Revenge

• 1.15 "Chaos"

Written by: Mike Fish & Joe Fazzio

Directed by: Sanford Bookstaver

------------------------------------------------

A perfect example of how great this show can be. It reminds me of this 80s golden era of soap operas like Dallas, Knots Landing or Falcon Crest. Only better of course. And it sure is great to see William Devane as granda Grayson. This episode is perfect for sweeps because it is coming full circle and we finally found out what was going on suring the Pilot intro. Hm, my theories were wrong! 10/10
  • Fire and ice!

So we finally catch back up to the engagement party in this episode, and it's an exciting episode for sure!

Everything that happened with Amanda, Tyler and Emily was so suspenseful, and the body on the beach is finally revealed!

I don't want to spoil anything if you hven't yet seen it, so I highly recommend watching this! This show is amazing and enthralling! Can it get any better? It's hard to envisage how!

Incredible show! Incredible episode! I'm so hoked and shocked that I absolutely gotta watch the next episode RIGHT NOW and that's exactly what I'm gonna do! So suspenseful!!! <3333333
  • Chaos

Chaos was and extremely entertaining episode of Revenge and I really enjoyed watching the drama, intrigue, plot and character development unfold. So many different things happened with the various story lines and they all intertwined perfectly. It was nice to learn more about what happened at the engagement party from the pilot episode. The action, suspense and pace all contributed to a great episode. So much happened and I certainly look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!
  • love it always and every time!

I think this series is GREAT........every episode get's my adrenaline going...all the characters..perfect....great acting...can hardly wait for the next episode every time. thank you from Canada!
  • Good episode but ultimately kind of letdown.

The episode we have all been waiting for is finally here! It all comes back to the eventful night of the engagement party. The episode managed to tie everything, while bringing a new perspective to the pilot, a fast paced and entertaining episode.

That being said, I was slightly disappointed with the reveal of the dead body. I never really thought it was going to be Daniel and the fact that Tyler was back made it fairly obvious he would be the victim.

Daniel is not only too important to Emily's revenge plans, but he serves to create tension in the love triangle with Emily and Jack. However, killing Daniel not only would have been gutsy and out there, but it would of have affected everyone by adding more layers and deeper motivations for every character..... That is one of the main problems by making Tyler the victim, do we really care he is dead or who killed him? I mean, he was an entertaining character that still had so much potential left, but he's just not interesting enough for me...... Besides, I just don't see how is that so monumental or big enough to launch a murder trial that is supposed to be the centerpiece of the 2nd half of the season.

I don't know, while it was pretty obvious, it was not bad, just predictable. I still got to hand to Revenge, the way everything was crafted was great and it managed to create a new mystery and questions to look forward to the rest of the season.
  • Of course, I have to watch it again

I thought it looked like Daniel was the one shot, too (as they expected us to think), so now I have to confirm that all I saw was him fall into the sand (maybe he was attacked by the real shooter, which would explain why he can't remember what happened?). Meanwhile, I think the drama of him being a suspect will provide sufficient drama. So, I applaud the producers for the red herring. Well done.
  • Really great!!!!

The plot was really well tied all together. I wasn't expecting that but I knew that what they wanted us to believe was not what is going to happen. I can't wait for the next episode