Regular Show

Temp Check

Aired Monday 7:30 PM Apr 11, 2011 on Cartoon Network

• Rigby: If hiring a dude to do all my work and paying him a small part of my paycheck while I go get a meatball sub is a scam, then this is a HUUUUUUUGE SCAAAAAAAM!

Soooo, fed up with working, Rigby decides to hire a temp to do all his job, and fortunately, a forgein otter (yay Otters!) comes to town to get a job. Rigby pays him with coins & makes him sleep on the wardrobe, but Doug's ok with it (or is he?)

Rigby notes how after proving to imitate Rigby's voice, he starts to comb his hair like him, lift his tail, have the mask-like feature on his face, finally being like a clone. Mordecai & the gang can't figure out who is the fake (they punch weak, can't resist a punch, suck at videogames etc). After asking R's greatest fear, they seem to get the real one, but he hugged Mordecai, so he is really Doug, and gets arrested.

Overall: Great episode. I love ottersm so Doug was VERY welcome. Rigby's scam was great, Rigby giving Pops nothign for his birthday (the best nothing ever!) & "Hey Mordecai, wanna make a quick 10 bucks?". 9/10.
TOON