We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Rescue Me Forums

FX (ended 2011)

Rescue Me Random Thoughts

FranklinBob

[21]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 1
    tjaman wrote:
    Not me. I mean, none of the women in Tommy's life are at all stable, but wacked out as she is -- Janet's dealing with just as much grief and loss as Tommy is -- I'd be cool with them writing them back together. Yes, I know, she's an evil horrible skank. But she's his evil, horrible skank.

And now Tommy has something on her that's as bad as anything she has on him, so no more moral high ground for Janet in that relationship.

I don't think she's had the moral high ground since she ran off with the kids.

I was kind of liking the Tommy/Angie combo until the last episode. I don't think Angie really had any right to go off on him the way she did. She made a choice to get involved so everything that came from the involvement should be shared. But I guess we're done with Angie now. Shame, really... She furnished some good to the plotline.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tjaman

[22]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 32
    That and Marisa Tomei is hoooottttt

FranklinBob

[23]Jul 28, 2006
    tjaman wrote:
    That and Marisa Tomei is hoooottttt

You noticed that, too?

jade38

[24]Aug 8, 2006
    • level: 11
    Random thought................I can't believe he let him kick him so many times without so much as trying to stand up to him or fight back.........(in the Retards episode tonight)....what's up with that!!!!!!!!
    Edited on 08/08/2006 8:44pm

dls111599son

[25]Aug 8, 2006
    • level: 3
    I think Janet still wanted to keep any private relationship with Tommy private. Protecting Tommy from Johnny could make Johnny suspicious. That, and she's kind of a ruthless, cold hearted ****

dls111599son

[26]Aug 8, 2006
    as far as why Tommy didn't fight back, i think it was kind of the same thing, he wanted to keep Johnny happy with Janet. What do you guys think of Tommy and the $200 or so of whiskey he drank tonight? I hate to say it, but the show had more spice when Tommy wasn't on the wagon.

franimaljones

[27]Aug 9, 2006

I loved every minute of this episode last night (rehtard, though I love every minute of every episode).  And Tommy drinking outta the blue like that was so subtly beautiful.  It's exactly what his sponsor/cousin/friend said would happen, that they don't drink when the big things happen but all of a sudden out of the blue.  And I laughed and laughed at that bar scene!  OMG, the badboy reference was just the freshest, baddest thing I've seen on TV.  : )

I think he will get back w/ Janet, though Sheila's giving me a soft spot lately.  She's turned nice (what all good shows do - turn their characters).  It'd be OK if he got with Sheila, especially since Jimmy gave him the go-ahead.

SMGslayer97

[28]Aug 15, 2006
    • level: 34
    Hey man anything is possible!

PyleansDntLvMe

[29]Aug 23, 2006
    I'm holding out for the dark horse match up of Tommy getting together with Mikey.

What?

What?

hattiedoll

[30]Aug 24, 2006
    • level: 19
    PyleansDntLvMe wrote:
    I'm holding out for the dark horse match up of Tommy getting together with Mikey.

What?

What?

May I just add "WHAT???"

tjaman

[31]Sep 16, 2006
    • level: 32
    new viddie up

It's a "Rescue Me" blend over the "Firefly" theme.

Enjoy!

andiegirl

[32]Oct 1, 2006
    • level: 8

Denis Leary is insanely hot! And I don't even like blonde/red haired guys... Plus I'm 21 and he is like 50?! I can't believe how good he looks... Yummy. Even though people say this show is supposed to be a show for men, I really enjoy it and watched the first season in just one weekend.

And I'm very sure Tommy didn't rape Janet. It was very rough sex, but she could have stopped it if she wanted to - which she clearly didn't want to.

zaitsev_v1

[33]Nov 30, 2006

In the 13th epison of the 3rd season. (When Tommy Gavin is drugged in the beach house fire) At the end there is a song that is playing. What is it called and who is it by?

Anyone know?

Thanks

zaloga

[34]Dec 28, 2006
    • level: 8
    i need to say something here because this is the first time i see myself in anything worth looking at on our ever loving television.

i have been watching this series from far away and see myself in almost every episode.  i live in Poland and i could not even imagine that things like this go on here.  But they probably do,  because we have no control over anything here.

pgsuperfan

[35]Aug 9, 2007
    • level: 25
    PyleansDntLvMe wrote:

What?

What?

strange take

Kalasboxen

[36]Dec 24, 2007
    • level: 2
    I never bothered to watch the show when it was aired for the first times, but one night I happend to watch a it and fell for it immediately. TV in Sweden (my country) are rerunning the show from season 1 to season 3 i think and I'm in the beginning of season 2 at the moment. They show it 2 AM monday-friday, so I didn't have the chance to follow the whole first season, but now it's christmas break so I can watch all the episodes from now and a couple of weeks forward.

And I'm really happy about that, because I really love the show. I would say it's really a show for guys and I like that. There are many interesting characters and my favourite one is Tommy because of his balls and the problems in his personal life.

gothceltgirl

[37]May 15, 2009
    • level: 13
    This season is way too reflective and focused on 9/11. Where's the funny, crazy, wild antics of the previous seasons? I really enjoyed the Sheila episode. But its just so much unfunny stuff. Plus I kinda like when Tommy drinks too & I like the guys getting into all sorts of trouble with various women that their dating.
    Edited on 05/15/2009 2:40am

gothceltgirl

[38]May 15, 2009
    • level: 13
    I totally agree Andiegirl, Dennis Leary is very sexy. He has a certain something. I find that a lot of comedians have a sexiness about them. I went to go meet him when he was doing some signing of something a few years ago, but I was too late and he'd gone already. I got all dressed up & everything.

SMGslayer97

[39]May 30, 2009
    • level: 34
    So Shawn has had back issues, sexual issues, bathroom issues not to mention the whole passing out peeing blood incident last week all of which all the guys in the house know about and the best they can come up with is an STD (which ever they said I can't remember)? Franco evven made a comment about Shawn's bathroom issues could be more serious and they still can't see he's sick? Especially Probie who let's face it is the sweetest guy in the house plus Garrity's roommate. What the hell guys wake up already!

pgsuperfan

[40]Jun 1, 2009
    • level: 25
    Where is "black sean" ?