Regular Show Forums

Monday 7:30 PM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

Renewed for a 7th season!

fsaenz0125

[1]Jul 25, 2014
    • level: 23

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/adventure-time-regular-show-uncle-grandpa-steven-universe-clarence-cartoon-network-shows-renewed-33279/

According to this article, RS and four other CN shows has been renewed. I'm glad they decide to continue the show. The show has been becoming more awesome after season 3 started.

They already renewed the show for a sixth season last fall. One source said that it will starts this fall. What do you expect for the next two seasons? For me I want more character development.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nicknameless101

[2]Aug 17, 2014
    • level: 25

That is awesome! And yeah, more character development would be great.

Raccoon1459

[3]Mar 14, 2015
    • level: 22

I gotta watch this show more often! It's great!

fsaenz0125

[4]May 30, 2015
    • level: 23
    The show will be returning next month, but it's still season 6. With that in mind, my excitement for season 7 had went down due to the fact that this season might be full of rehashed plots. I mean, are they're gonna focus more episodes with the same crap we had been seeing since limousine lunchtime or they're gonna be so desperate to shove romantic plots in our faces? With that, my hopes is crushed. I just wish it's the last season and Adventure Time can have a season 8. But JG and the crew will have to consider this the last season because I don't think I want the show to last this long even for a formulaic show like RS.