Relic Hunter Forums

(ended 2002)

Relic Hunter season four?

stephisbest92

[1]Apr 7, 2010
    • level: 3

Does anyone out there think that relic hunter should return for a final season? I think the last episode so shall it be was not conclusive and us fans deserve better!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ancientstudies

[2]Apr 24, 2010
    • level: 1

I definitely think there should have been a season 4!!!It was brilliant, do you know there is a petition on the Internet to bring back Relic Hunter!!! Why not sign up! If you just type in "Bring Back Relic Hunter Petition" into your browser you will bring up the site and you can cast your vote. It only takes a minute! Even if it doesn't bring back the show it might make the powers that be make a movie of it!!!!

stephisbest92

[3]May 7, 2010

I have already signed it....years ago lol

I am in the process of making a fan website and I have created a campaign to bring the show back.This is the site: www.relichunterark.yolasite.com not much on there at the mo but one day it will be like a RH encyclopaedia! lol

You know we really could do this if we tried.

desmond557

[4]Nov 22, 2010
    • level: 2

There were truly many excellent Relic Hunter episodes. The best IMO was either: The Last Knight (which is Not on youtube at present), Arthur's Cross or Midnight Flight. As for whether there will ever be a fourth season of Relic Hunter, I suspect the answer will be No sadly. Nearly 9 years have passed now (November 2010) since the show ended in 2002 and while the show'sproduction quality was consistently excellent for each of its three years,you need two people--Tia Carrierre and Christien Anholt--to agree to act for 1 more season. But why would they do this for just one season? They would want at least two, one would think. In the original creation of Relic Hunter in 1999, the production contract called for 3 years of Relic Hunter and that is what we got. Since its fan ratings didn't improve, the producers decided not to continue the series after the end of its season run in 2002.As for me, it would have been better if the producers had ended the series on a stronger episode like "Fountain of Youth" but its too late now sadly.

Edited on 11/22/2010 10:44pm

ancientstudies

[5]Dec 25, 2010
    • level: 1

Regarding your reply Desmond - I think that if Fireworks had actually decided to end the show where it ended they wouldn't have left it the way they did. I heard it was Tia who wanted to end the show so that she could have a baby. They should have had one more season, or even a half season so that it wasn't left up in the air like it was. That's why we really would like another season. I do think you are right - it will never happen but I think it is nice for people to still support the idea of a fourth season. If there was enough interest, you never know, the powers that be might consider a movie! I know I know it is more of a dream but we fans can dream can't we!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stephisbest92

[6]Jul 12, 2011

Hi everyone! Want to get involved in bringing back the Relic Hunter? Tell Tia how much you miss the show and leave a comment on her wall: http://www.facebook.com/tiacar​rere

NiallB31

[7]Dec 31, 2011
    • level: 8

Yes. This show deserved a season 4. But I assume the ratings were low so it had to be cancelled. But I think now would be a great time for another mini-series to wrap the show up or even a few tv movies.