We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A Revenge Community
ABC (ended 2015)

Revenge S03E06: "Dissolution"

While there was plenty to take issue with in "Dissolution" (the introduction of Sarah, for instance), there was also a lot that I found intriguing this week, particularly the storyline involving Nolan and Jack and their shared frustration regarding one Emily Thorne. This episode moved the storyline forward a bit, even though it didn't really feel like it, and I've been waiting for this to happen for quite awhile now, if I'm being honest. 

It's not a secret that I'm not exactly a fan of Emily these days. But to my credit, I haven't always disliked her. In fact, I was very much a supporter of Emily when Revenge first began. It's just that lately, I've been finding it harder and harder to sympathize with her cause. She's so single-minded that I often feel that she's lost sight of the big picture, and of the people who matter. Oftentimes, when TV characters are written this way, it's done on purpose. It's done because you're not supposed to like the main character. But that's not really the case with Revenge. You're supposed to root for Emily and her plan to take down the Graysons—but I can't. As I mentioned last week, it's hard to empathize with a character who doesn't seem to feel emotion, but it's also hard to feel any warmth toward a character who's treated her closest friend like an employee for so long.

Truthfully, it was way past time for Nolan to snap. He's had to put up with a lot of bullshit from Emily over the years, arguably more than anyone else given that he's been the vice president, secretary, and treasurer of Team Revenge for quite some time. He's dutifully played along with all of her schemes, he's done everything she's ever asked of him, and for what? He's never gotten anything from this relationship, not really. If I'm being honest, as much as I love Nolan and have supported the friendship he shares with Emily, I've never really understood his loyalty to her. I've never really questioned it until now because it served the narrative, and because their friendship gives me the warm and fuzzies when everything is going well, but why does Nolan blindly follow Emily? 

The first—and obvious—answer is that Emily was his only real friend for quite awhile. Nolan, at the end of the day, is a very lonely person. Yes, he's eccentric and wonderful and generally gives off the appearance of not giving a damn, but underneath it all, he's a very lonely man. That's why he's always so quick to fall for all the wrong people, and why he's always been so quick to do everything Emily asked of him. For a long time, she was the only person in his life that he could count as a friend. But now he also has Jack. They haven't always had the strongest of friendships, but I've enjoyed watching them become the friends they are today. I guess I always knew in the back of my mind that Jack didn't know Nolan was involved in Emily's revenge plot, or that Nolan knew she was actually Amanda, but once she came clean to him, I guess I kind of assumed he'd either figured it out or Emily had told him. It makes sense on paper why she didn't; the less he knew the better, but Nolan's confession in "Dissolution" just felt a bit odd, and I'm chalking it up to the fact that I kind of just assumed Jack already knew.

Nolan also feels that he owes this to her father. Without David Clarke, who's to say NolCorp would even exist? I'm sure it would have come to fruition eventually—Nolan is a brilliant man after all—but David Clarke believed in him when no one else did, so yes, Nolan feels a sense of loyalty to the man and he promised to protect his daughter. But Emily is a crappy friend, only thinking about what people can do for her. Everyone is a pawn in her game, but at the same time, everyone has their breaking point. Not everyone can turn off their emotions the way Emily has, and Emily telling Nolan that he has to end his fledgling romance with Patrick was his breaking point. I don't know that I necessarily feel better that Emily has decided to let Nolan and Jack in on her full revengenda in the wake of Nolan's "betrayal," or that I believe that because she's decided to be open about her plans for her wedding that it makes everything else she's done okay, but the time for treating both of these men as players in this game has long since passed. That it appears that she might consider working with them, instead of ordering them around, is a step in the right direction.

But the Emily and Nolan standoff wasn't the only thing that happened this week. Daniel was also reintroduced to Sarah, the cocktail waitress who was severely injured when he crashed the car they were traveling in after drinking a few too many years a few years back. She's working in a bakery (THE HORROR!) because the Graysons screwed her in the settlement. For the record: I hate this storyline. There were already too many balls in the air with Jack and Aiden, that introducing another person to this story makes it feel too busy, and too contrived. Even knowing that it is contrived and being set up by a Charlotte who continues to act more and more like her mother every day, this plot is flat out stupid. It reeks of poor plotting and feels like a case of the writers grasping at straws. No one cares about Sarah. We have no reason to care about her. The idea that Charlotte and Victoria will use her as a pawn is groan-inducing because there's been no emotional build up to this storyline. Hate. Hate. Hate.

This episode worked well if all it intended was to make me hate Emily a bit more, or if its intent was to have Emily bring Nolan and Jack fully on board as actual members of the revenge team, but other than that, I think the episode dropped the ball in many ways. There was a lot of road the writers could have traveled with Nolan and Jack opposed to Emily. I wish they'd have struck out on their own and started living lives that didn't somehow always involve or revolve around her. Could you imagine what that would have really done to Emily, to her plan, to her psyche? To have the two people she claims are the most important people in her life suddenly turn against her and want nothing from her? That was a story that could have really made Revenge stick out. It could have made Emily a human being again. But instead, everything was once again wrapped up by episode's end. 

Revenge is a serialized story, but it feels less so when there aren't any real stakes. Now it just looks like Nolan was a petulant child who acted out, but Mommy Emily forgave him and now everything is all right. Nolan has every right to be pissed, and so does Jack. She's used them and abused them and she's manipulated them for so long, it makes sense they'd be frustrated and angry with her. So why do the writers keep attempting to make it look like Emily isn't at fault? 

NOTES

– So Emily's plan for her wedding is for Victoria to shoot her so she can fake her own death and then she can disappear with Aiden forever. Barf. I have a feeling Nolan and Jack aren't going to be too cool with that plan. And did she also just reveal everything weeks before she should have? I have a feeling that's not how it plays out. So who do you think the shooter turns out to be?

– Conrad was going to sell the Manor this week. Obviously Emily couldn't have that happen, because her plan apparently somehow depends on them living next door. But it also couldn't happen because think of all the sets Revenge would have to tear down and rebuild!

– Call me crazy, but don't you think the realtor would have checked the records for all the houses in the area? She flipped out after checking the fake files that Emily planted after Emily played her, but Emily didn't switch out the records for all of the properties in the area, just Grayson Manor. Whatever, I guess I'm just going to have to do everyone's job for them.

– Patrick is in the wind after Jack came clean to Conrad about who really messed with his brakes, but he did it for Nolan. Bye, Justin Hartley, please come back soon for more awkward hugs with Madeleine Stowe. (But seriously: WHAT IS HIS DEAL?)

