Regular Show

Every Meat Burritos

Aired Monday 7:30 PM Sep 16, 2013 on Cartoon Network

6.4
  • Please don't do this Regular Show!!

4.5
    Regular Show is a great show, or at least it was. Season 1-3 were great, but Season 4 is where things started to get dumb. I know Regular Show is about a normal scenario that turns weird or supernatural, but it doesn't even make sense anymore. I have high hopes for this season, and last weeks episode was great.

This episode is where Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man, and Fives want to get burritos. They go into the drive thru with the cart, but you need a real car to use the drive thru. So they get a car, but it has a man living inside it that stole their burritos. Basically you have 5 minutes of him falling over in slow motion while Mordecai punches is repeatedly. The cops catch him, since he is a criminal and the gang eat their burritos. Yea it was a weak episode. I just REALLY hope Regular Show doesn't continue with these bad episodes. So far Season 5 has been pretty good, but this just ruined it for me. I will still watch Regular Show, im just hoping for better episodes.