How well do YOU think that "Resurrection" will do?

How well will "Resurrection" do?

modernfamily120

[1]Aug 24, 2013
    • level: 20

How well do you think that this show will do? Sunday at 10:00 has been a death slot recently on ABC. Will Resurrection die there, or not? Tell me what you think by voting in the poll and/or replying to this post.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LOST-TWD-PP-GOT

[2]Nov 15, 2013
    • level: 4

I wouldn't watch it on Sundays at ten. I watch most shows On-Demand. If it is different enough from The Returned, currently being broadcasted in the USA on the Sundance channel, it may last 3-5 seasons. If it is an American remake, it would be lucky to make it out of it's first season. I really like The Returned, but i am not interested in watching the same story over again, as a cheap copy with no major differences.

jaredzusmc

[3]Feb 12, 2014
    • level: 10

It seems to have potential. Sundays is usually lacking in TV entertainment during late winter/early spring. However, once HBO, STARZ & Showtime come back into season, they always have top content... It's gonna be a tough act to beat.

1. Game of Thrones
    2. True Blood
    3. Dexter (Series ended)
    4. Spartacus (Series ended (sadly))
    5. Homeland
    6. Falling Skies (TNT Network)

etc...
    I do wish it luck though.

J.

Edited on 02/12/2014 10:48pm

darayl22

[4]Apr 28, 2014
    • level: 1

People! Get on board! This is one of the most intriguing shows of the year and if ratings don't go up soon, I'm sure the network will pull the plug as they do on so many shows whose writing is terrific. Give it a chance ABC! Spread the word, everyone! And if you haven't seen it yet, what are you waiting for??