Revenge

Commitment

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 18, 2012 on ABC

• love this

absolutly love this show i was starting to think that emily was getting to deep into things im really glad she realised it herself and calms down a little bit with the colateral damage!!
  • Continues to impress! (Spoilers for this episode ahead!)

Revenge is just amazing! No other way to describe it! This show is skyrocketin g up my favourites list and is probably one of my Top Five or Six favourite shows!

Today things were extremely interesting as usual! Huge developments in the Charlotte storyline, plus the divorce battle between Conrad and Victoria is as interesting as ever! The proposal was interesting, and I think the very ending of this episode will revamp Emily's revenge desires.

Victoria's attorney turning out to be Emily's ally was a huge development, and I am quite astounded at some of the events through this episode!

Don't want to spoil too much, but I truly hope that Revenge continues to dazzle us! Unfrtunately I have to wat 2 weeks for the next episode in Australia! :(
  • Commitment

Commitment was another perfectly entertaining episode of Revenge and I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of character and plot development as Amanda was forced out of town, Emily maneuvered to secure her path for revenge, and Daniel made an important decision. I felt really bad for Charlotte as she is the only one who doesn't know the truth about her origins, and how Conrad threatened to use the information against Victoria. The story was awesome, the acting superb, and the ending left me wanting more! I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!
ABC