– Aiden and Emily decided to return the Grayson fortune in order to keep Victoria from peacing out of the Hamptons and divorcing Conrad again. As long as it puts an end to "We're poor! We can only afford elaborate fresh flower arrangements and lavish table settings at breakfast now!" then fine. Give them all the money.

– Nolan's best look this week was when he was just chilling at home in an understated purple and cream combo.

thekaitling:list:revenge-what-did-you-think-of-dissolution/

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/10/2015

Season 4 : Episode 23

141 Comments
Comments (141)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I agree with everything u said about Emily and Im sooo annoyed. So those 2 say: hey wait its not fair how u treat us and 2min later everything is fine again? buhuu.. U know what I felt 10 times more heartbroken for Victoria than for Emily. I didnt really feel that sorry for her for ages.
BUT I totally disagree about Daniel. I LOVE that storyline. Give that man something else to do then running after his ,,I dont really love u and roll my eyes cause u made a not funny joke" fiancee. The only thing that really pisses me off is I know that Daniel will fall in love with Sarah again. But Im so sure that Emily suddenly will be the best girlfriend in the whole world so Daniel picks her (of course). And thats just so shit. Ah I just cant support Emily at the moment. And whats her big plan? its so stupid. Conrad is a horrible person so he is getting away? Jesus girl just go to the police.. its not that hard
Flag

I agree with most part of this review, the reviewer provides some good comments on the show, and I can tell the viewer could understand every leading or supporting characters in the show except Emily, because she keep saying that Emily does not have emotion.

-------“whereas Emily has no problem destroying the lives of others, feeling no remorse or conscience regarding the lives she ruins”

-------“it's hard to empathize with a character who doesn't seem to feel emotion”

These are simply not true.

Sometime, I thought the reviewer might see a different version of the show in which Emily’s part was cut off, or a mini-version without Emily.

Clearly, the reviewer cannot understand Emily, or she was blinded by something too emotional, reviewer’s troubling understanding on the leading character does not mean that Emily did not show emotion, actually Emily has shown too much emotion in the season 3 far more than previous seasons, and her emotion almost ruined the whole revenge plan in “stop-making-Aiden-happen” episode.

Emily in the show is a complicated and restraining character, she has been described as a flawed and multifaceted heroine figure, Emily seems to be cold, cruel, and emotionless, yet she is struggling and conflicted inside, and try hardly to suppress her feelings for her goal. Many times the writer embed her feelings into subtle expression and sub-conscience behaviors, in the season 3 Emily was cleared softened and has gradually been letting people into her heart.

More+
Flag
I want Patrick back!
I liked Sarah's introduction, interesting link to season 1! I think they're trying to make us like Daniel again, making him a human being again with feelings, compassion etc...
Flag
If you don't like Emily so much, then stop watching the show. I agree with you about the Sarah storyline though.
Flag
Honeslty I think the only weak link in the Revenge chain at the moment is Aiden. He is dead weight. Get rid of him. Everything else is gripping and a great improvement on season two. Absolutely -loved- Emily's chillingly human conversation with the realtor about shoreline erosion, it contrasts greatly to the paranoid and desperate Emily we're seeing behind closed doors these days.
Flag
Why is it that some people think because they don't like a particular character they should be removed from the show? It is not a reality TV show where you vote off the worst character! Personally I don't like Jack or Charlotte's characters but I see that they are part of the story and I would not like them to disappear/be killed off etc.

Aiden (whether you like him or not) is integral to the story. He is Emily's inside man in Grayson manor. He is her revenge partner and has had far more training in those skills that Nolan or Jack. He is also the man she says she plans to disappear with in the end. (whether that happens or not is a moot point, she says he is part of her plan). We don't know yet but I think Aiden is integral to Emily's plan to frame Victoria for her murder. You can hardly imagine Emily getting Jack or Nolan to pull a trigger as part of her plan, fake or not.
Flag
I agree with you.
The role of Aiden in the story is repeated of either Emily or Nolan, as a revenge helper, Aiden’s role repeated of the role of Nolan, as the undercover in the family of Grayson, Aiden’s role is repeated of Emily. Sometimes, Aiden let Nolan irrelevant to the main storyline, and undermine the chemistry and connection between Emily and Nolan. Aiden is an unpredictable plot in the storyline, that is good but out of rail, therefore it would be more intense and interesting if Aiden could really turn back on Emily.
Flag
No way Aidan is ''weak link in the Revenge chain'',he's the one who helps Ems in revenging, we need more characters like his, this is a story about revenge..I love team with Emily,Nolan,Aiden and Jack on the same side.This show needs all of them :-)
Flag
While the series took a wasteful detour in season two, I think Emily's recent troubles this season have her right where she was supposed to be. In the first ep of the first season they opened the series by quoting Confucius "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves". As well Nolan's early warnings from Emily's father concerned that very same thing - forgiveness and not seeking revenge. Emily's arc had to get here before the series ended. I fully expect this to blow up in her face before all is said and done. Whether she literally survives it (or others she cares about) will be the big question.
Flag
Seems Emily is playing Aiden to help her out on whatever needs to be done to reach her objective. As much as "dangerous" Patrick wanting Conrad dead by rigging the brakes to protect Victoria from constant abuse, I sensed he was genuine about Nolan and vice versa. It seems really selfish of Emily to expect everyone to give up the love of their lives in the name of "fiend"ship. Charlotte is strange, developing an almost overnight hatred for everything Emily? Source? As usual, Victoria delivers some of the most astounding one liner stinks that only a seasoned drag queen could. Bravo! And from the trailer with a new Sarah, Daniel is forever flippant, jumping from skirt to skirt at the slightest whiff of a new bakery-geez! The BIG finale puzzle now would be if Emily were to be really "killed" by other than Victoria; or was the season opening episode where Emily was shot on the yacht on target but deliberately used to play on the over imaginative minds of the viewers as a reverse reverse psychology plot twist that actually didn't go wrong. They did that with the prior trailer showing Nolan lying motionless in the bathtub this episode but an astute viewer on Youtube actually surmised that he was simply not dead but Zen-ning with his earphones still on. Well done Sherlock Holmes! More twists? Can't wait.
More+
Flag
The "love of their lives" ? C'mon, Patrick and Nolan have only known each other for about a few hours - more like an infatuation than for keeps. Besides, Ems is just looking out for her "loved ones" here. Patrick is just another gay hustler like Tyler - he's surely out for no good.
Flag
Nothing strange about being protective of your big brother when you sense he's getting played by his betrothed. I've never cared for Daniel, but I do get it from Charlotte's perspective. I'd feel the same. The Sara ploy might be the first meaningful thing she's done since season 1.
Flag
Everyone keeps looking at Charlotte with the assumption that she knows that Emily is her sister. She doesn't. While its true that they became chummy especially when Charlotte was have drug issues, at the end of the day Emily is just some broad marrying her brother.
Flag
Indeed. Charlotte have no idea who Emily really is. Emily herself got away from her when Emily herself forged a sentimental fraternal meeting between Charlotte and Fauxmanda..
Flag
There was a time that I used to complain A LOT about Emanda and how horrible and ungrateful she was towards people who were on her side (mainly Nolan). But IMO, Emanda HAS evolved over the past 2+ seasons, to the point where I feel like she deserves more defense.

