Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon

Onward and Upward

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jun 26, 2003 on Spike TV

• This episode is WAYYYYY underrated and after watching it for the first time I.......

I was "shocked" before I watched this episode myself, after reading the reviews and some descriptions on this episode, I thought it would be the most horrible episode ever made!!
    -but that proved wrong. after watching it myself I have to say, that this episode is a really hilarious episode!! In my opinion it deserves a better rating- anyways,
    it starts off with Ren and Stimpy being tired of living in a man's mouth, so they move "up" to living in a spitbowl, where they start a "high class" living- that means, eating all kinds of "high class" foods, like snot,boogers,etc.
    ((one memorable quote i still recall, ren saying "Oh no, I forgot the gravy!!" and after that a man throws up))
    the episode itself is hilarious, with all kinds of jokes((which i don't wanna tell for the guys who haven't seen it yet))- i mean, the stuff they eat IS pretty disgusting and all(( and i probably won't ever eat mashed potatoes with gravy again)) but all in all, i find this one of the most hilarios episodes i have ever seen in a cartoon!!
    and even for the ones who don't enjoy gross jokes, the animation in this episode impresses by itself!!
    hope my review was helpful and thankies kindly for reading!! :D