Regular Show

Dead at Eight

Aired Monday 7:30 PM May 28, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• Death will spare MuscleMan's life if he can babysit his kid Thomas and put to sleep on time.

Death will spare MuscleMan's life if he can babysit his kid Thomas and put to sleep on time. I thought this was a fantastic episode of Regular Show. Now this episode isn't the best of Season 3. Eggscellent still holds the best season 3 episode, but this episode was awesome. Now I don't have any nit picks. I actually enjoyed the Thomas character. He was a very funny character and I loved him. It was also nice to see Death again. Death is one of my favorite recurring characters even though he's only been in 3 episodes. Now the animation with Death's wife was awesome. I thought the artist did a great job of making her creepy looking. OK now there a lot of part that made me laugh, like "You couldn't put a kind in the bed to save your life." Well at least it's your life that's at steak." You shut your face, your just lucky I'm still in this ball!" Muscleman crashing into tree's and his car while he was on the water slide. Thomas getting knocked out by the candelier, and the very ending was hilarious. Now the action in the movie where they battle out the giant worm was awesome too see. Now overall, a fantastic episode of Regular Show, with a lot of humor and action. 10/10.