Reno 911! Forums

Comedy Central (ended 2009)

Cancelled

kaybee29

[1]Aug 13, 2009
    • level: 52

Cedric Yarbrough confirmed on Facebook that the show has been cancelled. While I'm bummed I have to admit this last season was pretty disappointing and I don't think it would get any better. But hopefully they'll do another movie...I really enjoyed 911 Miami.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

realworlder

[2]Aug 19, 2009
    • level: 12

DAMN! DAMN!! DAMN!!!

It would be nice if they allowed them one more season. They should've never killed off originals and replaced them with two new people.

Psy4potato

[3]Aug 20, 2009
    • level: 10
    realworlder wrote:

DAMN! DAMN!! DAMN!!!

It would be nice if they allowed them one more season. They should've never killed off originals and replaced them with two new people.

agreed. Add new cast members if you want, but don't fire three. That big of a cast change was not smart, when they probably could of got at least one or two of them back. Big Cast Changes are a dangerous thing.

CJ42090

[4]Aug 20, 2009
    • level: 12
    This is probably for the best. Season 6 was by far the worst one yet, and killing off Clementine, Garcia, and Kimball was a huge mistake. I'd still like to know what they were thinking when they made that brilliant decision.

I'll consider Season 5 to be the final season. All the characters died in the crash and the ones who were tossing their hats at the end were just the background deputies who never had any lines.
    Edited on 08/20/2009 6:17pm

KingofIPirates

[5]Aug 30, 2009
    • level: 32
    CJ42090 wrote:
    This is probably for the best. Season 6 was by far the worst one yet, and killing off Clementine, Garcia, and Kimball was a huge mistake. I'd still like to know what they were thinking when they made that brilliant decision.

I'll consider Season 5 to be the final season. All the characters died in the crash and the ones who were tossing their hats at the end were just the background deputies who never had any lines.
    I completely agree.