Regular Show

Prankless

Aired Monday 7:30 PM Aug 06, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• There is a prank war at the park, but Muscle Man has given up pranking.

This episode was silly, but in a good way. I like the idea of a prank war. I felt bad for both Pops and Muscle Man. I felt bad for Pops because he got injured due to Muscle Man and I felt bad for Muscle Man because he was scared with guilt, causing him to give up what he loves best: pranking. While I did feel bad for those two characters I found the mirror prank that Muscle Man pulled to be funny. I was also glad that the opposing team got their comeuppance. Overall this episode gets a ten out of ten.
  • Muscle Man quits pranking after hurting Pops

The guys want to win a prank war with a rival park. Another Muscle Man episode (well, in the last few minutes of it focused on him) and it turned out better than the previous MM episode. My only thing that dropped my score from a 10 was Muscle Man kept refusing from saving the park. Besides that, it would been my favorite episode but oh well. Funny and good parts were Muscle Man setting a prank on Mordecai's bed, the story of the park war, and defiantly Muscle Man's prank on the other park in which he saved the day. While this may not be the best and funniest episode ever, I really liked the story to it. 9.5/10
  • Kinda Bad episode of Regular Show

Muscleman is one of my favorite characters in the show and he usually has his great episodes like Big winner and Fancy restourant but Prankless wasn't one of them. It was a sad episode and all but I just wasn't feeling it. Benson kinda exagerated that they would all die and stuff but I found that to crazy to believe. A 5/10 is my final score. Sorry, my opinion.
  • Muscleman GIVES UP pranking forever?

O.K. after injuring Pops really bad by one of Muscle Man's pranks, he gives up pranking forever but it is revealed that his pranks saved the park in a prank war and another prank war came immediently. I thought this was a fantastic episode of Regular Show. Now this episode was plain awesome, but what lowered the score was the prank war was a little weird. I mean Benson said that if they lost they were all gonna die. I mean it's just a prank war and they'll die of it? I don't know, but minus that this episode was awesome. There are a lot of parts that made me laugh like Pops getting a black eye from a prank by the other park.When Muscle