Rev.

BBC Two Premiered Jun 01, 2010 Returning Season 3 Airs on Hulu in Summer 2014

Rev. Fan Reviews (3)

• GOOD

I love this series and the characters are so believable. The story's each week are captivating, as we never know how it will turn out. Please can we have more, and Tom Hollander should be given a BAFTA for his honest portrayal of life in a modern society within a Church life and all the problems that have to be faced each day.
  • Honest concept, needs more laughs

Let's get the bad stuff out of the way shall we: so many drama comedies these days forget to make people laugh. What's that about? There wasn't one point in the pilot episode where I chuckled, let alone laughed out loud. It doesn't have enough heavy drama to make it stand alone as a drama so we'll have to see where it goes in the season.

Cricisms aside, the show has some brilliant talent involved in it and, as such, the acting is superb. Anything with Peep Show's Olivia in is worth a watch if you ask me.

The storylines were an honest portrayel of modern-day church life, unlike most other religious series out there. It touches on subjects like parents' trying to get their kids into school to vandalism and athiests. It's clever and it has a lot of potential but it doesn't deliver just yet.
  • yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

you cant really be bothered with it, maybe it is funny but for some reason im just not interested in watching more than 1 episode