Yes, she's mostly still narrow-mindedly focused on her Revenge, but I feel like she's softened and has gradually been letting people into her heart. The old Emanda wouldn't come by Nolan's place for no reason but to check in on him, she wouldn't have shared with him his pain over losing Padma last year, and she wouldn't stick around to hear all the frustrations Nolan has been expressing at her in the past several episodes. Emanda's telling him that he should end things with Patrick may have been in her interest, but I'm sure it also concerned her for Nolan to be getting involved with someone who attempted to commit murder. It didn't bother me that she told him to be "rational," especially since Jack pretty much expressed the exact same thoughts to Nolan later that day.

I get that Nolan is upset about losing Patrick, but I feel that Nolan may be the one who was blinded this time and failed to recognize Emanda's attempts to be a friend.
More+
Flag
Well I don't think she's horrible and cold to Nolan in this season, specially after last episode when she wants to tell them(Nolan & Jack) everything and be honest with them,but obviosly she's manipulating with Aidan now..
Flag
Can someone please explain to me how Charlotte has done a complete 180 on Emily so fast?! I think I have whiplash trying to keep up with that one. Yes, Emily betrayed Charlotte's confidence by mentioning that Charlotte thought Victoria was having an affair with Patrick. But that is one small transgression that could easily be forgiven. But Charlotte now has heat seeking missiles locked on Emily. Come on, her mother and father have done 1000 times worse to her. And considering that only last season, Emily was Charlotte's confidant, it seems odd that she would be unwilling to forgive a small mistake and be happy that Emily is marrying Danial. Charlotte trusted Emily implicitly and even told her about Victoria faking her death. Now Charlotte wants Emily out of Daniel's life! And why is Charlotte colluding with Victoria and acting just like her?
Flag
I completely agree. The writers are making me truly despise Charlotte. She and Emily were like sisters and then all of a sudden she hates Emily. I know they try to write breadcrumbs into the script to get us on board with the transformation, but it didn't work. It's the least believable storyline in the entire show. The evolution of this character does not make sense. Although I like that she is turning into her mother, but the reasons why make no sense.

Flag
ICAM!!
Flag
No one knows ! Probably there's backstory what happened between her and Emily. They should get rid of her character..
Flag
Charlotte's character has no real purpose without Declan, so they are fabricating a storyline for her by making her plot against Emily and Daniel's relationship. But it seems like there is no real reason for her to dislike Emily all of a sudden. There needs to have been a big transgression that Emily committed to get Charlotte to dislike her. But it was *poof*, I don't like Emily anymore.
Flag
Well I disagree. Declan had no real purpose other than being a bore. Charlotte is a link between Victoria and Emily, the problem is that the actress cannot act out of paper bag and the character is very poorly written, especially after two seasons being sabotaged by Declan's ridiculous plot.
Flag
in season 1 this show used to be one of those shows where it was so hard to wait a week to find out what happens next but now its pretty became one of those shows where i pretty much watch out of curiosty to see how it ends
Flag
I feel that same way about how I met your mother!!
Flag
does anyone else think that the relationship between victoria and Patrick is getting creepier and creepier with each passing episode??And im really starting to hate emily and just suddenly she and aiden are together and in love and she'll run away with him when all this is over.Are we supposed to believe that?
Flag
lol yes it is creepy. But either Madeline Stowe is a fantastic actress playing up the results of Victoria's childhood sexual trauma or she simply can't help giving off that vamp vibe with any man she shares a scene with. I felt the same early in the series with Daniel but his general daftness helped to tone it down.
Flag
I agree with the Patrick and Victoria relationship is strange, if he wasn't supposed to be her son I would have thought they were lovers! I am not hating Emily though but this new found love for Aiden is reaching a bit.
Flag
I wonder when Mason Treadwell will come back into play. Maybe him and Victoria will have some jail time scenes together ;) And I'm still holding out hope that someone burns down Victoria's gallery. Whether it be part of Emily's revenge, Patrick out of spite for her sending him away, or Conrad because, well, he's Conrad.
Flag
I loved Mason Treadwell too, his comments were so awesomely catty! It stretches the imagination to believe that he is happily biding his time in prison awaiting his big reveal once Emily decides to let him out. With his personality he must be chafing at the bit to spill the beans.
Flag
I have to say that I did liked this episode better than other episodes in season 3 (and of course the whole season 2). Lots of feelings and emotions outwardly express. New developments with Charlotte and the new Trio against the world (Aiden still outside of the group). But I enjoyed Emily (probably after taking classes with Dexter about how to appear to want to express feelings and making it believable) opening up to Jack and Nolan and telling them "everything". One thing: could Nolan and Jack end up together? one never knows .... but it could be a funny ending ;)
Flag
I can't wait to see Charlotte's reaction when she finds out that Emily is her sister lol
Flag
Hmmm, maybe she will shoot her???
Flag
Yes as we know she does apologize to the shooter before she is gunned down. So it must be someone she cares about.
Flag
I dont think I hated this episode as much as everyone else did. I did scoff and roll my eyes at the Sara character, but I did like how despite her best efforts, Charlotte is becoming a mini Victoria. Shows you cant really escape your genes!!
Emily is showing some kind of reservations at having to disappear from society completely and never see Nolan or Jack again. My only problem with this is it seems like the writers are still trying to push for a Jack/Emily endgame. Which, no. No one is believing that.
What is also annoying me a bit about that storyline is that in S1, Emily started to develop real feelings for Daniel, or so it seemed. Now she simpers and snipes at him like Victoria does to Conrad? Its all a bit weird. I actually liked Emily in the beginning; I rooted for her and her Revengenda, but she is beginning to grate on me more and more. Revenge was good when Emily was human, she showed some weaknesses in her steely facade, but now she's almost all concrete. Its a bit late now, but I find myself wishing this show could get back to basics and go out with a bang, instead of being known as one of the most spectacular drops in quality in TV history.
Victoria has the best lines in this show, they are just so overly dramatic!
I'm glad they got rid of Patrick already. It was nice to see Nolan with someone, but this show already has too many characters, and Patrick was just more dead weight.
Now to get rid of Jack and Aiden, Margot and Sara, and get back to the greatness that was S1 and it'll all be great!
Oh, and a small flaw in Em's plan... if Vicky kills Em, then she cant come back as Amanda Clarke and free Mason Treadwell from prison, so she's just gonna leave him there to rot? Thats a bit cold, even for Emily.
More+
Flag
Is it just me or is the actress (I don't even care to know her real name) that plays Charlotte suddenly become the worst actress ever?? I don't remember thinking she was that bad before but this season every time she opens her mouth it seems like she is just reading from the script. I tend to zone out now whenever a scene comes on with her in it. They should just get rid of her character all together. Lastly I have to say, I love Aiden. I truly hope he and Emily end up together but I don't think it will happen, the fans would be furious. I still like him and don't understand why everyone hates him.
Flag
Everyone doesn't hate Aiden. The majority of viewers love Aiden. It is just that the haters are a vocal minority, who try to force their opinions on everyone else.
Flag
I love Aiden too,but must agree with you,they won't end up together...
Flag
I would like to see more Nolan from s1, he was fabulous back than with all that thing with computers,and now... his part in revenging in this season is...???
Flag
"So Emily's plan for her wedding is for Victoria to shoot her so she can fake her own death and then she can disappear with Aiden forever. Barf."

