TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

A Reign Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on The CW
staff
mary, queen of hotties
15 hours ago
Reign "Banished" Review: I Was Walking With the Ghost
Murder! Mayhem! Shocking revelations! "Banished" had them all.
staff
mary, queen of hotties
Jan 23, 2015
Reign "Getaway" Review: A Marked Man
The CW's most lavish series returned with a Winter Wonderland ball, Catherine continuing to have an affair with her husband's ghost, and nighttime confessions screamed down a castle corridor.
staff
huzzah!
Jan 11, 2015
The CW Renews 8 Shows, Including Arrow, Jane the Virgin, The Vampire Diaries, and More
However, there's no word yet on the future of Hart of Dixie.
staff
Royal pains
Dec 12, 2014
Reign Season 2 Fall Finale Review: Taking No Prisoners
"Mercy" continued Season 2's plunge into the darker side of royal life.
staff
oof
Dec 05, 2014
Reign "Acts of War" Review: Come Give Me an E-Hug, Please
Obviously this was an extremely heavy episode, but I found it surprisingly thoughtful and considered in approaching a difficult subject that affects so many.
staff
mary, queen of hotties
Nov 21, 2014
Reign "Terror of the Faithful" Review: Whistles of the Lipless
Everything is spinning out of control in Fronce.
staff
mary, queen of hotties
Nov 14, 2014
Reign "The Prince of the Blood" Review: Bed, Bath, and Beyond
A LOT happened this week, including the possible formation of a new love triangle and the arrival of insouciant new royal Princess Claude.
staff
into the woods
Nov 07, 2014
Reign "Three Queens" Review: Road Trip!
“Three Queens” was one for the Mary and Catherine fans. I didn’t realize how much I missed their buddy dynamic, but this episode was a pure joy.
staff
mary, queen of hotties
Oct 31, 2014
Reign "Blood for Blood" Review: Undercover Lover
"Blood for Blood" did some great things with some big reveals. Also: What's your opinion of Francis right now?
staff
mary, queen of hotties
Oct 24, 2014
Reign "The Lamb and the Slaughter" Review: Frary Godmother
Where to even begin with this one? So. Much. Happened.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 14 Season 2
The End of Mourning
Airs
Episode 13 Season 2
Sins of the Past
Airs
Episode 12 Season 2
Banished
Aired
Episode 11 Season 2
Getaway
Aired
Episode 10 Season 2
Mercy
Aired
Mary Queen of Scots
Queen Catherine
Sebastian
Prince Francis

In 1557, The Young Queen Mary Stuart of Scotland arrives to France accompanied by her four best friends and Ladies-in-waiting. She is to be engaged with Prince Francis II to get the French in an alliance needed to protect Scotland. However, things between Mary and Francis are not simple and, although they are attracted to eachother, Francis remains hesitant to keep his life, and have his affaires. Sebastian, Francis' half-brother, complicates matters when he starts falling for Mary. This, together with King Henry's infidelity, makes Queen Catherine De'Medici seek help from the seer Nostradamus. He scares her with a prophecy about her son's death, she becomes determined to save Francis' life at any cost. Conspiracy, sabotage, mystery and sex show the details of the French Court as Mary learns to deal with each and every one.

moreless