A Resurrection Community
ABC (ended 2015)
staff
i'm still hurting
May 28, 2015
Which Recent Cancellation Disappointed You Most? (Poll)
Now that the sting of sudden cancellation has dulled, it's the perfect time to discuss which cancellation hurt you the most.
staff
mortal wounds
May 08, 2015
ABC Cancels Forever, Resurrection, Cristela, and The Taste
I guess they found a way to kill Henry Morgan after all.
staff
keep vs. kill
Apr 20, 2015
25 Bubble Shows: Which Ones Should Be Saved?
It's time for the broadcast networks to decide which shows to cut and which ones to bring back in the fall, and undoubtedly, some of your favorites are in jeopardy.
staff
THE WALKING DEAD
Feb 26, 2015
10 Shows That Will Probably Be Canceled, Even If They Don't Know It Yet (2015 Edition)
The McCarthys? Forever? Stalker? Find out which ones won't be back next season.
staff
episodes all around!
Oct 24, 2014
ABC Orders Extra Episodes of Once Upon a Time, Modern Family, Black-ish, Castle, and Three More
So many shows got extra episodes that the ones who didn't should feel bad.
staff
are you still alive?
Jul 27, 2014
Comic-Con 2014: The Complete List of Sunday's TV Panels, Including Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural, and More
Here's a look at what's happening on the final day of this year's event.
staff
cat's next life
Jul 23, 2014
Game of Thrones Vet Michelle Fairley Joins ABC's Resurrection for a Season-Long Arc
Fairley will recur on the drama as Margaret Langston, the formidable mother of Henry and Fred.
staff
plan your tv
Jul 15, 2014
ABC Announces Fall 2014 Premiere Dates for S.H.I.E.L.D., Once Upon a Time, Scandal, and More
The network is playing things pretty traditional, and debuting most of its shows in the second half of September.
staff
first impressions
Jun 05, 2014
The 12 Best and Worst New Credit Sequences of the 2014 Midseason
It's time to grade the intros of Black Sails, True Detective, Penny Dreadful, and more.
staff
secret agents and soap
May 13, 2014
ABC's 2014-2015 Schedule: S.H.I.E.L.D. at 9pm, Black-ish After ModFam, and a Shonda Hat Trick on Thursdays
Plus: S.H.I.E.L.D. moves to 9pm and The Goldbergs moves to Wednesdays.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 13 Season 2
Loved in Return
Aired
Episode 12 Season 2
Steal Away
Aired
Episode 11 Season 2
True Believer
Aired
Episode 10 Season 2
Prophecy
Aired
Episode 9 Season 2
Aftermath
Aired
Henry Langston
Helen Edgerton
Lucille Langston
Fred Langston
Tom Hale

ABC really goes that one step further with this series.  It examines what will happen when those loved ones, people you cared for or even may be your pet, suddenly one morning stand at your front door...The little town of Arcadia is changed forever...