Barf indeed. There are lots of things wrong with this plan. For example:

a) Conrad is more to blame than Victoria for what happened to Emily and her dad, and she just gave him his money back, and doesn't seem to have a plan for him.
b) It will hurt Daniel a lot more than he deserves. But OK, the show has made it clear that Emily is willing to seriously hurt him, so at least they're being consistent.
c) It will hurt Charlotte too. Emily should at least care about her sister.
d) Isn't that writer guy still in prison? Now he will have to stay there for the rest of his life. (Maybe I remember that wrong).
e) Aiden is boring.
f) It proves that she doesn't really care about Nolan or Jack, since she's going to abandon them forever. I hope they see through her insincerity. (The fact that they both had a strong negative reaction to the way she's been playing them so far was the only thing I liked about the episode).

"It's not a secret that I'm not exactly a fan of Emily these days."

I think most of us aren't. She's no better than Victoria. She's done a lot of awful things, but the thing that really irritated me in this episode was when she was talking to Aiden and said that she always thought that she would have to do this thing alone. WTF?! How about the best friend she's ever had, Nolan Ross? The guy who knows her better than anyone and who's always been there for her no matter how horrible she is.

"I hate this storyline."

I think you hate the wrong things about it. It has always made sense to introduce that character, and/or introduce another girl for Daniel. It's just weird that they didn't do it sooner. What I really hate about it is that Charlotte has turned into Victoria over night. That doesn't make sense, because there hasn't been a good enough reason for her to change like that, and it's really stupid, since the show needs a sympathetic character other than Nolan and Jack.

I also hated how well Charlotte's plan worked. One phone call with a claim about how Sarah was rude was enough to get her fired on the spot. Really? Who the hell wouldn't accept the explanation "I was only rude to THE GUY WHO CRUSHED MY SPINE. And all I said to him was that he could at least have paid the medical bills, considering that he's a billionaire and all"?
More+
Flag
It will hurt Daniel way too much. I really really have to say that I feel sooo sorry for Daniel. He is not perfect and he did things that were not okay. BUT imagen this would be the real world. Imagen you would be Daniel. You dont really know whats going on. And you have this girl and you truly love her and trust her since years and u wanna marry her and yees... and then you find out, she is playing you since day 1. She hates you since day 135, she wants to ruin your family, she lied about everything she told you, she isnt even the ,,real" Emily - imagen that. You would be devasted. That is such a big and massive thing. This is a thing you would hear und the news and think: wow what a cruel bitch. Actually I think its the most horrible thing she is doing. Yeah Conrad and Victoria might loose money or go to jail, but their lives are not that awesome anyway they are in a big cage of hate and lies anyway, but Daniel.... if you think about it.. If she would have never met him... I just cant ignore that ( like everyone on the show)
More +
Flag
Well said. I agree. The one thing that kind of softens the impact a bit is that Daniel isn't madly in love with Emily. I don't know if you have seen the more recent episodes as well. If not, I don't want to spoil too much, so I'll leave it at that.

This softens the impact a little bit, but it's still a horrible thing to do. I think the writers just want us to ignore these things. Emily did several other horrible things in season 1, e.g. get one guy to lose all his clients' money, and put the videos from a psychiatrist's sessions with her patients on the internet. But we all just ignored that and moved on.

From a moral perspective, what she's doing to Daniel is the worst, but from a storytelling perspective, it's what she's doing to Conrad that makes the least sense. She gave him his money back, and doesn't seem to have anything planned for him.

Flag
uh Im up to ,,Secrecy" - so I know ;) she is faking a pregnancy..what a cruel bi*** haha makes me hate her more. Ah this season is all over the place - sadly I dont care too much anymore for Emily. Aiden is getting crazier aswell - the writers are just doing a bad job at the moment, its all rushed - Sara and Daniel happened in like 2 episodes... they should have brought her in at the beginning of this season. Well thank god Daniel discovered that Emily is just like his mom... took him ages to figure that out
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag

Personally I like that Emily has an obsessive compulsiveness to be in control and that she's single-minded in her Revenge scheme. I feel that's how people who seek revenge should be like. They shouldn’t care about anyone or anything else as long as they reach their endgame.

Emily just so happens to be a little different from this type of character. While she comes off as an emotionless robot, deep down she’s experiencing turmoil because she’s just realizing she’s beginning to lose Nolan—probably the one person who kept her human—and Jack. I also would have liked to see Nolan and Jack turn against her completely. That would have messed her up even more, which could have made Revenge interesting. But Nolan and Jack are suckers for Emily.

