ReGenesis Forums

The Movie Network (ended 2008)

Official Discussion: s04e07: "Hearts and Minds" (possible spoilers)

topoopon

[1]Apr 12, 2008
    • level: 19

Summary:

A pharmaceutical company comes under fire when its newly-marketed immune suppressing drug triggers a high incidence of congestive heart failure; David attempts to find a replacement for Wes; Bob suffers a seizure that triggers romantic memories of a girl named Nina.

For the episode airing Sunday 13 Apr 2008

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

topoopon

[2]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 19

So, I'm talking to myself. If someone posts in a forum and no one replies does it make a bump?

Well, I am so happy for Mayko getting Wes' job. She's awesome. You must all know by now I have a crush on her, and yes I'm Jewish... (ie: Milo & Bob).

Wes is never coming back? Okay.

David and Riddlemeyer seem chummy don't they? Also David's new flame just happens to be a virologist? How come every time he has a need on his staff, he just happens to find a woman who rode on his to fill the position (i.e. Jill) ? lol I'm smutty!

Edited on 04/14/2008 8:45pm

kraylith

[3]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 10

I'm also glad Mayko got the job - if only so Riddlemeyer's guy doesn't get it. Actually I hope Wes gets back sometime though- but seeing this is supposed to be the last season that probably won't happen. Hehe, just when the character really got great he had to leave.

dave_b9000

[4]May 23, 2008
    • level: 2
    The virologist position seems to be a bit like the 'red jumper' in Star Trek: First one gets shot, second one leaves after the explosion, third one gets shot.... it's not looking good for the new girl!
    Edited on 05/23/2008 8:16am