Revenge

Absolution

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 02, 2012 on ABC

• Really hitting it's stride

Another great episode! Fast paced, full of twist and turns.... I just can't wait for the next one, I can only imagine how the finale will be.

- It's still snowing in the alternate universe that is Revenge.

- Emily is worried about Charlotte? I guess I'm just surprised that anyone is worried about her.

-"Well, it's not exactly Dominic's best work. It's a little half-assed to me". Damn, some of Victoria's snark has really rubbed off on Conrad. I mean, Victoria looks like Gollum in that painting.

-Sooo...are we supposed to take that flashback as proof that David Clarke is actually dead? I don't know anymore, Mike Kelley keeps changing his mind on this one. I'm pretty sure they're going to end a season with a reveal that he was actually alive the whole time.... if that happens I'm out. From whose perspective was David Clarke's death scene just there? Is Emily just imagining how it must have gone down? But how does that explain the white-haired guy from the photo? Why would she assume he was the perp?

- ABC certainly likes the red spray paint on cars trick - Once Upon A Time.

- Wow, Ashley is seriously the female version of Ellis from Smash. Not even with her scheming she's interesting, sigh. At least, they are giving her something to do and it's a step into the right direction. You know what would really cool? Ashley's family died on the plane that the Grayson's took down and blamed on David Clarke. She's there getting her revenge on the family from the inside. Th

- I loved how this episode was able to contrast so completely the differences between him and Daniel. And thats why one of them is someone Emily could love, and why one of them isn't! The love triangle thickens...

- So many new aspects to consider: David Clarke's new journal, Nolan's aunt, Daniel knowing everything and still choosing the 'dark' side and Emily finally getting her head clear about how she'll handle Daniel and continue with her revenge.

- I am really liking the new Charlotte, she's a slut, a druggie and a bitch!

- Why I love Nolan? He's on the phone with Emily. Emily walks in the room. He says "I'll call you right back."

-Absolutely not surprised that Daniel folded and followed in his father's footsteps. Nope, not surprised at all. I'm actually happy with the direction they're taking, at least he's sort of interesting now and has something to do. That being said, I'm not totally convinced Daniel has truly taken the Grayson side. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts working to gather concrete proof clandestinely, keeping it from Emily so as not to trouble her. This would up the drama, because he would be on Emily's bad side while, unbeknownst to her, actually trying to help. I just think it would be a good way to ramp up the tension even further.

- Well, this just confirms that Emily is about to go a whole lot more darker. Seriously, the episode end narration by her was chilling and ominous.

- Loved seeing contrasting sides of Emily. Lately we've seen Emily getting darker, but we saw that she still has soft spots this weeks

- It seemed to me that Victoria saw that she had finally and truly lost Daniel, so she is trying to cling to Charlotte now.