As much as I love Nolan, people seem to forget he PERSISTED to be a part of Emily's revenge team when she didn't want him there to begin with. On some level Nolan thought this was going to be fun. It only took him this long to realize this revenge agenda isn’t what it’s crack up to be The fact that Nolan is a lonely person made him overlook Emily’s coldness towards him. Sure, they’re good friends now but Nolan always knew Emily was never going to change her mind about seeking revenge and that she was going to put her goal before everything else including him.

I’m not saying Nolan doesn’t have reasons to be mad at Emily. He does. She is completely at fault and I just wish the writers had the balls to write it out this way. I would love/hate Revenge even more if they did.

Anyway, I’m disappointed Nolan and Patrick’s fling ended so suddenly. I always knew it wasn’t going to last but that didn’t mean I wanted it to end. But this isn’t the last of Patrick. He’ll be back eventually. Hopefully he and Nolan will make amends. I don’t know what Patrick’s deal is but I don’t feel he’s a bad guy. He may have killed an innocent person, however he felt guilty in doing so. Besides he was only trying to protect his mother. Is he really so different from Emily?

As for Daniel and his storyline with Sarah… Ugh. I agree I hate this storyline. I didn’t think it was possible but I despise Charlotte even more for instigating this storyline. I forgot why Charlotte all of a sudden hates Emily… Did it have to do with something as stupid as Emily commenting on her poor taste for fashion for Jack? Someone get rid of her please.

Of course Emily’s plan to have Victoria “murder” her is definitely not going to play out as it’s supposed to be. But if this season is anything like the last two seasons, Emily will make it out okay. Boring. My money is on Charlotte being the shooter. In the season premiere Emily apologized and genuinely seemed distraught. The only other person Emily cares for besides Jack, Nolan, and Aidan is Charlotte. And lets face it. Jack, Nolan and Aidan don’t have the balls to go through with killing Emily.

Is anyone else annoyed that we invested our time watching this big build up with Emily trying to bankrupt the Graysons last season only for her to give the money back in less than a few minutes?

And to be fair, Grayson Manor and Emily’s house seem to be the only two houses in the area. The realtor lady probably doesn’t have any other houses to check. At least I want to believe that instead of just assuming the writers are lazy…
More+
Flag
If this is the final season of Revenge I can see the endgame plots they are setting up. Nolan with a love interest, finally happy. Daniel with the ex girlfriend, finally a good guy. Emily and Jack will work together for the final take down and end up together. I'm guessing something will happen to Aiden as I sense Emily is just using him to get what she wants. Charlotte will take control of the bar, who cares. Greyson will finally get the punishment he deserves. And Victoria, well, I'm guessing she'll find out Emily is Amanda and somehow make it up to Emily, thus when Emily does get her revenge on her, it isn't too bad.

That's my guess. And that is why I liked this episode as to compared to this rather negative review.
Flag
Agree on Nolan, Daniel, Charlotte, but Emily is definitely going to die or fail and end up in prison.. Aiden dead as well, don't care about Jack. That's how I see it anyway :)
Flag
blah, sorry but it'd be a boring end....
Flag
I agree with a lot of its critics, however I'm loving the idea of Victoria going to be arrested for the murder of Emily Thorne.. Wow it would be like watching an ''Orange is New Black'' fo Hamptons.
Flag
I want to start off with your point of Jack and Nolan and wanting them to jump off Emily's revenge ship. Are they pissed? Yes, and they have every right to be with all that has happened because of Emily and all that fun stuff. But having them jump ship off the whole plan and run off together like it never happened? No; and I think if the writers had explored that avenue people would just complain when they eventually came back on board (which they would) and bicker how that just wasted so much time and killed the plot, etc. Really once the whole Nolan snapped scene happened (which was great, it let us in on what he feels and where his priorities lie and all of that), they had no choice but to let him make up with Emily, and I'm glad it happened sooner than later. As for jack, well he's never been on board with this but he's not doing anything but making empty threats and getting in the way, so whatever. And people are complaining that Emily plans to disappear when all this is finally done? THAT'S WHAT JACK TOLD HER TO DO PEOPLE!!!! And in a way I think it's kind of selfish/selfless of Emily because 1) By disappearing she's leaving people that matter to her the most (and no matter how you draw it up they care about her too) and 2) It's what really is best for everyone if she's gone. When she goes then Nolan and Jack can move on and so can Emily (if she doesn't die). Now on to her final plan of staging her death and framing Victoria. I like it. I don't think it's going to go down that way but at least we're presented with a game plan and a date and have something to look forward to. Even if it unravels and things go awry it'll be interesting to watch. Although I like more the idea of her exposing what happened to her father and the Graysons part in it, I just don't feel like that's going to happen. And for some reason I feel like some people already know publicly. I don't know. Oh and side note, Patrick will most definitely come back, so I think everyone should calm down about that. Overall I felt like it was a good episode that moved things forward a bit, a little confusing at times, but still good.
More+
Flag
I really don't like Aiden. He should have left with all the crumbs from last season. This show would be so much more streamline without him.
Flag
Aiden has never been my favorite, he's never felt like part of the show to me, just a guest star who won't go away-or die. He got super creepy when he was jealous of Jack and I thought for sure he and EMily were over then but...still here. The Sarah thing will be interesting but Emily was in a wedding dress so even they don't make it to the altar, they obviously are still together by then. Can't wait, everything else was good-except Charlotte, her character is all over the place
Flag
#Revenge is back to being good. Finally. God knows we've all missed this.
Flag
I agreed with almost everything in this review except the Sarah-bashing. I actually reaaaally liked it! It gives Daniel some romantic fodder other than Emily, with whom I don't think he's had chemistry since their first breakup in season 1. I feel like eventually he'll end up with her, as I got the "love of my life" vibe from the two of them. Also, the actress is gorgeous, which doesn't hurt.

In other news, I want Aiden to die. Is that cruel? I see that being an excellent plot for whenever the show's in its home stretch, killing off her lover with whom she has awkward chemistry, in order to spur her desire to take down the Graysons once and for all.

Almost forgot: I also disagreed that the episode made Emily less human.. I thought showing that she actually does care about Jack and Nolan gave her a heart!
Flag
The bathtub scene shows that she cares about Nolan, but the conversation she had with Jack and Nolan doesn't show anything like that in my opinion. We just saw the most manipulative woman in The Hamptons tell them that she cares about them. In that scene, we also learned that she's been planning to leave them both forever for months now. So I think that all we can take away from that scene is that she doesn't want them to jeopardize her plan, and that she doesn't care enough about them to feel that she needs them in her life.

