A Revenge Community
ABC (ended 2015)

Revenge S03E10 "Exodus"

All season long we've watched with rapt attention as Emily Thorne schemed and finalized her plans to take down the Graysons—Victoria, Conrad, and Daniel—once and for all. This episode was the culmination of two-and-a-half years of red sharpies, thinly veiled barbs, bandage dresses, amazing Nolan ensembles, and emotionless love scenes. And I'd say "Exodus" delivered what it promised to deliver, but, unfortunately, I was left feeling a bit empty inside after it was over. It's not that I disliked the shooter reveal—in fact, the more I think about it, the more I'm actually very on board with it—but I'm worried about where the series goes from here. But before I start worrying about the future, let's chat for a bit about the present.

Let's start with the obvious; Daniel shot Emily after overhearing her confess to Victoria that she wasn't really pregnant and made up the lie to ensure Daniel wouldn't leave her for Sara before the wedding. I've suspected for awhile now that Daniel would be the one to pull the trigger, and I don't want to say I told you so, but I told at least like, one person so (fine, it was my dog. He still counts though, right?). All season long I've been championing for Daniel to discover Emily's a fraud, if only because I was worried that he might be the densest person on the planet and because Emily's emotionless relationship with Daniel has been one of the weaker parts of Season 3. I really needed him to wake up and smell the thorny roses so we could put this drawn out engagement storyline to bed. I know I'm in the minority when it comes to not hating Daniel's character, and I know he isn't necessarily innocent by any means (especially after tonight's reveal), but I've wanted the series to shake up this relationship for awhile now. And this was a good start, because the series cannot survive another season of the same Emily and Daniel relationship drama (I haven't seen the preview for the next episode, so I have no idea what is to come for these two, but  shaking things up for them this way is definitely a good thing in my opinion).

Unfortunately, while I am satisfied with the reveal that Daniel shot up Emily on their wedding day (even if I did roll my eyes a bit), I do take issue with the why of it all. I wish that Daniel's anger had been driven by the discovery that Emily was actually Amanda Clarke and not by his anger that she tricked him into going through with their marriage with a fake baby. I think it would have had a greater and deeper impact on the overall direction of the series if that had been the driving factor of his rage, and not the fact that he married the wrong woman. As I've mentioned several times this season, we just didn't have enough time to get to know Sara, to get to care about her and her burning love with Daniel. I think the actual shooting would have held more weight if: A) Sara had been introduced earlier and viewers were able to bond with the character, or B) Daniel had discovered the Amanda Clarke connection. But alas, I do not write Revenge and the writers have stopped returning my tweets. On another note: I laughed really, really hard at the way Josh Bowman played that scene. It felt over-acted, to be honest. But I suppose that comes with the territory; drunk, angry, and devastated over the possible death of Sara (seriously?) was one of the soapiest ways for the scene to go down.

In addition to taking issue with Daniel's reasoning for pulling the trigger, I also have a problem with the fact that the writers didn't make the more bold choice and have Charlotte be the shooter. In my discussions with other Revenge fans, she was the only other real possibility. Victoria is too cunning and smart. Conrad, while obviously capable of murder, doesn't really have a motive, and Lydia wanted to ruin her, not kill her. Of the people on the yacht, Daniel and Charlotte were the two people Emily had hurt the most over the years, whether intentional (Daniel) or not (Charlotte), so it was easy to narrow down the suspects, but I do think the writers took the easier way out. It would have been more shocking, more bold, and less laughable (seriously, just rewind that scene with Josh Bowman and tell me you don't chuckle a bit at the way he played that entire scene) if it had been Charlotte to pull the trigger. 

She's been a pain in the ass for awhile now, flipping between personalities as often as she changes her clothes, but she is Emily's half-sister. Imagine if she had discovered Emily's true identity in this episode (everything comes back to that). Imagine the pain and the suffering she'd feel at the moment she discovered that she'd been lied to for two years. Imagine the emotions that would have accompanied that moment. I think viewers would have been more willing to buy that reveal than Daniel's, but at least it wasn't like, Declan back from the dead or something.

And speaking of Declan, let's talk about Jack for a minute. When we began this journey in 2011, I think we all thought Jack would have ultimately played a larger part in the series than he has recently. After Season 1, the series became less about Emily and Jack and more about Emily's ultimate revenge plan. In "Exodus," Jack and Emily shared a rather emotional goodbye, but naturally, Emily ruined it by bringing up Fauxmanda and how she was with her when she died. Jack wasn't wrong when he angrily yelled that Emily had taken everything from him. Because barring Sammy the Wonder Dog, if Emily had never come back to the Hamptons, his life would probably be at least 40 percent less shitty. Sure, he wouldn't have Baby Carl (where is he?), but he also wouldn't be wrapped up in Emily's scheming and he'd still have a brother. That being said, we do have Jack to thank for speeding Emily's plan along. If he hadn't given her the ultimatum at the beginning of the season, who knows where we'd be at this moment. I shudder at the thought.

So where does Revenge go from here? With Daniel being the shooter and not some wackadoodle tertiary character (lookin' at you Tyler!), this will surely shape the rest of the season, and probably the series. I'm just not sure how much life the series has left in it. Since Daniel doesn't know that Emily is actually Amanda, and because Emily didn't take down the Graysons, the series could continue on into a fourth season should ABC renew it. The choices the series will make when it returns in January will decide that, but for now, let's talk about the consequences of Daniel's trigger happy moment on the yacht. 

