Reno 911!

Reno 911!: Miami

Aired Thursday 10:30 PM Feb 23, 2007 on Comedy Central

• big screen version of the series, more graphic, a few great stars guest

I was blown away (pun intended) seeing The Rock guest here as a memeber of S.W.A.T. I remember Paul Reubens guesting as well. Nudity and adult content added a lot more spice to the action. I would classify this as a cult classic. For the fans of the show, as an adult single male, in particular, will greatly enjoy this flick! People not familiar with the show or are not big fans might not put this even in the top 100 (sorry folks). I loved it at the theater, because I liked hearing what others thought was humorous. This is going to be a decent DVD, especially if they put on quite a bit of additional footage.
  • This is the funniest movie I've ever seen.

I can not bring myself to stop going to see this movie. I was a little nervous to see such a great show move to the big screen, but everything worked. This movie had me laughing constantly, whether it was at the gang trying to move a chicken off the road, or Clemmie trying to find the identity of the man tattooed on her chest. It is amazing to me that everything is improvisational, and I commend these actors for doing a top-notch job. I highly recommend this movie to any fan of Reno 911! or anyone who wants a good laugh.