Regular Show

Think Positive

Aired Monday 7:30 PM Jan 30, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• Pops tells Benson that he must stop yelling at Mordecai and Rigby or else he is fired

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "Regular Show". Yep, it's official... Season 3 is the best season of "Regular Show". This season already outdoes Season 2 and Season 1. I loved this episode so much and when I've heard about this idea for the episode, I was really excited about it and really wanted to see how the entire episode would go. The storyline is about when Pops tells Benson that he must stop yelling at Mordecai and Rigby or else he is fired so Benson tries to control his anger on Mordecai and Rigby. Oh my gosh, this episode probably had the best and funniest Benson getting angry scene(s) that I have ever seen. If you're a Benson fan and you enjoy seeing his tantrum then you need to watch this episode. Benson getting angry at Mordecai and Rigby in the beginning of the episode was so dang hilarious (I couldn't stop laughing). Benson throughout this entire episode trying to do some things that will calm his anger but ends getting frustrated such as trashing his apartment and more also cracked me up. I also loved how Pops acted like a boss in this episode and I never thought I would see a sensitive and shy person act like a boss but he did good. I also really enjoyed the intense scene near the end of the episode when Benson was holding his anger so much that he was actually floating so it was up to Mordecai and Rigby to get him angry. The very ending of the episode when Benson yelling at Mordecai and Rigby so loud that they can't even hear was funny as well. It was also very interesting how Benson is actually the star of this episode. Mordecai and Rigby really didn't have a huge role in this episode.... they were pretty much the supporting characters in this episode. Overall, an perfect episode of "Regular Show" that is so hilarious and so entertaining.... the best Benson episode that I have ever seen, no doubt. 10/10