Everyone had to have heard the shots ring out, and obviously Emily is missing, so will Daniel just lie and pretend he didn't try to murder Emily over faking a baby? He didn't seem at all concerned about leaving her to die in the ocean, which actually bothered me. I know he was drunk and angry, but Daniel isn't a remorseless murderer, and he pulled the trigger in a fit of rage. The fact that he just watched Emily disappear in the water felt very un-Daniel like to be honest. So where does this leave them? Obviously Emily isn't going to die, so these next few episodes are crucial. Will she come to in a hospital somewhere and be all, "WTF, BRO? YOU SHOT ME?!" I mean, I'd complete understand her if she reacted that way, but it's not exactly her style. She's a planner and a schemer, so I'm sure she'll work something out, but it's going to have to be damn good if the series wants to continue on this path and live to see another season. As for Daniel, he's well on his way to becoming his father, now more than ever, and I could see him become cold and calculating like Conrad in the wake of this incident, while Emily could become even more like Victoria. I kind of love the idea that they become trapped in a two-sided loveless marriage as a result. BRB gotta go write some fan fiction.

The bigger question, however, is probably, "Where does this leave Victoria and Emily now?" Both Vee and Lydia know Emily is a fraud, and after Aiden knocked Victoria out, she's going to be hella suspicious when she comes to. I'm sure that photograph of Emily is long gone now, but you better believe that Vee's quest to ruin Emily will be even stronger now. I hope this means a return to form for the queen of the Hamptons, because I've missed her. She really deserves to win something soon, so I hope Santa's reading this and gets me what I want for Christmas. 

All in all, I think this was a pretty satisfying fall finale for Revenge, even if the Daniel reveal seemed a bit too soapy at times. It will ultimately take the series in a new direction and hopefully breathe new life in to the entire show. I think we can all agree something needed to happen regarding the Emily and Daniel relationship, and although I still would have championed Charlotte being the shooter, Daniel is probably the next best thing. Let's hope the writers can take this moment and build upon it. 

P.S. I still hate Aiden.

NOTES

– Nolan Ross is still the best thing about this series. He was simply amazing in this episdoe from walking Emily down the aisle to dancing with her at the wedding to that shot of him sadly leaving her for what he believed to be the last time. Gabriel Mann deserves a lot of credit for portraying one of the few characters on Revenge with an actual heart. Bravo, man.

It was great to see Justin Hartley back as Patrick, but it's ridiculous that Nolan couldn't track him down in Manhattan when Conrad was able to find him and get him to Hamptons in like four hours. I look forward to where this storyline will go in the second half of the season, even if it might end badly for Nolan now that Patrick found his safe and got all weird and suspicious on us.

– How do you feel about the Lydia/Conrad developments? I've been going back and forth, but I think Lydia will bring more excitement back to the series. 

Nolan's best outfit this week was obviously his wedding attire. I mean, come on, people. Duh.