Flag
"In other news, I want Aiden to die. Is that cruel?"

Nope. ^
Flag
ps. We all know that Emily will get shot for real though, right??
Flag
I really hope so. I want her to suffer a bit
Flag
Series lead will not die in mid-season.
Flag
I never said that she will die...
Flag
"Aiden and Emily decided to return the Grayson fortune in order to keep Victoria from peacing out of the Hamptons and divorcing Conrad again. As long as it puts an end to "We're poor! We can only afford elaborate fresh flower arrangements and lavish table settings at breakfast now!" then fine. Give them all the money."

No, no, no!

I have to disagree Kaitlin, giving them back the money is a huge mistake that's sure to blow up in Emily's face again. It's another step backwards. This is why her stupid a** plans keep falling apart! Because she goes around and does stupid sh*t like this.
Flag
Staff
Oh it's TOTALLY going to blow up in her face. I'm just tired of all the "We're poor!" throwaway lines when they're still spending a TON of money.
Flag
Conrad made it clear that the funds for the house was separate from everything else, and I assume that this includes the funds needed to pay the staff and cover the usual expenses. So it's not that weird that they don't seem poor. It's also not that weird that they feel poor, considering how rich they used to be. But yes, it's a bit annoying to hear them whine about it. I'm pretty sure their maids wouldn't mind having the Graysons' money problems.

I wonder if any rich business men have actually taken precautions like that. I saw a documentary about the guy who was building the most expensive private home in the world. He certainly didn't make sure that the funds for the house were kept separate from his more volatile assets He even took a loan with the house as collateral just to have more money to invest.
Flag
It never really bothered me anyway. I guess, I see your point; it just annoys me that the writers would take another step back. The show is not progressing, it's regressing.
Flag
At the beginning of the episode I was like "I know Nolan isn't dead ... so why are my hands sweating?" had a tiny almost stroke so I hope Revenge won't ever do that to me.
So Patrick is gone... gonna miss the eye candy.
So... what is the deal between Emily and Aiden does she love him? I don't think so I mean the minute he said "we will everything and everyone behind" (this is not a real quote just paraphrashing) Emily freaked out and went to her pal Nolan and Jack (I know he is less stupid but can't really like the guy) So is Emily using Aiden or just deluding herself?
Flag
Dear Kaitlin,

I don’t know why you blame Emily for her manipulating people, because manipulating personality was designed for Emily’s character in the beginning of this story, and also manipulating is the way to avenge his father from all beginning of season 1. If she stops manipulating, the story would not move forward.

Emily manipulates people for her revenge and loses who she really loves and cares, maybe that is why Emily have to push people away from her, that is why Emily’s character have to face her own tragic fate in the end.

The complicated personality and the conflicted struggling deep inside heart in this dark revenge journey, is the real interesting part of Emily’s character.
Flag
I wonder if they added Sarah to make Daniel more likeable/sympathetic, because that is what it seemed like to me. I feel so bad for Nolan, but I did enjoy the developments between him and Jack. As for Emily I get why people find her a bit robotic but to me she is just a very broken and screwed up person much like Edmund is in the story the show is based on.
Flag
I dislike Daniel as much as always lol. I do like what Charlotte's done here though. And maybe it will quiet the Em/Dannyboy shippers because Em's been saying since season one that he's a pawn and that ship was never going to sail.
Flag
I agree with you, I don't think Emily is robotic in this ep, too. and I also feel Emily has lost in the revenge, and does not know what's left after revenge
Flag
Interestingly I thought they introduced Sarah for the exact opposite reason - to make Daniel less likeable, because he'll cheat on Emily with Sarah or something like that. But I totally can imagine it to go either way!
Flag
I guess that could be true, but to me he was much more likeable feeling guilty and trying to make up for his past mistakes. Plus who could blame him falling out of love with Emily at this point when she treats him so badly and doesn't show him any real affection
Flag
No one can blame Daniel for cheating ( if he would do it) he Im the biggest Anti Cheater supporter on this planet. But with Emily and Daniel? She is so cruel and mean... so off you go Daniel!
Flag
In season 1, Emily was a sympathetic character but now she's cold, selfish, stupid and rather hateful!

Does Aiden really believe she loves him? *hahahaha* Poor guy!

She just "wins" Daniel over, and then makes out with her boyfriend with her future mother-in-law next door.

Then to top it all off she tells Nolan to break-up with Patrick because it doesn't suit her.

Really, Ems?
I draw the line at being mean to Nolan.
Flag
I think Nolan's motives for helping Emily range beyond simple "thankful loyalty" for David Clarke believing in him and funding his start-up.

He probably viewed David as a close friend, perhaps even a father figure. For a character that admits openly he has no friends he probably felt he needed to help David.

Unfortunately, Emily has not been as good of a friend to HIM. I'm not saying she's ONLY treating him like a tool and a chess-piece but she she's not "there" for him as much as he is for her.
Flag
Wow I think this could be one of the best episodes of the show. I felt sorry for Victoria for the first time, and I realy love a gay couple for the first time (Nolan and Patrick). I hope Patrick's character comes back and that poor Aiden realizas Emily will never stay with him.
Flag
I'm enjoying scheming Charlotte, mostly because she was useless before and I have no idea where it is going.
As to the Emily likeability thing, I never really liked her. From the first few episodes of the show I've said that no one apart from Nolan is likeable, and I stand by that testament now.
Flag
I actually find it difficult to see what Emily is actually up to these days. I still see her as so much out of control, its killing the suspense. Sometimes the look in her eyes tells me that she feels like killing all the guys around her cos they are starting to really annoy her (in Emily's set of mind). Sometimes, I feel like she wants to drop everything. But more than anything, I feel like Emily is lost. Like on the one hand she wants to get through her revenge but on the other she has no idea what she will do with her life afterwards and it scares her. So I am guessing she is going to come up with some plan of her own, keep it a secret from everyone - let her boys be in on the part she wants them to play....and then do a 180. I don't know, but something tells me she is going to screw everyone over with her real plan.

