Revenge

Collusion

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 20, 2013 on ABC

• Great episode, but not spectacular.

There were some very interesting developments throughout this episode which are developing the storylines nicely, not least of which wsa Nolan's little double cross which is just brilliant! There were some great developments with those involved at the Stowaway, adn Charlotte makes an interesting decision on her 18th!

I am also really loving this Helen woman! She is just so amazingly in control of anything and everything in the world it is really quite amazing! I love it!

Some negatives were prevalent throughout thie episode. I have been finding this whole Daniel storyline and everything at Grayson Global to be rather boring. Now if all of this plays out into something spectacular, then I won't complain, but the developments today wiere definitely not that exciting.

Overall, most storylines are going well! Some of them are a little boring, but not a bad episode and I hope things continue this way!