A Revenge Community
ABC (ended 2015)
Has anyone else fantasised about Emily and Nolan as a couple? Part of me thinks it would be a great match, but the other part of me thinks it would be a horrible idea. I am truly torn.
Comments (18)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
yeeeeeeeeeeeees yeeeeeeees yeeeeeeeess that's all i want!!!!! i wish, i hope that so so so so much ♥
Flag
Yup! Should stay together even would make fantastic series! After all, all get problems they spent together, pranks, jokes in your fantastic parecria would demonstrate what true love is!
Flag
Definitely NO! They would not have the same chemistry if they were a romantic couple. Plus, I'm not sure Nolan swing that way...a fact that was rarely brought up in the first season but now seems like a big deal.
Flag
Emily and Nolan are sister and brother. The writers have not disclosed that yet. Their father, David Clark, took care of both of them financially.
Flag
never know...
Flag
Nooooooo. They have a wonderful and beautiful relationship, but its a best friends, brother and sister, would do anything for each other because they are like each others family relationship. And they are one of the best things about revenge. They are absolutely amazing just the way they are. They should never change.
Flag
They should stay just friends IMO.
Flag
I think Emily and Nolan should end up together as a PLATONIC couple! Both Aiden and Jack can disappear, Daniel will die and Ems and Nolan will pull off the most amazing take down of the Grayson's ever and then disappear off into the sunset on a luxury yacht (it has to be a boat) to the Bahamas to spend their millions together.

If they need a bit of loving then they can get themselves a toy-boy or two but nothing will ever come between their true friendship.
Flag
All that sounds pretty good to me, except for the part where Jack disappears! :) Just out of interest and off topic, are you from New Zealand? Just saw your username includes 'kiwi' and I live in New Zealand myself.
Flag
Yep, I'm from NZ! So excited that season 3 is finally starting on TV this Tuesday! So I have to follow what is happening on here and other sites.
Flag
HORRIBLE IDEA!
Flag
There were a few times in Seasons 1 and 2 that I found myself thinking that they'd be a good couple, but now I think it'd be weird. They're best friends, and truthfully more like brother and sister than anything else. They have such a deep bond that I think Nolan is the one person in her life that she can always count on, and my hope is that when the series ends it's just the two of them celebrating.
Flag
yeah exactly..in the beginning i wanted them to be the end couple but with the way things developed and how she has treated nolan, i prefer them to stick to being siblings.

nolan has yet to be given a good match.
i dont like emily/jack nor do i care for aiden. i was and i guess still am a emily/daniel shipper.
Flag
But what about Jack? Surely he should be there too right? :) I actually quite like the three of them plotting together.
Flag
"But what about Jack?" Well that would be like teaming up Sherlock Holmes, Dr Watson and um, a big slobbery Labrador (a bit like Sammy). Sorry, Jack is simply not in their league.
Flag
Hahaha, that comparison made me laugh. I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on that one! :)
Flag
I am secretly in love with Benedict Cumberbatch!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members