Revenge

Collusion

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 20, 2013 on ABC

• Keeps getting better

I truly believe that the show has never been better!

The second season had a great start, but at some point it began to stale and I found myself worried about the future of the show. But then the holidays happened and Revenge returned with a blast! I am just loving these past three episodes!

This week we had some great moments! I love how they don't drag some plots that other shows like to drag for as much as they can (like Jack being in prison, or Padma playing Nolan). Instead, we get quick resolutions which just helps to not make this show tedious.

I like the fact that Conrad is now involved with the Stowaway plot line! It gives both Conrad and Ashley on one side, and the Porter & Ryan brothers on the other something to do. I am not a fan of the Ryan brothers, but I guess this adds some twist to that plot line.

Nolan playing Padma is something I am welcoming with open arms! I usually hate how the "good guys" suck at using revelations such as these to their advantage. With a little advice from Emily, Nolan has actually made a very interesting choice!

Also the twist on Emily's and Aidan's relationship is nothing short of spectacular! Can't wait to see how that unfolds!

The only downside to the whole thing is that we have to wait till February the 10th for the next episode! The promo showed that this could be the episode we finally reveal who sank with the Amanda in the opening episode of season 2 (not that I really cared too much about that, to be honest).

All in all, it was a very good episode and I am definitely in love with the show again! Keep up the good work, Revenge!