Regular Show

Stick Hockey

Aired Monday 7:30 PM Sep 19, 2011 on Cartoon Network

• Season 3 premiere

Benson tries to make amends after throwing out Mordecai and Rigby's stick hockey table. I thought this was an excellent season 3 premiere. This is the start of an excellent season since it had a bunch of perfect episodes expect for Cool Bikes, House Rules, and Cruisin' so far. I enjoyed the plot and I thought it was better than Benson Be Gone (another Benson focused episode but it was decent). Not the best Benson episode but I enjoyed the stick hockey plot. There were some good humor/parts such as Ugh, don't say it that way, Benson trying to make amends after Mordecai and Rigby lost their trust, montage of Mordecai and Rigby looking for a stick hockey, flashback of when we saw another gumball machine (Dave, Benson's friend), the battle against Chong (the villain), and the ending. Overall an excellent start for season 3. 10/10 *I had this review written in March*
  • The season 3 opener was nothing but perfect.

OK this was a perfect season 3 opener of Regular show. And i still thing this is the best show ever. (well animated at least.) Well it was like a month since they aired a new episode and now since i really love this show this episode would've better have been good. Thank goodness it was good. This episode was huge success! Now this show is going so fast, its already the third season when i saw this it felt like yesterday i was cracking up at the line "Don't look at our crotches while we syncronize our watches." This episode was freakin' awesome, OK this episode was Mordecai and Rigby addicted to the stick hockey but Benson gets rid off it so they try and get it back. I laughed a lot in this episode. Pops had the most laughes and i accually enjoyed Benson in this episode. Overall 10/10.
  • a hilarious, epic season 3 opener.

a hilarious, epic season 3 opener. OK this epiosde was awesome Pops escecailly.Every characters were like able and funny. This was a fun season 3 opener. the epic part was when Mordecai, RIgby, Benson were playing a life or death stick hockey to get the stick hockey table back. That was an epic moment. Overall 10/10

• Season 3 Premiere of "Regular Show" was a success and it still proves that it is one of the best Cartoon Network shows ever.

After taking a break for a month and a half from airing new episodes of this show, "Regular Show" returns with brand new episodes and a brand new season. This is officially the start of Regular Show's 3rd season and it was a huge success. If you still think that it's Season 2, you're wrong... it is now Season 3. Wow, the seasons go by so fast and I can't believe it's Season 3 already... I am so happy. This Season 3 Premiere was a success and it still proves that "Regular Show" is one of the best Cartoon Network shows ever. This Season 3 opener is about when Mordecai and Rigby with this stick hockey table that they just found. Benson tells to scrape the gum off the streets and told Mordecai and Rigby that if they finished their work that they can play the stick hockey table more. Benson lost Mordecai and Rigby's trust when he threw away the stick hockey table. Skips and Pops were on Mordecai and Rigby's side as well since they thought that Benson throwing out the stick hockey table was wrong. This episode had some very funny parts. The "Ugh, don't say it that way" lines were hilarious. Mordecai and Rigby having a stick hockey competition against that tough dude was hilarious also. There were a couple of more funny parts as well. The scene with Benson and that tough dude playing stick hockey was so freakin' awesome and intense... that scene blew me away because it was so epic. Benson getting the stick hockey table back but Mordecai and Rigby deciding to go back to playing video games and Benson saying "Why do I even bother?" at the very end of the episode was hilarious. Overall, an excellent episode of "Regular Show". 10/10