ReGenesis Forums

The Movie Network (ended 2008)

Official Discussion: s04e01: "TB or Not TB"

topoopon

[1]Mar 4, 2008
    • level: 19

From Episode Summary:

Bob is back. His brain surgery caused an infection which leaves him in a bad shape when found. He is put into a medically-induced coma. The team travels to Mexico where an antibiotic-resistant strain of TB is killing the Zapatista Revolutionaries.

Nice to see Rachel and Mayko team up. I'm in love with Mako by the way, leg or no leg. I hope Carlos is okay, can't wait to find out what happened to him there.

I don't understand why Oliver Roth is still walking around. Shouldn't that guy be in jail for kidnapping or practicing surgery unlawfully or something? Poor Bob, wake up soon and nail that guy.

Anyway a nice return. I'm still hoping for some fum last season cameos. Who knows.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MPJohnstone

[2]Mar 5, 2008
    • level: 8

Great to have the program back, and as ever so many plot threads going on at once so quickly with resolutions equaly as fast.

Yeah Bob is back in the fold, just what the hell has he been up to with Roth.

Science czar still has his job somehow and good ol Wes is sleeping with his ex hope they are using protection.

Got to love David geting shot down by a woman.

And what have they done to Carlos.

Edited on 03/05/2008 11:51am

kraylith

[3]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 10

I'm really looking forward to them explaining why the hell Roth is still walking free. What explanation we've been given so far is... unsatisfying.

Great to have the series back, but I have to admit I've been a bit dissapointed, it was a kinda slow start.

Also - why are those people (the pain-immune ones) so fukkin stupid? They don't feel pain so they throw every bit of sense right out the window and mutilate themselves?! I get it they might be like "cool, let's try something.", also accidents happen, yeah, but ... ie. deliberately cutting your skin off miiiiight not be the best idea. If they insist on doing it anyway - sorry, but let them deal with it themselves... morons.

topoopon

[4]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 19
    I think it's like saying if you had no taste you would drink poisons, or if you had no sight you'd go walking off cliffs. So kraylith, I agree, it's a pretty stupid disease/town,

Also thankful for no Owen in this episode. Perhaps we have already seen the last of him...

P.S. Is it just me or does the "Heroes" DNA symbol look like a penguin sihlouette in repose?

ntonks_tvtome

[5]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 40
    The OGI explains a lot of the scientif stuff on their website concerning the diseases etc they use in Regenesis.

Look at what they say about the problem in Hudson Point.

Here

thelatestlast

[6]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 1

Hi, does anyone know name and artist of the song in regenesis s4e1 (minute 39-40)?

thanks latest