Revenge

Absolution

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 02, 2012 on ABC

• My heart goes out to Charlotte but this show just inflicts itself with pain which makes it unmissable

So much happened in this episode Emily finds out the complex connection between Nolan's family and her Father. SPOLIER! So Nolan's Aunt was working undercover at the Grayson's company, inorder to uncover the evidence to release Emily's father from prison. However the Graysons being the Grayson's found a way of destroying the evidence which included killing Emily's father. I thought at this point Nolan was going to tell Emily that he had something to do with her fathers death, it would have been a god twist. Suddenly Emily's confidant is unrealiable. Not only this she he claws are not set in Daniel as deep as she may have thought. Daniel decides not to reveal his family's secrets, not gonna happen Emily!. So its clear that Emily will find her fathers killer through her new family the Grayson's. The saddest aspect of this plot is the people that get hurt particularly Charlotte she loses everything and I think her parents are not being careful enough when it comes to protecting her. So Charlotte loses herself and her reputation is smeared when she caught having drugs in her locker. I feel reallysad for her.