Regular Show Forums

Monday 7:30 PM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

Was Benson a jerk at the end of "The Best Burger In The World"?

tigerdude22

[1]Apr 12, 2012
    • level: 43

Hey Regular Show fans (I'm a fan as well Go Regular Show!!!)

I haven't made a forum topic here in a while so I thought I would make a forum topic now

POST HERE for your opinion!!!

Did you think Benson was a complete jerk at the end of the episode "The Best Burger In The World"?

"The Best Burger In The World" (while it's really not bad at all) is now the WORST episode of Season 3 because Benson eating both Mordecai and Rigby's burgers just because he is pissed off and forcing them to do their work really lowered my score and I hated how the ending went and Mordecai and Rigby never tried the burgers.

I mean I do understand that Benson is the boss and it's his job to make sure that his workers are doing their work but I thought Benson was going too far here. I don't know if you paid attention but he even got Mordecai and Rigby in the cart, drove them to the garage, and kicked them out of the cart to do the work.

But yeah, I didn't like how Benson was acting. What do you all think though?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fsaenz0125

[2]Apr 13, 2012
    • level: 23
    Yeah, Benson was kinda a jerk in the Best Burger in the World. It was disappointing that Mordecai and Rigby didn't get to ate the burger since they only show up for every 100 years. Speaking of that episode, it was decent, a little bit better than last week.

tigerdude22

[3]Apr 13, 2012
    • level: 43
    fsaenz0125 wrote:
    Yeah, Benson was kinda a jerk in the Best Burger in the World. It was disappointing that Mordecai and Rigby didn't get to ate the burger since they only show up for every 100 years. Speaking of that episode, it was decent, a little bit better than last week.
    Really? I actually thought last week's episode was more enjoyable but we all have different opinions so it's all good. Benson was a jerk though and I really didn't like that

nicknameless101

[4]Apr 14, 2012
    • level: 25

It was a good episode, but I thought Benson was harsh at the end. I mean, Mordecai and Rigby saved the day in the end, which is more important than getting a few chores done, yet they were still denied their burgers...

LordGrievous

[5]Apr 14, 2012
    • level: 13

nicknameless101 wrote:

It was a good episode, but I thought Benson was harsh at the end. I mean, Mordecai and Rigby saved the day in the end, which is more important than getting a few chores done, yet they were still denied their burgers...

Aren't they the ones who created the holograms (who by the way only wanted burgers) in the first place? Technically there was no saving to be needed since there was no real danger.

nicknameless101

[6]Apr 16, 2012
    • level: 25

LordGrievous wrote:

nicknameless101 wrote:

Aren't they the ones who created the holograms (who by the way only wanted burgers) in the first place? Technically there was no saving to be needed since there was no real danger.

Yeah, I guess you have a point there. I still think he was harsh, though.

edmasterchaos

[7]Apr 17, 2012
    • level: 41

LordGrievous wrote:

nicknameless101 wrote:

Adding to that, they killed those holograms in a rather brutal manner...

Benson was a jerk, but, well he has a right to be after everything that has happened before. I liked the episode, specially for the use of the word chump.

mgg121288

[8]Jun 23, 2012
    • level: 5

Yeah!! He also should have owned them money at the end when he ate their burgers that they payed for!!!

Edited on 06/23/2012 6:20pm
    Edited 3 total times.