Regular Show

Skips Strikes

Aired Monday 7:30 PM Oct 03, 2011 on Cartoon Network

• As of 10/03/11 best of the season

Skips goes bowling with Mordecai, Rigby and Benson. Skips strikes many times in bowling, which causes the team to go to the championship and take down another bullying team. As of the three episodes that had premiered at the time (October 3, 2011(, this was the best of the season up until Camping Can Be Cool. I think this is the best Skips episode I've ever seen as well. There are parts I liked/laughed such as the team (Mordecai, Rigby, Benson, and Skips) winning, then they all go "ooooooooo," the montages (the guys bowling with Skips and then Skips looks over his memories), Skips winning, and the ending (Skips' real name is Walks). Overall, an excellent episode. 10/10
  • This is one of my favorite season 3 episodes.

I thought this was a perfect episode of Regular Show. OK this is the third perfect episode of Season 3 in a row. Keep up the good work. OK this episode is about the Park strikers in a bowling tournament and when they make it to the championship game they play against the team called the Magical Elements, but if Skips plays in the championship game that leader will reveal to everyone what Skips secrect is. Now i am a huge fan of this show and this is one of my favorite Regular show episodes not just in season 3, but its in the books. Now the promo looked really good and awesome so I couldn't wait to see it. There were a lot of hilarious moments that I really loved. Like Pops only hitting one pin. Figuring out that Skips real name is Walks. The "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" catchphrase. and much much more. Overall 10/10.
  • This episode was better than Stick Hockey.

I thought this was a perfect episode of Regular Show. This episode is about Mordecai, Rigby, and Benson, and Skips are in a bowling tournament and Skips strikes a lot so they make it to the championship. But they have to beat some team called the Magical Elements. Now its offical i think Season 3 is the best season for Regular Show. Now when i saw the promo for this i couldn't wait to see this episode! I love bowling episode but i really loved this episode of Regular Show. I laughed at a lot of stuff like When Rigby betted their souls so they could get a soul ball. Pops only hitting one pin and much more. Overall 10/10.
  • Skips goes bowling with Mordecai, Rigby, and Benson. He must win the bowling tournament for the championship or else his secret will be revealed

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Regular Show". Season 3 has definitely been awesome so far. I know it's barely 3 episodes in Season 3 that aired but those 3 episodes have been pure awesomeness. It's a reason why I am such a fan of this show. Skips goes bowling with Mordecai, Rigby, and Benson. With Skips bowling, the team will win the bowling tournament. Rigby makes a bet about the team playing for their own souls and if the crazy person such as Death a few others win, they make their souls for eternity. Skips runs away and bails on the championship. Mordecai, Rigby, and Benson choose Pops to play bowling with them since Skips ran away. Skips was looking at the scrapbook of his memories with the whole gang and he read a note saying "Thanks for never letting us down" which made Skips go back to bowling. The bowling scenes in this episode were pure awesome. Rigby making a bet with those guys about their souls and Mordecai repeatedly punching Rigby was very funny. Of course, the "ooooooooooohhhhh" catch phrase towards the beginning of the episode was very funny. Skips winning for the game was freakin' intense. Not only was this episode intense but it was also heartwarming. Overall, an excellent episode of "Regular Show" and I look forward to the rest of Season 3. 10/10