Regular Show

Trash Boat

Aired Monday 7:30 PM Apr 23, 2012 on Cartoon Network

• When Rigby changes his name to Trash Boat he tries to change it back.

Ok When Rigby changes his name to Trash Boat he tries to change it back. I thought this was a superb episode of Regular Show. It not my favorite and I didn't like it as much as you guys like it. Now there were funny moments in this episode like the fact that Rigby changed his name to Trash Boat. The ending was so hilarious! The promo was drop dead hilarious! The animation in this episode was awesome as usuall. When that muscain was changing Rigby was epic and very intense. The only problem I have is everyone was giving RIgby a hard time with his new name and I angered me how they treating him like that. Overall, with only one probably another great Regular Show. 9.5/10.
  • Rigby changes his name to trash boat

This is the funniest and dumbest thing rigby has done so far
  • Rigby changed his name to Trash Boat

Rigby changes his name and has to change it back when he realizes that he picked the stupidest name ever "Trash Boat." This episode was perfect and it was an improvement over the last few episodes. The storyline of Rigby changing his name to Trash Boat was not the best one but still funny episode. Funny parts were Rigby watchingthe show about how this person changed his name, Mordecai telling everyone that Rigby changed his name, all the stuffs that Rigby has to do as "Trash Boat," and the last minute of it. Overall, this is the first perfect episode of Regular Show in my opinion since Eggscellent. 10/10
  • Rigby changes his name to "Trash Boat" but he must change it back immediately when he realized it's the dumbest name ever

Rigby changes his name and has to change it back when he realizes that he picked the stupidest name ever "Trash Boat." I thought that this was a perfect episode of "Regular Show", it's better than the last few episodes especially "The Best Burger In The World". Anyways, I really loved the storyline to this episode.. it was executed well, the action scene near the end of the episode was awesome, and the whole episode was just hilarious. The first 8 minutes of the episodes with everyone just teasing and laughing at Rigby for changing his name to "Trash Boat" was hilarious. Mordecai telling everyone that works at the park about Rigby changing his name was hilarious as well. The most hilarious part of the episode is definitely the ending when all of these former musicians appearing out of nowhere and destroy each one of the musician for being more famous than him was hilarious especially when the episode ended with Mordecai and Rigby leaving the destroyed court house all confused and Mordecai telling Rigby "Please don't change your name ever again". So yeah, this is an episode that is totally worth watching... it made me laughing all the way and it was awesome as usual. Animation as always was fantastic and unique. Overall, a perfect episode of "Regular Show".... Season 3 still stands as the best season I've ever seen from this show. 10/10