Reunion

1991

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 17, 2005 on FOX

• We find out who the murder victim is!

The wait is over - and the way this episode was filmed was outstanding. In the beginning, it makes it look like The Detective is interviewing Sam about the murder. That really riled me since I love Amanda Righetti (Jenna) and that meant that she was the murder victim! However, things quickly turn around and we see Jenna watching an old tape of Sam, and giving full Hollywood-diva attitude to The Detective. I was so happy it wasn't Jenna I seriously wanted to throw a party!

This show started out slowly - but now things are just getting really good! FOX better keep this unique show going. If they can show garbage like "The O.C.," then there is no excuse for them to not apply the same publicity to a well-acted ensemble piece like "Reunion."
  • It's all comming together now. it is twisting every year that passes.

If you are new to the show, you have to catch up on their web sight foxreunion and don't miss a week - it is getting so compelling that I get upset that a week has to be put off for things like Thanksgiving and playoffs. This has mosre twists and knotts that we will never know the truth until the very end. Enjoy.
  • This has to be the best episode of the season.

Ok so i enjoyed this episode a lot. It was well really exciting. I think we know the killer is now and at the very end i dont think anyone really likes him but they did still cover for him. I like how carla finally stood up to her boyfriend and how she gave sam\'s daughter to the adoptive mother because the dad has a really bad temper. Over all this episode was really good. I missed an episode or two but i think they finally have questioned everyone. I can\'t wait for next weeks episode i have a good feeling that its goign to be great.