thekaitling:list:revenge-what-did-you-think-of-the-shooter-reveal/

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/10/2015

Season 4 : Episode 23

283 Comments
Comments (283)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Hello every one i want to use this forum to thank arigbo for bringing joy into my marriage , i have been trying to get pregnant after my miscarriage 6years ago , but to no avail until i contacted Dr Arigbo, of Arigbo spell temple and Dr Arigbo made a cleanse and pregnancy spell for me , thanks to Dr Arigbo am a proud mother of my baby boy and am expecting another baby very soon , you can contact Dr Arigbo on email (arigbospelltemple@gmail. com) or call +2347060960158
for all your spiritual and family issues
Flag
Sorry guys… but from all the 4 boys in Ems life I still think its Daniel.. Most of you will not agree with me but, eventhough that, I’ll explain why:
First of all, I will take off the most obvious of the 4: Nolan. Why? Because he has got a brother/sister relationship with Ems. I really think he is the one who loves her more and so does she…But in a family kind of loving. If we think, Nolan is like the only family she has and the one who she can ALWAYS count on…. So I think it’s stupid to think that there will be a Nolan and Ems love relationship as a couple. Nolan and Ems will always be like family…They will always support each other, even when they don’t agree with each other, because that’s what family does.
As for Jack, I really think he is a nice guy, but it would be such a cliché to put them both together, Ems raising Amanda’s child, with her husband, living the live that should have been made for her…NO! It’s too much stupid for me… I’m sorry, but I can’t buy it! Of course Jack represents a lot for Emily, as he makes her remember her happy childhood. But she remembers him, when she returns for revenge… All the time she was preparing for revenge she kinda forget him… her revenge was much more important. Furthermore, Jack needs to move forward, to regain a life… He is also a love fool. First Amanda, now Margaux. I think he is fascinated by Emily, as he was by Amanda, because she was his first love and was taken from him. The thing that make all this alive was Sammy, that represented an everyday reminder of her. But I really think they are really different from each other. He is the guy who wanted to leave to fight for peace. He is kind of lost while Emily is much more determined. I think he is the good boy, but is the guy every girl want for best friend. Emily needs more than that. She needs revenge and, at the same time, she needs to settle, and to restore peace with herself. I can only see a friendship here. It may sound stupid, but I would rather see Jack with Charlotte than with Ems…
Aiden… I really like Aiden! And I was on Ems / Aiden team since he appeared on the show… I thought they really connected, since their objectives were the same. And also because they are much more alike: they both have a good side and a bad side, so they could really understand each other in a way that no other person could ever understand. But then I’ve come to realize this: they both are connected by revenge, but they are different: at first, Aiden wanted to revenge his sister and father murders; then he finds out that his sister is dead, and he wants Emily to forget her revenge because “that’s not the way”… he wants her to gave up everything to go with him and start a new life. Can he make her change her mind? NO… Then he stays and insists in helping her, then he goes and then he returns again… always for her! I think we all know he wants to be where she is and he is willing to change his life in a minute for her… But does she ever changes her plans for him? NO…I think he is the perfect couple for her when we talk about revenge, and fight and that stuff. They suffered the same, they were trained the same way, they bound their forces to be stronger and that’s why it works. But they don’t feel the same way. Eventhough Emily seems more coldy than Aiden, he is capable of killing and follow with no regrets. If Emily ends up with him, they will understand each other, but they will never move on. The objective was to destroy the Graysons and to move forever… No more Nolan, no more nothing… Just Aiden and Ems at Maldivas! I think at this point of the show she is not capable of leaving all behind, especially Nolan, with whom she has such a true relationship; not to mention that she has Charlotte and it was never explored in the show. So, I think there’s a lot more to be done. And Aiden, all he wants is to leave forever with Ems…On the other hand, I think he will really fall for Niko, and he will have to struggle with the fact of having killed her father. (I hope he can have a happy ending!)
The same way, I think Emily will really fall for Daniel. It would be such a fresh air for the show, and also good for Emily to understand that collateral damage can also affect her… It is a risk to play with others feelings, because we never know how our own feelings will end up. So it would be good if she could fall for him. After all, he loved her from the very first day, not knowing who she was, where she came from, and more important than that, not wanting to know… He fought with his parents for her, and deep inside he always knew he loved her more than she loved him. But she trusted her against everyone. Even the thing with Sarah, I think it was his way of making her jealous, because Emily looks very cold sometimes… And Sarah returns because of Charlotte and then Victoria uses her for her own benefit, in order to destroy Daniel’s wedding. Daniel never mentioned Sarah, so it’s kind of unsupported this returned and sincere love for Sarah. It’s foolish! I think it was important for him to know that his parents were not correct (once more) with her and when trying to fix the things he thinks he is still in love… It should have been pre marriage nervous breakdown. I really think he loves Emily! We can see that Daniel is the character that is more developed since the beginning of the show. He was just a boy, and turned to a man… and all because of Emily. For good and bad, Emily was the one that make him fight and grow up. She always had his life on her hand to use as she wishes, until the day he realizes she is not so trustful and he shoots her after the wedding. The shoot meant that all his beliefs and hopes were also dead… and when we lose our beliefs and our hope is gone, there’s nothing left… So he is kind at the point of Emily when she started. But as I heard once in one song, “one must die to be born again, to sow in the dust and return; one must be wheat and only then stubble. we must grieve to learn to live.”
I think that from now on we will see a different Daniel. Emily isn’t dead and he will have to struggle with the fact that she is alive, with the fact that she betrayed him, with the fact that he has shot her and the fact that he still loves her, but hates her at the same time. In my opinion, I think it will not be easy and many of us are going to hate Daniel, because I think he will make her suffer and will try to revenge on her. But there is a straight line between love and hate /anger and in my opinion, this is nothing but love (mixed with anger). We hear Ems saying that the only thing she wants now is to leave (and it’s the first time this happens in all the show, what is really surprising because from what we have seen so far, she does not fear anyone… So why is She starting to fear Daniel if she never have feared Victoria or Conrad?!?!?! Weird… I think her feelings are starting to get confused, because deep inside she knows she was really bad with him since the beginning and after all he has his reasons to hate her). Eventhough. Emily will choose to stay…
We also need to see that she has had already some good opportunities to take the Graysons down, but she never did it and, in a certain way, she never left Daniel. And now they will have to live as a couple, and as a couple they will learn and discover the things they have done to each other. I think Daniel will be aware of all that happened because he will discover that she is Amanda Clarke and will be on Emily side. Well, to be honest, I think he was always, even if she has never told him her story…For the first time she will be able to talk to someone about who she really is, without masks, and they can hate each other as much as they want to, since they both have reasons. But sometimes love comes from heaven, while other times comes from where we least expected… Right now they are supposed to hate each other, so they can be exactly what they are. And Daniel is not a bad guy, neither Emily (apart from her Revenge plans)…I think Daniel will be on Ems side when he finds out all the story, which I think is going to happen the opposite way he wants: as he starts to dig further and further in Ems life, trying to find things to support his hate feelings he’s going to find out the her true story, and her true reason and will start to help her. As for Emily, she will want to hate him, but she can’t… He was always there for her and she betrayed him. So, with baby steps, they will connect and make their own story. I really think that’s the only way Ems will have her happy ending: She takes down the Graysons because they will have no one on their side: Charlotte is her sister (so It’s a Clarke), Daniel is her husband, and even Patrick might be with Nolan. That’s the biggest revenge she could ever have,,, Because only Victoria and Conrad are guilty and they should be alone in the end. That’s retribution!
All her father wanted was for her to forgive. She begins season 1 by saying this is not forgiveness… But I think that at some time she will have to move on. And moving on couldn’t be with Aiden, because he is connected to her revenge from the beginning, nether with Jack, because is too linked with her past and also because of Amanda, or Nolan because he is too connected with her father… The only guy capable of making Emily born again is Daniel.

