We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Rescue Me Forums

FX (ended 2011)

Help with guide

Joker00303

[1]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 68

Alright, I'm the editor to this guide, I have let it go a little, haven't paid a much attention to it as I have my other guides, but this show hasn't been on the air in nearly 2 years, so anyway, what I'm trying to say, is you guys still seem passoniate about the show, as am I. I love the show. So, I was hoping that some of you or all of you, whoever, is willing to help me, do so. I'm looking for someone help me fix the cast and crew on the episodes, and check for mispellings witht he quotes and stuff. I just added the minisode episodes, they all need the cast and crews added to them, or if you have quotes or allusions, feel free to add them to the guide. And with the new season coming up, I'm gonna need help updating the guide with new episodes/cast&crew, and stuff.

Any help is greatly apperciated.

Thanks,

Kasey

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NitaDrink

[2]Mar 23, 2009
    • level: 4

I would be happy to help, caution though, have never done that before. It actually took me 20 minutes to find this forum, as I accidently deleted it several months ago. That's what happens when your show is off for nearly 2 years! Every once in a while I'd break out the season 1, 2, or 3 DVDs. Anyway, I absolutely love this show, and would be very happy to be more involved in this forum.

What absolutely drives me crazy about blogs and even text messages; is misspelled words and bad punctuation. So, in that regard, I could be very helpful. I also work in the IT department at my job, which could help as well. Just let me know!

Can't wait until April 7!!!!

thunderdeed

[3]Apr 10, 2009
    • level: 7
    Can anyone tell how to watch season 5 1st eposide I can not figure out what I,m doing wrong .Iclick to eposide and all I get is a 2 minute clip. thanks

Joker00303

[4]May 5, 2009
    • level: 68
    That would be a great help, anything really is a good help if you need help I'm happy to help.

haldrey

[5]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 22
    Note: The name of the next episode to air August 25 is 'Drink' not 'Jump'