P.S. Why is no one discussing Charlotte's real plans? What is her endgame is what I really want to know.
Flag
I agree with a large portion of this Kaitlin! My mom watches Revenge too, and she actually never liked Emily from the beginning (I loved her initially), but now she's pleased because I'm not too fond of her either currently. Nolan hit the nail on the head when he had pointed to Emily when he was mentioning that he wasn't robotic, because that's literally what Emily is now. I personally don't believe she was always like this. For example fighting the white haired man who ended up being her mom's new hubby. I feel like that was raw emotion from her anger of killing his father, and when she had the repressed memory resurface that her mom tried killing her and she cried. THAT was real. However, I don't buy the tears she cried when she was trying to be open with Daniel about her family. And I personally ship Emily with no one anymore. Pining over Jack while acting like Aiden/Emily is supposed to be endgame is vomit inducing, especially when it's obvious Aiden's basically bat shit cray himself.

I was never big on Nolick, so I kind of didn't care that Patrick is gone. Idk I feel like him being the sabotager of Conrad's brakes would've worked better if it was...I don't know if "executed" is the right word or not but I do feel like his whole character could be done better. I wasn't buying the tragic romance that was Nolick because Patrick seemed like someone who was so desperate to get to know his mother and do nothing but please her, but then turns around and acts like his mom doesn't matter when it comes to dating someone he knows his mom doesn't like (which in real life, should be the case lol, but not the way Patrick is supposed to be like imo). He should've been a conman who was literally playing EVERYBODY around him to get whatever he wanted to get done accomplished. A selfish individual who what do whatever and whoever to get what he needed.

While idc for how Sarah was introduced, Daniel needs someone who actually gives a damn about him, so I say go for it. The Nolan/Jack confrontation felt awkward to me too because I already figured that they knew about each other, so I was like "huh?" initially lol however the confrontation with the three of them at the end in the kitchen when Emily reveals her endgame (anyone see Jack's face by the way when she said she was disappearing forever, totally shocked! *sarcasm*). Can't wait to see how it goes wrong and who really ends up shooting her! lol bring on 8/8 (or whenever the mid-season finale airs in real life haha)!
More+
Flag
We're so on the same page this week it's ridiculous.

Can I say, I'm done with Charlotte. I mean, yay for claws coming out, but the princess's only reason for messing with the wedding is that Emily didn't keep her confidence. Didn't remember that? Oh yeah, that's because she made ONE statement about it in the middle of the second episode and for the rest of the time she's just gone Mean Girls on Emily whenever they're in the same space. Emily has been more of an ally to Charlotte than anybody else in her life and it feels so forced that one slip up on her part would make Charlie do such a 180. (I still ship her for the shooter, please oh please let Jack slip the truth out.)

This Sarah thing better be done next week. It should never have been started and like you said Kait, I'm not invested in her character at. all. If there really needed to be tension in the weeks leading up to the wedding, they should have stuck with Daniel and Margaux - at least that felt more organic.

Speaking of characters who need to bid adieu, when is Aiden purchasing his trip for one off stage left? His usefulness is nearly at an end and I'm pretty sure he's the only one who believes Emily when she tells him that she loves him.

Patrick has only been gone for a few hours and I already want him back. That can't be all to his story.

All in all, this was a much better episode than the last couple of weeks. Hopefully we're on track for a good build-up to the wedding.
More+
Flag
Absolutely agree with you about Charlotte! I posted the same comments before I had read your post. She seems to have no purpose now beyond trying to sabotage a relationship with her brother and a person she used to trust and like only a day ago.
Flag
Maybe Charlotte just senses that Emily doesn't really love her brother. She should by now. Even a child would. That's more than enough to explain her animosity, as well her attempt to draw Daniel away from Emily. Frankly I've been fairly indifferent about Charlotte until her Sara ploy. It makes more sense than anything I've seen on this show in a while. And unlike Victoria, because shes simply reminding Daniel that he has options, it's a fairly selfless move in her brother's interests.
Flag
It could be, but that angle has been completely ignored up to this point. Charlotte whined aimlessly about Emily without any reason until Victoria told her about the Emily-Jack kiss during their first engagement, and now she's trying to take them apart. Her personal revengenda just lacks solid direction or substance and that makes it seem more like high school antics.

Also...her methods hardly indicate selfless motives. If she was really selflessly concerned about Daniel's happiness she could say so directly to him. She could also have facilitated direct communication between Daniel and Sarah if she thought Sarah was so good for him, instead of creating the conflict in the middle of the bakery. (And no, she didn't need to get Sarah fired to offer her a job at the Stowaway - she needed Sarah fired so she wouldn't have the option to say no.)
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Why was Nolan acting like Patrick was the great love? While he should get mad at Emily, it was over not being with Patrick as the catalyst? Really?
Flag
Like Kaitlin said last week, I am getting super annoyed at Revenge forcing Aiden on us. His and Emily's exchanges still seem kinda forced. I mean it'd be great if the used it though. Like Emily was pretending to be super into Aiden just so he wouldn't do something behind her back (like the Jack thing last week). I mean, that would kinda make sense. But yeah, just go away Aiden.
Flag
I love the idea that she's just going to get rid of him in the end as well. Didn't seem like she was too enthused about the Maldives...
Flag
Every time a comment has been asked about an episode shippers shoot : team Aimily, team Jemily, team Demily, as if all episodes are about finding chemistry between Emily and the Hamptonite guys. Pretty dramatic to resuming this season 3 to a love romance show.
No more long comments about the plots and how realistic they are. I guess the writers obtained what they wanted: turning Revenge into a big soap opera. Reality doesn’t matter anymore. The only thing that matters is who hook up with who, who loves who, is that true love, false love… Food for some viewers thoughts.
I realized in fact every characters in that show want Revenge because they assume Conrad is responsible for their love one lost.
->> Victoria is afraid Conrad kills Patrick,
->> Nolan afraid Conrad kills Patrick,
->> Jack is whining because Conrad killed is brother (not really)
->> Jack crying because Conrad killed is wife (not really)
->> Emily is mad because Conrad killed his father
->> Charlotte with Declan death…
But no character takes responsability for his own action. Nobody cried Father Paul because he was not a love one, he was just a good guy.

Conrad is everybody scapegoat, so I learnt the lesson: if you don’t want to take responsability find a scapegoat and claim vengeance.

I'll be back soon because I have more to say...