Last but not least, maybe Ems can get pregnant again… We should remember that she has make Conrad believe for a long time he had a terminal disease. Maybe the Garysons are doing this to her. But, even if it’s true, she lived in foster care homes all her life… and she had suffer a lot. Maybe she could adopt a child and make him / her a happier child. It’s much better than having her raising Amanda’s child… For God’s sake!
Of course the show will have more seasons, and many things will have to happen first, but I think that’s the only reasonable way until the show’s finale…

It’s only my opinion! And I still may change it… It will depend on the next developments. I can’t wait to see… But I really hope I’m right!!! It’s the first time I’m wishing really much things go like I predict, because I think it would be real…
I am really sorry for Aiden, because I supported him since he appeared…But hopefully he will have nice end J
Tess

More+
Flag
Hi Kaitlin, huge improvement in your reviews in the last two episodes, thanks for balancing out your negative commentary with some humour. This was a great episode, I just HAD to root for things to go horribly wrong with Emily's plan. So now she's Emily Grayson... stuck again!!!!
Flag
Love the last pic LOL!. At the wedding, there was a woman with a red hairdo that was amazing! Where do they get all those extras from?!
Flag
LOLZ! I love this show! Revenge and Scandal are the best comedies on tv right now!
Flag
Comedies? I agree they are the best two shows, but they are not comedies! Although sometimes we laugh AT the show rather than WITH the show. :)
Flag
Oh please. With the amnesia on the horizon, this show, along with Scandal and its histrionics ARE the best comedies on TV.
Flag
I think that Nolan is either testing Patrick or setting him up for something. He called him there to get him away from Victoria. I believe he's got something up his sleeve.
Flag
His rectal sleeve you mean ?

Seriously, I think Patrick is going to try and break into the wall safe and steal whatever he can. The guy's a hustler.
Flag
I love emily n aiden
Flag
I agree with you. Charlotte and Daniel were the only 2 real options as to who the shooter was, but I also thought that this would happen because one of them had discovered the truth, not for the stupid excuse they came up with (as stupid as the fake pregnancy story btw).
I guess the writers are doing their best to reach the 4th season goal, but Revenge has lost its freshness and the whole revenge thing is taking way too long. There are shows that should have a 1-2 season plan and leave it at that! And Revenge is one of them!
Flag
I love this show but I must say I was not impressed. The whole Da I'll shooting thing seemed so ridiculously unbelievable. The lie of pretending to be pregnant does not show sufficient motivation to shoot someone.. Even if you are drunk.. Now if he found out who she really was that would be different. Basically I agree with what you said.. And yeah Daniel acting remorseless afterwards.. Very weird and totally unbelievable so it kind of ruined everything.
Flag
I kind of disagree. If he'd found who she really was, what would cause him to shoot her? Finding out that she lied to him, manipulated him, and was using him. Well, finding out she lied about the pregnancy and hearing how she talked to him mother made him realize the exact same things (that she lied to him, manipulated him, and was using him) so he shot her.
Flag
You may be right, but I think that even if he realized he was being manipulated it would have been so much different is he knew Emily's true identity:
In the show, he realized Emily is a social climber that used him and manipulate him so marry into the Grayson family...
If he knew her real identity, I think that his idea of Emily would be of someone much more dangerous, manipulating him for darker purposes, to say the least
Flag
Well you do raise some valid points there. I guess it really does depend on how you look at it. When you put it like that, it sounds more believable for sure..
Flag
I really hate the writers for what they did to Jack... he was my favorite character and now he doesn't seem to fit in the show anymore. What the hell people?!?!?!
Flag
get rid of Aiden = problem solved :D
Flag
I totally agree with you about Jack. I loved Jack and Emily together. When their beloved dog Sammy died and the two of them got together for a brief second before fake Amanda came back I loved the chemistry between them. I have been waiting since then to have the two of them find their way back to each other, but it has been one stumbling block after another. I know there was chemistry between Em and Jack, but they have ruined it. I don't like Aiden or the French girl. I don't see chemistry between Em and him, and I certainly don't see it between the French girl and Jack. You are right - what the hell people?!?!?!
Flag
im abit puzzled... people here saying they have seen the preview of the next episode and emily/amanda has amnesia well for the start shes not really married to daniel as shes amanda clark, emily thorn married daniel grayson, so legally shes not married so daniel really can go and be with sara and really her having amnesia isnt that bad is it?????? she might forget about the cluster f@#$ she made of everything...havent you guys seen the movei called all about henry, something like that he was a rich obnoxious a hole and one day he gets shot and has amnesia and this henry becomes so loving and caring that his wife and daughter and colleague are all shocked... so who knows hope this happens to amanda then victoria and seek revenge...
and yes what is patrick about to find out...in our pretty boy's house/safe??????? and what will he do with it?????
I truly hope they will replace the writer with a very exciting risk taking intriguing writer...
Flag
But Emily and Amanda swapped identities so until her fraud is found out, they are legally married!
Flag
yes but not legally as the real emily was never legally married to jack... its all interesting tho :)))
Flag
Of course everything Emily does is not legal XD
Flag
of course :)))
Flag
I really hope they will do something awesome with the story. Something we dont expect. Not just ,,uuh Im faking my amnesia so I can take the Graysons down bla bla bla "
Flag
i totally agree, i really hope so... dont think i can handle much more of emily/amanda and aidens crap...
Flag
If they really wanted to eff with people, they could've had Ashley shoot her, totally unexpected, no one sees it coming. Show Emily's confused look, have Emily get shot, the camera pans up and shows Ashley with the gun, cue the credits, bam, total W.T.F.
Flag
I like this show and can overlook a lot of the plot holes but this episodes had plot holes the size of the Grand Canyon.

