Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon

Spike TV (ended 2003)

Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon Fan Reviews (23)

6.7
  • Now THAT is what we call the "new" Ren & Stimpy, this time, on SpikeTV.

Ren & Stimpy is a succesful nicktoon on Nickelodeon from 1991-1996. Jonk K. was the head creator until he got fired and Games owned the rest of the series due to Man's Best Friend. Damn you Games & Nickelodeon!

But there is 1 show that spun-off this show... the Adult-Party Cartoon! Hell yeah! Spread the word! This is what Nickelodeon doesn't want to air. SpikeTV agreed when SpikeTV was known as... um... TNN. The Netowrk for Men. They also aired those episode that were in the works during the Nickelodeon era. Including "Ren Seeks Help," an adult party remake to Nickelodeon/Games' Ren & Stimpy episode, "Ren Needs Help."

It lasted 2003-2004, but was cancelled due to... NAKED... BEACH... FRENZY. LOL! I talk slow. That's right. Naked Beach Frenzy was the last episode, and was never aired, which is why John K.'s company was shut down! Not a smart move, John-boy. But, he also an animation critic. Y'all know what I'm sayin'?

Overall: This is TV-14 & TV-MA. Otherwise, not bad. Good show, but I'm sad that Spumco is shut down. SPUMCO? Ah, who am I kidding?