Regular Show

Diary

Aired Monday 7:30 PM Jul 23, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• wow this episode was halarious

it was one of the best episodes of regular show season 3, and season 3 was by far the best season of regular show!
  • Mordecai and Rigby has to fix a lock on Margaret's diary

Before Margaret returns from a trip, the guys try to fix a lock on her diary. This was an excellent episode of Regular Show. It was very interesting towards the end with Mordecai and Rigby trying to tell secrets as well as why Skips skips. Funny moments include friends without benefit joke, Rigby trying to drop the glue to the diary, some of the secrets they told, and the ending of the episode with Eileen not seeing well. Funniest secret was when Rigby thinks Eileen is hot without her glasses. Overall this episode was perfect and absolutely no flaws in it. 10/10
  • Mordecai and Rigby accidently ruin Margret's diary so they need Skips help to get it back to normal.

Mordecai and Rigby accidently ruin Margret's diary so they need Skips help to get it back to normal. I thought this was an excellent episode of Regular Show. This episode had a lot of comedy and some actions. O.K. this episode was excellent. Now like I said in my review of Death Bear I like the episodes with Mordecai and Rigby and the girls, but this episode was like a mix of the ones with the girls and the park. The girls wern't in it for the last 2 minutes. Now there were a lot of funny moments. Mordecai and Rigby destroying her diary. "Not too much Rigby, not too much (he slats a lot) Dude I said not too much. "You made me nervous that was probably the most laugh out loud moment in the whole episode. Rigby looked when Mordecai, Rigby, and skips did the ritual when they weren't supposed too.The very ending was pretty funny. Marget (a clone version of her) was destroying the town and they had to reveal their secrets was awesome. Skips secrect was he lost a love and they would skip together so he vowed to always skip. Mordecai's was that he sleeps on Rigby's matress, because sleeping on 2 matreses was more comfortable and that's why he slept on a trampoline. Rigby's was that Eileen looked hot without her glasses. Overall a fanastic episode with action, humor and shocking secrects. 10/10.