Regular Show

Muscle Mentor

Aired Monday 7:30 PM Jun 11, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• Rigby has to get mentored by Muscle Man if he can finish his job w/o quitting

Rigby has to prove that he can finish a job without quitting half way through, or he'll be fired. Another weak sided episode of Regular Show. -__- It's doesn't mean that I hated it, but the storyline and episode was just a little unwatchable. The only unwatchable episode (and kinda hated) was Muscle Woman...so thankfully this episode was better... But there is some problems in this episode are the characters' personality. In addition of the episode being a borefest in some of the part, I just didn't like Benson here. He was a jerk again in these parts: firing Rigby (uh oh...more jerkness), yelling at him (no wonder why Benson gets more mad at Rigby rather Mordecai), and the line "you're better shut up or I'm gonna give you a mentor" to Mordecai. Other than, Benson is meh...hopefully the last time he'll be a jerk for awhile. Muscle Man was getting annoying here and that most likely dropped my score big time. There were only a few funny moments like Muscle Man mentoring Rigby (the one in the promo), a few lines, and the ending of the episode. Overall, a boring and kinda unwatchable episode....the worst season 3 episode ever. Writers, just make an awesome Muscle Man already (there is one though). 5/10