Regular Show

Butt Dial

Aired Monday 7:30 PM Feb 13, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• Valentine's Day themed episode

Mordecai accidentally leaves an embarrassing message on Margaret's phone. This Valentine's Day themed was a little better than the previous episode. It has a funny storyline. I thought it was funny that Mordecai was singing about Margaret while driving and it is accidentally sent to Margaret's phone. A few more other funny parts like some of the parts at the beginning, Mordecai trying to find Margaret's phone (instead he broke Eileen's phone), Margaret turning out to enjoy that song Mordecai sang, and when Mordecai and Rigby were inside the phone. Overall score: 10/10
  • Mordecai accidentally records an embarrassing message to Margaret so he is desperate to hunt her phone and delete the message before she hears it

I thought that this was a perfect episode of "Regular Show". While I can't say it tops last week's episode "Skips vs. Technology", I still love this episode and it's worth watching. It also has yet another very sweet and well developed Mordecai/Margaret relationship in this episode. There were so many moments in this episode that made me laugh very hard such as Rigby laughing at Mordecai for "butt-dialing" Margaret, Mordecai finding out that he broke Eileen's cell phone instead of Margaret's cell phone (which was at their home), Pops' appearance, Margaret listening to Mordecai's embarrassing message but turns out to laugh and enjoy it plus she is making her ringtone, and a few more. Mordecai and Rigby also going inside Margaret's cell phone and being in a mythical world of messaging was very cool and very funny at the same time. I also thought the very ending of the episode was cute to watch. I can really see Mordecai and Margaret as a couple in the future and I hope it happens because they are perfect together. Overall, another perfect episode of "Regular Show" that has another well developed and sweet Mordecai/Margaret relationship. 10/10