Regular Show

Temp Check

Aired Monday 7:30 PM Apr 11, 2011 on Cartoon Network

• Awesome episode

After a huge disappointment with last Monday's new Regular Show episode "Muscle Woman", this episode definitely turned it around. Rigby is getting tired of work and not being able to take a break so Rigby is out to find a new temp. He goes through everyone but they weren't gonna work out and Rigby was about to give up until Doug the otter came to get the job as a temp. I thought Rigby looking for a temp was very funny. I thought the Doug character was funny and enjoyable as well especially when he would do impressions of Rigby. Rigby is procrastinating just like he wished while Mordecai and Doug are working. Rigby then finds out that Doug is trying to take his place and Doug turns into Rigby which makes it harder for the gang to determine which one is Rigby. I thought Benson testing the two Rigbys to determine which one is Rigby was very funny. It was funny when Mordecai discovers who the real Rigby is because the real Rigby would not hug Mordecai. It was also hilarious when Mordecai punched both Rigbys. This episode had me laughing all the way and the plot to this episode was very interesting and well written. Overall, a perfect episode of "Regular Show". 10/10