1. How did Emily know Victoria will wear that EXACT bracelet. Victoria is rich and must have bags of expensive jewelery. So how did Emily know which piece she would choose?
2. Why in the hell would Victoria toss an expensive bracelet into the ocean?! A simply, "you are worthless", would have sufficed. And given that until recently she was broke and only got her money back, you would think she would hold onto everything expensive trinket like it was blessed by the Pope.
3. Why would Emily admit about the fake pregnancy??! Emily is way too smart to drop her game at the last minute.
4. Sara attempting suicide is so RANDOM. She was crippled in a car crash and spent years in rehab to get better. She was working day and night to pay medical bills. So she is a tough character and her actions have shown that. Her ex-boyfriend, who was the cause of the accident, gets married and THEN she decides to end it all. Most women,when a ex gets married, get a gallon of Hagen Daz and call it a night.

Daniel shoots his bride on their wedding day because of a fake pregnancy. Daniel seems to have no problem shooting people, first Aiden and now Emily. Emily couldn't even kill the white haired man, but Daniel uses people for target practice all the time. Victoria killed a woman, Conrad killed the priest and Daniel has shot 2 people. And Emily is the bad guy??!!
More+
Flag
About point 1, if I remember correctly Emily gifted Victoria with that bracelet, so that she would wear it to the wedding... it would have been unpolite to wear something else I guess.
Point 2: I think point 1 explains point 2?
Point 3: agree with SesseKitty
Point 4: Sara's character's been demolished since her second appearance... she should have been an ally for Emily against the Grayson!
Flag
Thank you for clearing up the bracelet thing! I just couldn't understand the logic in that. I agree that Sara should have wanted big time revenge from Daniel, but she fell in love with him, I guess her and Lydia went to the same revenge school. The school motto must have been to "Make love not war".
Flag
Ahahahah you're totally right! At least Lydia is a compelling character!
Flag
I agree especially with point 4. Sara always seemed like a strong, down-to-earth character that I probably would have liked a lot if they gave me a chance (like showing her in more than 5 episodes to begin with). She was crippled and endured years of pain and physical therapy just to suicide because his ex got married? That's just so awful. I hope this is a ruse or something, someone plotting against someone with horrible lies and she really didn't try to off herself.

The bracelet I can deal with even though it is a bit silly. It's a small thing that manages to show and mean a lot, so it's not such a big deal if it isn't 100% logical. (Her outfit was probably designed beforehand anyway, with all that matching with Mr. Grayson's colours and such.)

For the point 3 I'd also hope Emily showed her game to Victoria only to make her madder and that way basically make her seem more guilty. If she'd go all "she wasn't even pregnant, that conniving bitch" after Emily was presumed shot and dead, she'd really seem like the biggest dick in the world. But very careless nonetheless, there was already Lydia roaming around and Victoria wasn't where she was supposed to be.

Most likely I'm just wrong about the issue 3 and 4, and it's just crappy writing.
More +
Flag
I can see your point about Emily wanting to make Victoria madder. It seemed careless on Emily's part, like you said the plan wasn't going as planned and Lydia was walking around the ship. The only thing that could have made it worse was if the show went total soapland and had Emily talking aloud to herself about how she was planning the revenge, lol.
Flag
Yeah Emily is the bad guy... ;)

Buut I totally agree with u about Sara - why would she do that? Its just bad writing
Flag
For a bad guy, Emily has less bodies in her wake than the Greysons, hahaha The reason she can't fit into the Greysons is because she hasn't killed enough people. She doesn't even have one kill under her belt! *GASP* I would have recommended that she take shooting lesson from hubby Daniel but as a shot he is terrible. He fired point blank on 2 people and they both managed to survive.
Flag
Oops make that 3 people that Daniel shot
Flag
You know Im so impressed that he was able to shoot her. I even said to myself before: ah look how pissed he is, he wont be able to shoot her haha.
Flag
Sorry to inform but Emily isn't dead. Don't you remember that scene when she starts to take out of her own blood? And she told "prove that blood is the most powerful thing in the world", or something. I believe Emily imagined that Daniel could kill her. If it happen he would leave his mother in the jail, proving that he is the blood of her. It is just a supposition, but, in this drama, why not?
Flag
My predictions for how the season will continue:

1. Emily dies. Her dad is shown to be alive, and he decides to revenge her daughter's death.
2. Emily dies. Charlotte finds out who she really was and decides to revenge her half-sister's death.
3. Emily dies. Her spirit haunts the Grayson family forever as revenge.

Either way, Emily dies. Please, Santa, make my wish come true.
Flag
Look at the promo for the next episode to find out what happens to her.
Flag
I don't want to spoil the surprise by watching the promo. But if she is alive, I hope she wakes up as a cyborg, fitted with a Robocop type of body armour.
Flag
yo are funny, if you are a good girl SANTA might deliver...
but somehow i doubt it so :)))
Flag
Emily totally deserved to be shot by Daniel. Emily has nobody but herself to blame for all this, coming in and ruining people's lives, even innocent ones the thing that she chastised the Graysons for doing.
Don't know why she would admit her fake pregnancy to Victoria to begin with. I hope that the amnesia is permanent. Because that would be deliciously ironic. Also how she could have been really pregnant.
Flag
It could've been Aiden's.
Flag
I'd like to see Daniel go to prison for the attempted murder. It would be a huge step towards Emily getting revenge against the family. Daniel's drinking has caused harm to two people - first Sara and now Emily.
I never felt comfortable with Emily's fake love and real love storyline so I hope that this will end it. Emily will still be involved with the Graysons since she is now married into the family. They don't need Daniel for her to remain close to her enemies...

