ReGenesis Forums

The Movie Network (ended 2008)

Regenesis Coming to the US

TeaFloffySalt

[21]Jan 27, 2008
    • level: 4
    FrozenDarknessX wrote:
    Considering the show's Canadian, wouldn't the DVD natively be released in R1?

You would think so.....but it hasn't happenedyet. I wish it would!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

peachybabii

[22]Feb 9, 2008
    • level: 8

peggy000 wrote:
    I live in FLorida and our Brighthouse cable gets eps but late at night /early morning hours. But this past month or so they have stopped airrng them. I am waiting for season 3 eps with Wendy Crewson to air. If anyone knows where I can buy dvds for region 1 se of this season (3)please reply to me here with info. Thanks!

I live in Fl and have Brighthouse too, what network is it on becuae I haven't been able to find it

LindaT2

[23]Jul 8, 2008
    • level: 1
    I am also in (South) Florida with Dish Network. I have seen seasons 1 & 2 on WSVN (ch 7). Until recently it aired on Sunday at 12:30am. Next week's listing does not have it scheduled and I emailed the programming director for the station. No reply - extremely fusterating!

I would love to view this on the web - any one know where to view it streaming?

topoopon

[24]Jul 12, 2008
    • level: 19

topoopon wrote:
    Not in my area either: Philadelphia Metro area

Update: for weeks I've been watching @12:30am sundays (sat. nite) on WPVID2 (ABC6.2 digital). Cool!

Edited on 07/12/2008 10:35pm

marsnook

[25]Dec 31, 2008
    • level: 3

I went under Ioffer and got all seasons 1-3. They come in great so if anyone is interested go under Ioffer.com to get them.

I live in Mass. and they had Regeneis on ABC and our local station was airing it, but suddenly stopped it.

I would love to see it has a regular here in the USA, especially if they bring Rob Stewart back in another role as a regualar cast member.