RedaKai: Conquer the Kairu

Saturday 9:30 AM on Cartoon Network Premiered Jul 16, 2011 Between Seasons

bmoshier

RedaKai: Conquer the Kairu Fan Reviews (4)

• Pretty good show. I enjoy watching it.

I love this show a lot. But I'm going to critique on the things I don't like about it first.

I've heard others talk about this as one of their issues as well but when the characters talk it kind of sounds like a robot is being used for every laugh or grunting noise they make. (Meaning the same audio was used for it) Trust me. If you watch some episodes you'll get what I mean. Another issue is that there are some mistakes with the animation. However, all shows tend to have some of those, so I'm fine with that part. Another issue I have (minor) is how long all these 'transformations' take for the Kairu challenges. They aren't terribly long, but it does get annoying after a while. And the final thing is that the story can be.... misleading? Or it could use more work? (Character wise especially)

The things I REALLY like about this show is the character design. (and overall the animation) Each character has a unique style and kind of mood set to them, or rather, each team. It brings out the best in the characters. The clothing in general is great. Example: The Imperiaz are royalty and they're clothing design is basically blue, white, yellow. It just fits. I do like the characters but their stories could be worked on. (The E-teens basically)

The colors of the show are great! Clear and vivid. Scenery is beautiful.

People have said that they don't like the Eteens. But I honestly think they are the best part of the show. The Radikor are like the strength type to team Stax. The Imperiaz have their own 'mission' (getting parents back) and the Battacor make me laugh in almost every episode.

The characters always throw puns (or dis one another) back at each other and I find that pretty cheesy.. but good for a laugh as well.

Overall I think its worth the watch.

8.5/10