A Reign Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on The CW
Hey everyone! I've been watching music videos of Mary and Bash and am planning to make a few of my own but I need some help. I'm wondering what songs you would pick that make you think of Bash and Mary?

Something... sexy, romantic, daring/gutsy/edgy or maybe reflecting a kind of soul mates, unsettling love kind of thing. It's hard to describe... So maybe just nominate songs you think would go with the thread picture? (below)

Any song titles you think would be good for a Mash fan video is game! Don't be shy! Have fun! Links to the music are welcome!

The more suggestions the better! And I appreciate all your help!

Comments (20)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Please please please do a video with "Think Twice" featuring the love triangle between Mary, Francis, and Bash! Thanks &3
Flag
I would love to see a video of Mary/Bash using that song. That song is just amazing I reckon! :)
Flag
Tip of My Tongue by The Civil Wars . Its really powerful and i think fits them amazingly :)
Flag
Try unconditionally by Kate perry
Flag
I like the ideas of Say Something - A Great Big World and Never let me go by Florence + machine. Unfortunately though, both these songs have been done
:( sigh This is so much harder than I though it would be... Anyway, I'm not in a hurry I may wait until after the episode titled "Consummation" to finalize everything...if you know what I mean :wink:
Flag
We can only hope fingers crossed
Flag
Say Something - A Great Big World
Flag
Something with beat, and heart and soul.
Flag
Yes. Yes And Yes! But sweetie... I was kind of hoping for some song titles? Artists? Maybe even a link or two to a good song on youtube... or something.... (smiles) Thanks for the reply though! Truly.
Flag
Never let me go by Florence + machine
trembling hands by the temper trap
say something by the great big world and Christina aguliera
I won't let you go by James Morrison
something written by train is always good
hope this helps
Flag
Follow this Show
Members