Flag
Just gonna throw this out there before it comes back on. I don't think she'll really have amnesia. I think she'll pretend, even to Jack Nolan and Aiden, so that she can finally keep them out of the whole mess unscathed and I think the end of season reveal will be that she never lost her memory and had a plan in place from the moment she got shot. If that's not what happens, the writers are stupid lol! That would be amazing!
Flag
haha her awesome plans... I bet it wont go as she wants it
Flag
I know, it wont happen that way, I think they will actually give her amnesia, but how brilliant would it be if they did. It would breathe life back into this series!
Flag
This shows so leaky I can't believe it hasn't sank yet. Absolutely no consistency with plot or characters at all. Charlotte is Dr Jekyll and Mrs Hyde, she's a completely different person, and the girl who plays her is a terrible actress. Does Emily actually want Revenge, what's she pissing about at FFS, oh yeh, they want to string it out for another 2 seasons. Why can't they just make tv programmes that are 30 episodes or less, just two seasons or even one, short but good dramas that are plausible and consistent, then just end it and make a new one. It was like Dexter, had to keep stringing it along for more series but never being able to kill off the main characters, so each season they introduce new characters that nobody gives a shit about just they can kill them off. Same with this show, Emily would have got her Revenge by the end of season 1, they had no more ideas so they just kept bringing people in, like Tyler, Takeda, Emily's mum, Mason Tredwell, pathetic, just take them down FFS.

Moan over it's time for specifics.......... Conrad told Daniel everything about what happened with David Clarke and Daniel went on ABC to show his loyalty to him, after that Emily said she wasn't going to hold back on Daniel either, yeh right, how exactly is she winning by having sex with someone she hates, it's stupid, which is why they rarely show them in bed together, coz Emily would just look like an idiot.

Emily is meant to be a kick-ass ninja, she already came to blows with Lydia and knocked her off the balcony, so when Lydia came to the beach house on the morning of the wedding, why the hell wouldn't she just have punched her face in, took the photo off her and tied her up until later, or yeh that's right, coz she couldn't have ruined the plan later, crap.

Why the hell did she frame Moran and let Daniel out of prison anyway, she's perfectly happy freezing dead bodies, framing people and sending Tredwell to jail, but not Daniel, even though she told Nolan she'd take him down too.
More+
Flag
Was having Daniel doing the shooting a ploy to "vindicate" Emily for her revenge-y choices regarding Daniel this entire season? So that we'd like her again? If so, It didn't work for me, as Daniel came across as pathetic (as he has for the entire show) rather than menacing...

Who confesses? Do you know watch TV, Ems? DENY! DENY! DENY!

Also, Sara didn't seem suicidal, so that turn seemed a little lazy and desperate to me...
Flag
nolan is the best... :( when he told emily 'long live david clarke' it was the best part of the episode! and possibly this season so far!
Flag
i completely agree :D

Flag
nolan ftw!!!!
Flag
I know how the series can last another two to three seasons after this one.

Whenever and/ or wherever Emily is found (probably in four of five episodes time) she's in a coma. And then once she wakes up from that (in other four of five episodes) she has amnesia! Cue a season of Aiden, Jack & Nolan trying to poorly carrying out her revenge plans while simultaneously trying to job her memory, which she retrieves in the fourth season final, giving us a fifth season of her making her final plans.
Flag
P.S. I am completely joking (although I wouldn't be totally adverse to the idea...)
Flag
ZOMG! I hadn't even read any comments and/ or watched any previews for the next episode when I wrote that. If this isn't a sign I should write for television, I don't know what is.
Flag
When Revenge does was it's meant to do right, you're in for one good episode, and this episode continues to prove it. What an excellent mid-season finale it was.

I didn't expect Daniel to be Emily's shooter to be honest, and I'm fine to admit that because it means the show surprised me! I was guessing it would be Lydia, Patrick, or Charlotte, mostly smaller, newly introduced characters not a major one. While I don't really find it realistic that Daniel shot her (even drunk), I still like the fact I didn't expect it, so I'm willing to suspend my disbelief on that one. I just wish that could have played out that final confrontation between him and her a little longer so that the resentment he feels towards her was really portrayed as to have his actions make more sense, but oh well. Like Kaitlin said, it's good the series has finally decided to shake up their relationship. As for Charlotte being the shooter? Well, I think this was/ will be more interesting.

I was sort of annoyed at Lydia's return a couple of episodes back but without her this episode wouldn't have been as good as it was. She was vital in the scheme of how things turned out, and god forbid, I actually like her with Conrad. Having them together makes him instantly more likable, which I know is probably not the point, but I actually like that their back together and can't wait to see where they go.

Speaking of great couple, I cannot state just how much I ship Nolan and Patrick. Like, more than I've every shipped a couple before on television. And I'm not even a shipper! And the fact that there's all this underlying deceit between them (particularly on Nolan's part), just makes their relationship so much more entertaining. Much more of them, please!

Kaitlin hasn't been wrong about queen Victoria losing her bite quite a lot recently, being the 'crazy mother-in-law' towards Emily, but they way she confronted Emily with the photo made me shiver in excitement now that she has confirmed her suspicions about Emily's motivations. Can't wait to see what she does next.

