Remington Steele Forums

NBC (ended 1987)

General Remington Steele Questions

ClassicCouples

[1]Jan 7, 2007
    • level: 11

I am writing a Remignton Steele FF and just have a few general questions.

1. I just watched all five seasons, so I know this is in there, I just can't remember what it is. What floor is "RSI" on?

2. Did we ever find out what Laura's loft address is? I got her phone number as well as all of Steele's info, but not Laura's address.

3. What about the building that RSI is in. Did they ever tell us what that is? I don't recognize the buildings...I have never been near CA.

* This doesn't have anything to do with my story or anything, but I am a little confused. Cassandra Harris played "Felicia" in Thou Shalt Not Steele. She then played "Anna" in Woman of Steele. Then again she was "Felicia" in Steele Searching. Anna and Felicia were two completely different characters...weren't they? Cassandra just happened to play them both...right?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MultiMedea

[2]Jan 8, 2007
    • level: 39
    Cool! Sounds like fun.

1) 11th floor, Suite 1157

2) According to the ep "Lofty Steele" it's 800 10th St, Apt 3A. In the DVD commentaries Michael Gleason and others give more info about the two actual locations used for the building's exterior.

3) Those are the Century Plaza Towers in Century City (a section of LA), 2000 Avenue of the Stars. I've never quite been able to figure out which tower the office is in, but in the ep "Dancer, Prancer, Donner, and Steele" its tower gets a floor blown up for ransom (shades of Die Hard). You might be able to guess from the angle which one it is. Here's a website that has more info about them: www.centuryplazatowers.com/century_plaza/building_data/

Yep, two different characters for the late Ms. Harris.

Good luck on you fic. Send me a link to it when you finish, I'd like to read it.

Edited on 01/08/2007 8:35am

ClassicCouples

[3]Jan 8, 2007

I finished my first draft a few years ago and posted in on FF.net for someone else to read. For Christmas I bought all 5 seasons of RS so I decided to work on the story again. It is a crossover for RS and Scarecrow and Mrs. King. If you want to read what I have so far, I wouldn't mind. I would actually like some other opinions, etc. I thin kit has been about three years and since then I have been through college and improved my writing skills, so I am excited about working on it. It is called "Working Together" - for right now anyway. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/939862/1/">http://www.fanfiction.net/s/939862/1/ The formating is horrible. I think I tried three times to get it to come out right, but it didn't work. But anyway...I would love it if anyone would read it and give me some hints...comments. When I wrote the story I was a huge SMK fan and had only seen a handful of RS eps, so I didn't have a clue about them characteristically. That is why I want to fix it. Spice it up a little, make it more real.

Thanks for the answers, by the way.

Edited on 02/09/2007 10:12pm

ClassicCouples

[4]Jan 12, 2007
    Does anyone know of a site that has any kind of character bios for RS. I can't find anything anywhere. All I can find is cast bios. I think I have searched the whole internet.