A Reign Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on The CW
May the odds be ever in our favor. And by our odds I mean Mash fans!

As I was scrolling through Tumblr I stumbled upon this link for episode 12 promo released in Canada.

Here is it folks!!

Needless to say from the first 3 seconds i clenched onto my heart and have failed to let go ever since!

I have so many questions!!!!! but before I begin the dizzying thoughts, i found this synopsis on wikipedia for episode 13 which didnt help things either, it reads as follows,

A royal wedding occurs but who does Mary choose? With a forced marriage looming, Mary must consider both her heart and her nation when deciding whom she will wed - Francis or Bash - when Francis returns to court with Lola at his side. Further complicating matters is Mary's mother, Marie de Guise, who visits the castle with her own agenda for Mary. Marie's presence worries King Henry and Queen Catherine, who have their own plan for the future of France, regardless of who gets hurt in the process.

WHAT THE .... WHY.. I can't. I'm at a loss for words.

So as if the trailer wasn't enough to raise a bajillion questions, this paragraph has me spiralling at the endless possibilities for what will come about.

Here is a list of my predictions and I'm very happy to hear yours but no slut shaming or crude comments, lets think logically

Beginning with the trailer:

1. Mary and Bash have grown close enough now after the Catherine attack that they are speaking "we" and "finally" annnnd "MARRIED" (heart. Wont. Beat. Gahhh)
  2. The more attempts made on Mary's life or Bash's, they only grow closer and stronger. Thats just a fact at this point.
  3. Someone's going to die.... Can't guess who because this show has a way with curve balls

I know there are many more but I'm way too excited and can't think!!

The synopsis:

1. There will be some Mama drama!!! Mary's mama, francis' mama, errbodys mama
  2. They will make it seem as if theres a glimmer of hope for francis and Mary but since they say she must choose that Mary must choose between bash and francis, it proves bash does get legitimized. Or else he wouldn't be an option.
  3. She will go with her heart just to stick it to everyone that she's more than a queen but someone in love. LONG MAY BASH AND MARY REIGN. that escalated quickly but in all honesty why would the show throw in the whole bash marrying Mary if it was going to go up in flames in a matter of 3 episodes.

Who knows... 10 more days guys!
Follow this Show
Members
  • 9:00 pm
    What Would You Do?
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm
    Dateline NBC
    NEW
    NBC
  •