Regular Show

Think Positive

Aired Monday 7:30 PM Jan 30, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• Worst MordecaI and Rigby

What else can I say MordecaI and Rigby were big turds acting even more juvenile and immature than usual , Benson was constantly tortured with both morons doing everything wrong
  • Most anger for Benson

Benson loses it when Pops tells him he can't yell at Mordecai and Rigby. Best Benson episode ever... I don't know what else to say, but you can tell this is the MOST angriest Benson been. Throughout the episode, Benson will be pissed because of Mordecai and Rigby doing antics that are idiotic. I already submitted a trivia saying that this is the longest Benson shown red (when he is mad). In order to make my review longer, I'll list the parts where Benson was red/very mad. First red scene...trying to hold his anger but M and R pissed him off even more by wetting him with a hose, then yelled "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" getting even more annoyed during counting numbers, then he is actually red for a unusually long time. So yeah, all of his outbursts were hilarious to watch. This is such a unique for the storyboarders in this episode. The ranting and then Mordecai and Rigby are deaf were funny as well. Overall a very funny episode. This is really gonna be in my top 10. 10/10
  • Pops tells Benson that he must stop yelling at Mordecai and Rigby or else he is fired

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Regular Show". Yep, it's official... Season 3 is the best season of "Regular Show". This season already outdoes Season 2 and Season 1. I loved this episode so much and when I've heard about this idea for the episode, I was really excited about it and really wanted to see how the entire episode would go. The storyline is about when Pops tells Benson that he must stop yelling at Mordecai and Rigby or else he is fired so Benson tries to control his anger on Mordecai and Rigby. Oh my gosh, this episode probably had the best and funniest Benson getting angry scene(s) that I have ever seen. If you're a Benson fan and you enjoy seeing his tantrum then you need to watch this episode. Benson getting angry at Mordecai and Rigby in the beginning of the episode was so dang hilarious (I couldn't stop laughing). Benson throughout this entire episode trying to do some things that will calm his anger but ends getting frustrated such as trashing his apartment and more also cracked me up. I also loved how Pops acted like a boss in this episode and I never thought I would see a sensitive and shy person act like a boss but he did good. I also really enjoyed the intense scene near the end of the episode when Benson was holding his anger so much that he was actually floating so it was up to Mordecai and Rigby to get him angry. The very ending of the episode when Benson yelling at Mordecai and Rigby so loud that they can't even hear was funny as well. It was also very interesting how Benson is actually the star of this episode. Mordecai and Rigby really didn't have a huge role in this episode.... they were pretty much the supporting characters in this episode. Overall, an perfect episode of "Regular Show" that is so hilarious and so entertaining.... the best Benson episode that I have ever seen, no doubt. 10/10