As for where the series will go next? I'm not going to speculate, but this episode definitely made me look forward to the rest of the season, and even more the possibility of a fourth.
More+
Flag
omg Im the same. I love Lydia and Conrad hahaha ;) He is such a bad person but aaaww arent they really cute ;)
Flag
Gee, thanks for the spoiler in the friggin review title....
Flag
lol, what spoiler? this season was opened with Emily being shot on her wedding day, we all knew that was coming
Flag
Question, how did that dress get off of her????
Flag
I think she took it off, cause its really heavy if its wet.. so she took it off
Flag
Everyone should have known this was a fake wedding when the bride didnt even bother to put her hair up
Flag
Can some one shoot Jack? He is so annoying. Sail away jack!!
Flag
No way in hell! Jack is the only person who can make her be a human again.
Flag
Hell yeah!!
Flag
That was the worst revenge scheme ever! Girlfriend deserves to get shot, maybe she'll try something less stupid next time. Just to recap past failed attempts to get back at the Graysons:
1) finds Mason Threadwells secret tapes, burns house to the ground
2) white hair mans laptop with the evidence, keeps it to herself, makes no backup copies, throws it into the ocean.
3) again the laptop, uses it for surveillance, but is unable to gather evidence of confessions, murders and other Grayson family activities.
4) allows Conrad to become Governor, even having lots of evidence that would ruin him (sextape with Ashley)
5) sends Mason Threadwell to prison, and just leaves him there. what happened to that exposé bb?
6) Leaves the Graysons pennyless, immediatly returns their fortune just so Victoria can attend her wedding.
In the process gets Amanda and Declan killed, loses Nolans company and sends him to prison, gets Takeda killed too, and ends up married to a man she despises.
Emily, honey, you suck at revenge.
Flag
I agree with everything. You are fabulous.

#Emily is a dumbass
Flag
I can't wait for January. I'm curious on how everyone is going to tell her who she is. She will be very confused and it will be confusing for Jack, Aiden, and Nolan to explain to her that she has two identities.
Flag
Just kidding. March.
Flag
No, no, January 5th.
Flag

I think, that Daniel shooting Emily was a great thing and it's so fitting his whiny personality. A drunk spur of the moment thing like that one that cost his former girlfriend almost her life. Old habits die hard…

And I don't see Charlotte doing anything like that. She even forgave her dad for killing her boyfriend and her baby's father, remember? She confessed to manipulating Conrad's car only to save Jack. I only could see Charlotte pushing Emily overboard in a fit of rage, but that wouldn't have led to real problems for Ems because she's a great swimmer and almost impossible to drown (remember her being held under water tied to a pole?).

Daniel shooting Emily could turn around to Victoria shooting Emily if she'd feel driven to protect her son from harm and confess to the whole thing even though she was lying unconscious somewhere. Victoria surely would look regal on the stand.

For the moment, it feels a bit like Death on the Nile and it's one of my favorite whodunnits. (Sure, we know who shot Emily but the police don't and there's blood, so they'll surely investigate).

All in all, I am very pleased with how the midseason finale went down. I'm really curious what happened to Emily not having a dress and all. How will she be able to survive?

More+
Flag
I still hate Aidan too. Also, I find it hard to believe that Ems honestly has any feelings for him, let alone is going to marry him. No freaking way! She must be using him. I really really hope so.

Flag
I love Aiden's character. Too bad Emily loves him. I hate jack btw! Hate jack so much!!!
Flag
I agree. Her character has come across so heartless, it's hard to imagine her having genuine love for anyone. Factor in the complete lack of chemistry between the two, and it leaves me "Meh" about the whole thing. Then again, I have been "meh" about pretty much every relationship (Daniel/Emily, Daniel/Sarah, Charlotte/Declan, Conrad/Lydia, Jack/Amanda, Jack/Margaux (gawd, Jack & Margaux are the most guilty of cringe-inducing lovescenes)) except Nolan/Patrick. Why is it that those two are the only ones who can get across to the viewership any realistic sparks?
Flag
Jack & Emily has zero chemistry. He is too short for her!
Flag
WHo cares about the height?? its the personality and appeal! Plus almost everyone is short for Emily.
Flag
Lol poor guy is pretty much too short for anyone
Flag
Yep, even for Margo!
Flag
he makes it up with being darn hot:-) so who cares about height;-)
Flag
So Daniel heard Emily and Victoria talking but he didnt care a bit about his mother being removed by force. Even if he didnt see things, just heard, this had to raise some flags. No? nothing? your mother is being forced to god knows what and you dont even blink? Nice...

Flag
Lol good point!
Flag
Yeah, Daniel is an idiot, but this was too much. It was a sloppy job.
Flag
How did the dress end up on the beach without Emily inside it? It was not loose to say the least and Ems didnt take it off in the middle of the ocean, I presume. Anyone who has ever worn this kind of dress knows what I mean - it is made to stay in its place, seriously.
Flag
I was thinking the same thing, but you have to imagine that thing would weigh a ton when it's wet so she had to have taken it off. She should've just ridden the current to shore though, instead of going to the buoy and waiting for someone to find her, which is what looks like what happens in the promo.
Flag
That's what I was thinking. I was hoping her body would resurface. I wanted Jack to cry and get sentimental.
Flag
Nolan, I profess my love to you once more! I really felt for him when he was saying goodbye to Emily. Santa I want a Nolan, pretty please?
Actually I thougth that Daniel shooting Emily was a good fit ... ok Charlotte shooting Emily after telling her she loved her would be really shocking and fun but Daniel shooting her was ok, a much better fit than Victoria.
And how are they supposed to justify Emily being alive and leaving her dress behind? Will they just say "she is alive!"? Or will she come back as a revengy ghost? (I'm actually shipping for the last alternative)
Flag
Its about time some invented a blow-up-nolan:-)
Flag
i wouldn't be able to afford the budget of his clothes.
Flag
I want a Nolan for Christmas too!
Flag
Their plan was ridiculous. How were they supposed to know that no one from the staff on the boat would walk around when Emily was standing there with the gun? How did Emily know that Victoria was going to go to the bathroom to clean her dress? Why on EARTH would Emily tell Victoria the truth?! Anyone could hear them! Just... so many flaws! I suspected Jack or Charlotte to be the shooter, but... I agree, Charlotte would've been the better choice.
Flag
Staff
It really was the worst plan the show has ever had.
Flag
Did Victoria know about the bracelet??? Because why else would she just throw it like that? If she had no idea, that was more contrived than Daniel's drunken acting during "the reveal".
Flag
Victoria must have gunpowder-sensing abilities
Flag
Yeah that was a big mistake. She couldnt possibly know. Then again, how did Ems knew V would wear that exact bracelet?
Flag
True too. Victoria must have one of the most epic collections of jewelery ever, even now that she's "poor".
Flag
I'm sure she didn't know, and I agree with your final sentence.
Flag
Ughhhh then that was soooooo lame (actually it was anyway, but even more so if she didn't know).
Flag
Henry VIII last three wives had cheerier weddings than this one. Emily spent most of the day moping around by herself while Aiden failed to retrieve one photograph from Lydia. Daniel was barely conscious by the time they got on the yacht, I'm surprised he even managed to hold a gun. The rest of the family was coming and going from the low-key reception like it wasn't even their day. Three seasons in and Emily has done about as much damage to the Grayson family as Lydia, is she even trying at this point? She's like a uni student post-exam week, she seems to be slumming more than anything.
Flag
Ok Kaitlin, you gotta be kidding right?????

