Regular Show

Fists of Justice

Aired Monday 7:30 PM Apr 30, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• Mordecai and Rigby do Skips work from his birthday, but Skips's hurts his hands.

Mordecai and Rigby do Skips work from his birthday, but Skips's hurts his hand. He was supposed to fight someone, but since he hurt his hand Mordecai and Rigby must take his place. Regular Show strikes again with another awesome episode. Now there weren't that many funny moments, because there were most action moments at the end, but this still was an awesome episode of Regular Show. It's not my favorite episode of Season 3, but I still loved it. Its also not my favorite Skips episode either Skips vs. Technology was a lot better. The fighting at the end was intense and my favorite part of the whole episode. The funny parts of the episode was" We know your home Skips, pick up the phone XD!! Skip's smashing his hand and Rigby saying "Are pinkies supposed to bend like that?" "Best gift in the world1" i think that's it. Overall, another awesome episode of Regular Show!. 10/10.
  • Mordecai and Rigby have to do Skips' chores

Mordecai and Rigby do Skips work for his birthday, but Skips hurts his hand. He was supposed to fight someone, but with his hands injured, Mordecai and Rigby must fight the person themselves with the Fists of Justice. This was a superb episode of Regular Show. In my opinion, this isn't my favorite as it should have has a better fight scene and the episode was gettting a little boring. I still enjoyed the fight (action) scene near the end of this episode. Also, my score is lower as well because the lack of humor. However, I laughed so hard at the promo where Skips is in his house then Mordecai and Rigby called him then they said "Pick up the phone, Skips, we know you're there, Skips." Funniest part ever in this episode,,,while there is at least 3 more funny parts. 9/10
  • Skips must fight a villain with the fists of justice to save the world but when his hands get injured, it's all up to Mordecai and Rigby to fight the villain

Mordecai and Rigby do Skips work for his birthday, but Skips hurts his hand. He was supposed to fight someone, but with his hands injured, Mordecai and Rigby must fight the person themselves with the Fists of Justice. I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Regular Show". It's not my favorite episode but I still thought it was a fantastic time of an episode to watch. With episodes with these, it definitely proves that Season 3 is the best season of this show. Shoot, imagine how Season 4 will turn out, I wonder. Anyways, the episode had a decent and fun enough storyline and it has some good humor into it. This Skips episode definitely doesn't beat "Skips vs. Technology" but it was still awesome to see Skips get in action once again. One of the parts that did crack me up though was when Skips is meditating surrounded with a bunch of candles and then Mordecai and Rigby are calling him when they need help with the piano and then both Mordecai and Rigby sing "We know you're home Skips, pick up the phone Skips, we know you're home Skips, pick up the phone Skips" and then Skips gets annoyed and goes over there... in fact, it made me laugh more harder than the promo for it. Don't know why but it just did so yeah. Benson's cameo appearance was good here as well... he didn't say "Get the piano off the door OR You're Fired" because that does get tiring to here. I'm just glad Benson told them nicely to just get the piano off the door because of the fire hazard so nice to see him polite there. Another part of the episode that was funny is the piano squishing Skips' hands which gets injured. Skips couldn't fight the villain with the fists of justice because of his hand being injured so Mordecai and Rigby take over to fight the villain and save the world which was cool to see. The fight was awesome and funny at the same time... it always good to see a scene being mixed with action and comedy all together since that's what this show is all about. The return of those floating babies in outer space was very cool to see as well. Their first appearance was in the Season 1 episode "Free Cake". The very ending of the episode was funny as well when the floating babies returned the favor to Mordecai, Rigby, and Skips by getting the piano out of the door. This was OVERALL a fantastic episode of "Regular Show"... not my favorite but you know, it was fun to watch. 9.5/10