Reunion Forums

FOX (ended 2005)

Do you think Reunion will get a DVD release?

FaithTheSlayer

[1]Oct 18, 2006
    • level: 21
    It should. Fox releases all of their other one-season-wonders (Point Pleasant, Wonderfalls, Firefly, etc.) on DVD.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mikecanada

[2]Oct 18, 2006
    • level: 13
    fox doesnt own the show
    Warner brothers television owns it

FaithTheSlayer

[3]Oct 18, 2006
    • level: 21
    Oh then it will never be released lol. Warner never (rarely) releases a series that only had one or two seasons (Summerland, Birds Of Prey, Tarzan, Jack & Jill, etc)

Paul192

[4]Oct 19, 2006
    • level: 2
    I think above and beyond all else that the only reason this show probably won't get released on DVD is because it's not even 1 full season. I know that some T.V. shows that have gotten cancelled before the first season finished probably have been released on DVD in the past, but they probably didn't have one big story line that couldn't be complete until all 22 episodes were shown. Some shows have a new storyline every episode and one never relates to the other. Those are the ones that could make it out on DVD with no problem. Reunion obviously wasn't like that. I doubt to see it ever get released. Can you imagine how they could even label the cover?? "Reunion, The Incomplete First Season." HAHA. Ain't gonna happen.

dmarsom

[5]Oct 21, 2006
    • level: 4
    I say they finish the show. and show us the rest, It's not our fault that all the rest of the people who watch tv want nothing but sex Jokes and Relationship Drama. Nothing intellectuall were you have to think

cookaberry

[6]Oct 22, 2006
    • level: 12
    I doubt it will. I would buy it the second it was release, no matter the cost, but because it is incomplete and all the music would cost a fortune, i just have a bad feeling.

zooby9

[7]Oct 22, 2006
    • level: 10
    I think they should release the DVD and with the remaining four episodes we didn't see. I really wish they would finish the season but I know it won't happen. But I would buy the DVD anyway(no matter how much it cost)just because I love the show so much and I want to see it again. I know that other Reunion fans feel the same way.

alibeth25

[8]Nov 6, 2006
    • level: 26

I loved this show. I thought it was great. I wish they would finish the show and release it on dvd, for those fans who really want to see what happened and why. I read somewhere why Sam was murdered. I would love to actually see what happened. I know they will never finish the show, but it would be nice if they released the dvd. I too would buy it the second it came no matter what the cost is. If you want this show on dvd, you can always vote for it and maybe if it gets enough votes it will be released. Here is the website to vote for it. You have to be registered to vote for it. I was number 788.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/

Edited on 11/06/2006 9:07am
    Edited 2 total times.

xextremex

[9]Nov 14, 2006
    • level: 4

Haha "The Incomplete First Season". It's so sad. But funny. And sad...

I want to see the actors' thoughts on the show!! Why can't they release a damn DVD with extras?! I hate FOX. Now and forever.

will-estes-fan

[10]Nov 21, 2006
    • level: 1

i so hope reunion does get a dvd release cause i found it to be the best show on tv at the moment and it really brightens up anyones day!!! i hope they do release it on dvd and i have voted on the website too!!!

night_hawk7

[11]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 10
    Whether or not the season is complete wouldn't be the issue. Incomplete seasons are released all the time. It's just an issue with the distributor. Warner, frankly, sucks at choosing what to release. FOX is much better with their DVD sets. As for the issue of labeling it, a simple "The First Season" would be suffice.

mandaaa24

[12]Jan 20, 2007
    • level: 22
    i wish they would! even though its not finished i would love to re-watch what they did air! i have one or two episodes on tape that i just found and i want to watch the rest of them soooo badly, as well as the ones they never aired. And whats the big deal, the episodes are just sitting there on a shelf somewhere doing nothing, so why cant they just release a dvd?

mikecanada

[13]Feb 1, 2007
    night_hawk7 wrote:
    Whether or not the season is complete wouldn't be the issue. Incomplete seasons are released all the time. It's just an issue with the distributor. Warner, frankly, sucks at choosing what to release. FOX is much better with their DVD sets. As for the issue of labeling it, a simple "The First Season" would be suffice.

Fox doesn't own the show Warner Brothers owns it

angrodpallanen

[14]Feb 19, 2007
    If WB owns it, why not give it a shot at the CW? I mean, The WB is still a partnet in it, isn't it?

jayeb

[16]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 7
    Paul192 wrote:
    I think above and beyond all else that the only reason this show probably won't get released on DVD is because it's not even 1 full season. I know that some T.V. shows that have gotten cancelled before the first season finished probably have been released on DVD in the past, but they probably didn't have one big story line that couldn't be complete until all 22 episodes were shown.

very true but what they could do is release a two disk set with all the produced videos followed by some or all of the stars doing sort of behind the scenes interviews where they tell what would have been seen had the season finished. or they could have done the same thing online. heck they still could. that way folks could see the ending. the lack of closing on the story is part of why many folks are pissed at Fox. because it's killing them not knowing where the story was going.

newportsurfer

[17]Mar 11, 2007
    • level: 7
    AHHH. Someone just make a damn DVD of the series. I'm DYING to know who killed Sam.. they say it's her daughter..

RealityFan2686

[18]Mar 16, 2007
    • level: 30

Paul192 wrote:
    Can you imagine how they could even label the cover?? "Reunion, The Incomplete First Season." HAHA. Ain't gonna happen.

I know your probably being sarcastic, but I think when they release canceled shows on DVD, they usually label them "The Complete Series"; and they should release it on DVD. I was never bored when I watched this show, and they go and cancel it.  That was the same way with Studio 60, I was never bored watching that show either, and they probably canceled that show too. 

That's just my opinion anyway.

""Tiana""

toxic_boy21

[19]Apr 4, 2007
    RealityFan2686 wrote:

Paul192 wrote:
    Can you imagine how they could even label the cover?? "Reunion, The Incomplete First Season." HAHA. Ain't gonna happen.

I know your probably being sarcastic, but I think when they release canceled shows on DVD, they usually label them "The Complete Series"; and they should release it on DVD. I was never bored when I watched this show, and they go and cancel it. That was the same way with Studio 60, I was never bored watching that show either, and they probably canceled that show too.

That's just my opinion anyway.

""Tiana""

yeah they USUALLY do but reunion was a show that never even had a wrap-up point. it was incomplete, in every possible way. at least other shows have SOME sense of conclusion at episode 13, but reunion just had open mysteries.

angrodpallanen

[20]Apr 8, 2007
    Yeah, the show would only be complete if all 20 episodes where aired, but they weren't (worsed mistake in history of television). Damn Fox, it's the worsed network ever!