Renovate My Family Forums

FOX (ended 2004)

think of a changing some lives in Kenya!!!

SAMJOA

[1]Apr 12, 2009
    • level: 1

Hi, am a resident of Nairobi in Kenya ( East Africa) and a fan of "renovate my family" programme which is currently showing on our television (Kenya Television Network) KTN. To be honest it is always amazing to see the various families that are transformed by that simple phone call. Well am now challenging you or the sponsors of this exercise to extend their help to Africa, and specifically, Kenya. There are many Schools in our country that are in dire need of a make over. Most schools don't even have a plastered building, or a desk to sit on! You could spend what you do on a house back in California, on a whole school of about 1000 students into a modern institution including computers!! Just imagine how many lives you would have touched by that simple task!!!!

Am talking from experience because I have participated in afew. The tears of joy of these students and their parents knows no bounds. Am here if you need more info. Thanks, MAXLIDE tel: +254-721918213-Nairobi, Kenya.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NickMackenzie0

[2]Oct 31, 2009
    • level: 1

Hi, am Samson from Kenya (East Africa) and am a great fan of the Renovate my family show, Just wanted to make a humble request of inviting you to my home country,

please i beg of you why don't you consider renovating someones family here in Kenya?, hope you will

Name Samson Kiragu Mwangi

Email: samkiragum@yahoo.com

contact +254720879259

Continue with the good work and bye for now.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.