Reunion

1998

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Unknown on FOX

• This episode was Will and Sam trying to find their daughter Amy, but theirs a shock in store!

This episode was very good, but the fact that i knew it was the last episode and that it would end just like that ruined it for me! I don't get it people say that amy is suposed have killed Sam, but she's dead! So this was a good episode, but it was ruined with its annoying sudden end!
  • If they HAD to end it halfway through the show, this was the best choice...

Reunion was the best show airing today. Fox cancelled it halfway through and left behind thousands of disappointed fans, but I think that they have chosen a fine episode to end it.

Many questions of the show are answered in 1998, and many more come to the surface. We end the show knowing What happened to Amy, how Aaron and Jenna left things off, What happened to Carla's husband, who was blackmailing them in 2006.

Despite the fact that we will never know what really happened to Samantha, the end of the episode with Craig on the phone saying "We have to tell the truth about who killed Sam", or something like that was the best way to make the few aired episodes memorable for us, fans all over the world...
  • I saw this episode here in Brasil and unfortunately it was the last episode of the series...

After the disastrous events of the previous year, Sam was broken up of Craig and wants to reconcile itself with Will and help him look for Amy - their daughter - but a chocking tragedy waits the couple. Amy and her adoptive mother had died in a fire, a few months ago. Craig obsessively tries to be reelected to the congress, and Aaron tries to help him to surpass the end of his marriage with Sam organizing the Craig's 30th anniversary party, with Jenna's support, that wants a bigger commitment of Aaron. To test Aaron, Jenna flirts with with a man in the party - but Aaron just leave the party alone. An sexy internal, who works for Craig, tries seduce him, but he says he is not ready for this yet. She leaves the party after some drugs use and came back after the party is over and finishes dying of overdose in Craig's apartment. Craig calls his father and he help him to dumps the body. Carla deals with the treatment of Peter's cancer, what threat the finances of them, and starts work as photograph in a publishing company - working for Paul, her former-lover who used to beat her, but now alleges to have become another person. The obsession of Detective Marjorino with Sam's murder case, case that cost its family, its professional credibility and almost its life, continues. With a track of the car that ran over him, Marjorino decides to persist in the case, and arrested Henry, Craig's son. At the end, Craig calls Carla and said that they have to say the truth about who murdered Sam. (Sorry if my English isn't very good).
  • I hate Fox for cancelling this show!

I just saw this episode here in Mexico, and I can only say how much I hate whomever decided to cancel it and not even give it a semi-proper ending. In the end we have no idea of who could have killed Sam, we are, if possible, more lost than ever. Amy was supposed to be the possible killer, as the writers and creators stated several times, but in this episode we learn that she died with her foster mother, Meghan. So... we are left with no suspect. Obviously, many storylines are not finished, and that just sucks. I was dying to know how had Craig ended up posing as a paralitic. Oh, as if it all wasn\'t bad enough, the stupid detective arrests Henry for attempted homicide. I just hate Fox network.