A Revenge Community
ABC (ended 2015)
poll
Comments (15)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I'm thinking Aiden as well. An elaborate 'fake-your-death' exit plan after all had been revealed. Aiden 'turning' on Emily with Victoria was the first step in setting it up.
Flag
I theorize Aiden in an elaborate game that is already underway (or just because I think Aiden just decided he couldn't wait any longer and is just doing the exact same thing Jack is doing but underhandely and behind Emily's back). Emily was just awfully calm when she hit the water and was staring out pointedly at the water before hand like she was waiting for something. And Nolan can drive a boat (and even though I imagine Daniel is fine with him being her best friend, I am guessing the rest of the family wouldn't be too keen on him attending the wedding)
Flag
For sure Esmeralda!!! HAHAHAHA! Let's make it happen people!
Flag
I have to say, I was initially surprised that so many people voted for Daniel, but the more I think about it, yeah.....I could totally see that being the case.
Flag
The most obvious choice I Daniel but wouldn't exclude Aiden.
Flag
"is"
Flag
I always say Aidan on principle, but it could be anybody. Way to set up a season! (and I don't even like this show).
Flag
I have no idea but I am super curious to know! I guess I'm in their target audience because that scene really got me going OMG WHO WHEN. I feel like it has to be either Daniel or Victoria, but who knows.
Flag
I love this poll. So Emily VanCamp will pull a Tatiana Maslany? I'm sort of shocked they haven't done it already.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members