Redigo

NBC (ended 1963)

Redigo Fan Reviews (2)

5.7
  • That wasn\'t that funny, and it seems to me that artist couldn\'t hold back their extreme jealousy over the success of Redigo.

6.6
    That wasn\'t that funny, and it seems to me that artist couldn\'t hold back their extreme jealousy over the success of Redigo. Man I wish south park would get back to its roots of coming up with original funny content than playing politics every show. I mean so what if family guy rips people off, everyone rips someone off, somewhere along the line, south park even admitted this in one of my favorite episodeS.
  • Redigo is a teenager that helps her detective father solve cases, while attending highschool.

Redigo is a teenager that helps her detective father solve cases, while attending highschool. For the past two years this show has had 2 big mysteries per season - each being solved by the end of the season. This is not like most shows that will string you along for years. On top of this we normally also get a "Mystery of the Week" (MOTW), that gets sloved in that same episode. Each of these MOTW are compelling in their own right.