More+
Flag
So...I guess glad to know I figured out Emily's end game a long time ago (and also that something goes wrong, either a) someone replaced the bullets in the gun with real ones or b) Aiden isn't able to find her in the boat he stole). I wonder what the safe money is on...by what I mean by that, which tried and true soap opera technique will they be using, my bet is amnesia. And like, Aiden is left waiting somewhere while Nolan and Jack agree to, while not encouraging any Daniel interest, make her forget Amanda Clarke and fully be Emily Thorne.
Flag
Ugh!...she needs to bury her "Emily Thorne" side when the revengenda is done and go back to being Amanda Clarke!
Flag
Since when does Emily LOVE Aiden? She seemed to barely like him two episodes ago. Last week when she told him she loved him I thought it must a dream sequence of his because of how random and fake it felt.
Flag
I've never seen too much wavering in her feelings toward Aiden, she gets very frustrated when he goes rogue, but not manically angry like she does with others.
Flag
Even more contempt for reality and continuity.
In S1 Victoria felt entitled to order Conrad to leave the house when he first wanted a divorce but only after that did she seek to have the place put in her name as part of a settlement.
Then he handed her a deed to the place.
Now he can sell it without her knowledge?
Flag
Ah, but you forget, they got remarried
Flag
Remarrying doesn't shift property that was 100% hers into being 100% his!
Flag
You are right, but TV shows are not too worried about trivial details like the law! Or medicine, or other facts!
Flag
I love Nolan but he has a terrible taste in men.
Flag
Forget a gaydar he needs a psychodar! I am glad he isn't with Patrick, Patrick did try to kill a man! Why is Patrick all protective of Victoria, especially given the fact that when he came looking for her before she threw money at him to get him to disappear. Now he acts like she is a pure princess and Conrad is the evil bastard holding his innocent mother hostage. Victoria has as much blood on her hands as Conrad!
Flag
He didn't just try, he did kill the priest, remember?
Flag
You are correct! Patrick is not innocent! I guess he does have a lot in common with Mommy dearest, lol.
Flag
I'm afraid it's time to go. What was once a wonderful guilty pleasure has turned into a thankless chore...
Flag
You know it has to end,when Charlotte becomes some sort of "power player".
Like tnetennba said below,first half of episode was the worst. At least that french hooker wasn't in this episode,but now we get Daniel's left overs...woow. And for Jack to think Emily is still Amanda is even more retarded,because fake Amanda was posing as Amanda Clarke,but he seems to doesn't care,even though real Amanda is there. DID YOU FORGET THIS SHOW!?!?!?
Flag
"At least that french hooker wasn't in this episode..." - lmao
Flag
I was thinking that too. The first half of this episode was the worst I've seen of this show. It got me thinking that maybe it's time to drop it for good. Aiden is suddenly Emily's big love, Charlotte has turned into a scheming psycho whose schemes work perfectly with minimal effort, and nothing about Patrick makes any kind of sense. He doesn't like Conrad so he tries to kill him by sabotaging his car, and neither Nolan nor Victoria thinks that's an extremely weird thing to do.

I accept that they both think that someone who tries to kill Conrad isn't necessarily a bad guy, but they should at least realize that only a seriously disturbed individual would do what Patrick did in Patrick's situation.

Flag
"I thought I heard rats chatter and here you are". LOL
Flag
I have many things to say, but I cut my thoughts in pieces and write things in different comments. First of all let me talk about Conrad. I'm stunned, Conrad is such a great believer:
- he believed (almost) Aiden, when he said Jack tampered the car brakes,
- he believed Charlotte when she said she tampered the car brakes,
- he believed Jack when he said Patrick tampered the car brakes,
- he believed the real estate when suddenly the manor sinks under water,
- he's never checked properly any info, he just believes all the craps his enemies are saying,
- he believed, he believes, he is a believer... AMEN!
Flag
Oh, I forgot:
- he believed an unknown doctor who said he had Huntington disease,
- he believed he doesn't have Huntington disease, now,
- he believed Nate Ryan about revitalizing the dock,
- he believed Tyler
- he didn't ask Victoria how she knows about the gold,
- This man is not curious at all, he's just a believer.
Flag
Welp!

I can't believe that it was possible for the writers to make Emily even more unlikeable, but they just did. You can't say sh*t like "You are two of the most important people in my live" and end with "I'll be gone for good. You'll never see me again". It makes no sense. If she cares so much about Nolan and Jack she wouldn't just abandon them...argh. I'm so mad!

Emily and Aiden together still makes me sick. Nothing about their relationship feels real or authentic anymore. Get rid of Aiden! He is unnecessary, and his presence annoys me.

I'm so glad that Patrick is gone, I hope that he never returns again.

Jack/Nolan scenes were great. Daniel was great, though Charlotte is still annoying and I can't believe that she's also trying to sabotage Emily and Daniel's wedding. Like mother, like daughter? meh...I'm already over it.

I guess the writers need to keep throwing obstacles at Emily so that they can prolong the agony of waiting for the mid-season finale.

I'm still dissapointed that this show insists on recycling storylines from Season 1. I mean, I'm glad that the whole car incident was brought up again, because they never fully explained or covered that storyline but it's a little too late. That should have happened way back in Seasons 1 or 2 and not S3. While I'm hopeful that the show would improve, I remain doubtful.

- Ashley being gone still upsets me.
- Emily acting out of character still upsets me. Her choosing to be with Aiden over her friendship with Nolan and the love she still feels for Jack makes no sense.
- Charlotte presence feels unnecessary. Seriously, she needs to find out Emily's secret already! They are half-sisters for God's sake!
- Aiden being present on the show when he has no reason for being there is possibly one of the most frustrating things EVER.
- Emily needs to hurry up and exact her revenge already. Giving back the money to Conrad and Victoria is a huge step backwards!
More+
Flag
I agree completely. But maybe Charlotte got her manipulative ways from her half-sister as well as her mother. She is actually reminding me more and more of Emily.
Flag
Recycling season 1
- Sara poped up :
- Patrick poped up
- Amanda dead in water so Emily will fall in water
- Victoria wants to divorce again
- Aiden another Tyler putting his nose in Conrad's dossiers
- Victoria shot Helen so she will shoot Emily
- Margaux is the new Ashley
- True love is back without Sammy
- Emily is searching in the assessors files as she did with Carol Miller file
- whatelse...
Flag
Hold you head on Emily/Aiden. To me it looks like she does love him but is using him and settling because she probably feels Jack is lost to her. The only thing that I believe she wants more than Jack is her Revenge... and I think she feels that she cant have both.
Flag
Plus Points:
+ Plot getting more interesting! So! Was that flashforward at the beginning of the season a part of Emily's final plan, or was it her final plan gone awry?
+ Nolan chewing Emily out for her selfishness. Everything he said was absolutely valid.
+ Charlotte is relevant this season?!

Minus Points:
- Patrollaaannnnn. :(
Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Show
Members