About Charlotte you said: "She's been a pain in the ass for awhile now, flipping between personalities as often as she changes her clothes, but she is Emily's half-sister. Imagine if she had discovered Emily's true identity in this episode (everything comes back to that). Imagine the pain and the suffering she'd feel at the moment she discovered that she'd been lied to for two years. Imagine the emotions that would have accompanied that moment. I think viewers would have been more willing to buy that reveal than Daniel's, but at least it wasn't like, Declan back from the dead or something."

So according to you, once you've discovered you've a half-sister you're entitled to shoot her dead if she has been lying to you for some time about her existence! What's wrong with you? How do you justify it????

Your explanation might work if Charlotte heard about the fake pregnancy and wanted to avenge both brother & friend & by doing so shot her half-sister without knowing it, that'd've been awful & twisted but in a way clever from the writers!!!!

Don't take me the wrong way but I don't get your point, at all...

About Daniel being the shooter, why not but I'm not sure it'll have any impact on the way Emily tries to get her Revenge, she now has another nuisance to get rid off, BTW I quite liked Daniel up til now, but I only like Nolan in the show now, abc shut put it to rest this year sadly :(

More+
Flag
Staff
I didn't say that Charlotte was entitled to shoot her for lying to her. I said the moment would have been more motional and would have had a greater impact on the series if she'd done it in a fit of rage as a result of discovering the truth. As it stands, Daniel's reasoning was weak and ridiculous.
Flag
Things got rocky between Daniel and Ems, then he then ran into a girl he once dated, and put into a hospital through carelessness. He saw this reunion as a chance of forgiveness and thanks to Charlotte setting them up, he was able to make amends . They happened to fall in love in the healing process. But Daniel is engaged to be married(!). He decides to leave Emily, whom he doesn't truly love and is marrying for mere politics and to spite his mom, for Sarah whom he does care for. Emily isn't dumb & suspects she's losing Daniel to the "new" girl, and hatches a pregnancy lie to trap him. When she "breaks the news", Daniel is clearly more upset than happily surprised. He cannot be with the girl he loves and decides to marry Emily due to this "complication", which Sarah too discovers and pushes him away because of it. Daniel feels so betrayed when he learns it was all a lie, and that Emily isn't even who she appears to be judging from her confrontation with Victoria. Furthermore, Daniel just got news that the love of his life just attempted suicide and in his mind, Emily is to blame for *forcing* his hand in marriage with a feigned pregnancy.

I could've probably summed it up with that last sentence. Anyway, what's more implausible to me is if he "heard everything" then me surely heard Victoria's muffled sounds as she was fumigated and carried away by Aiden. So he sat there and let it happen to mommy....now what good son does that? lol
More +
Flag
What Emily did to Daniel was far worse (like 100 times worse) than what she did to Charlotte. Daniel at least had a good reason to be upset enough to do it. Charlotte certainly didn't.

I still don't find Daniel's choice plausible. I'm sure he was very badly hurt, but it must have occurred to him that if he pulls that trigger, he's going to prison. If he didn't care about that, then he was probably suicidal as well, but there was no indication of that. Another problem with what he did is that a person in his situation would have a lot of questions, and shooting her guarantees that he's not going to get any answers.

I'm glad that Emily and Daniel are finally over. Now if someone could just shoot Aiden too.
Flag
Me too, I would gladly get rid of Aiden. I was rooting for a love triangle of Jack-Emily-Daniel than Jack-Emily-Aiden. So yeah just shoot Aiden already (even if I liked the actor so much). He's just not for Emily, please.
Flag
Staff
I will gladly shoot Aiden.

And I agree with you that what Emily did to Daniel was far worse (far, far worse). The only reason I'd have preferred Charlotte as the shooter is because I think it would have had a better impact on the future of the series. Emily actually cares about Charlotte, and I think her betrayal would have been a better twist. Maybe I just really hate Emily, but I really want her to lose Charlotte as a result of all of her revenging. She just doesn't deserve to have her own happy ending, and I'm worried the show will give it to her because it doesn't see that she's no better than the people she's trying to destroy.
Flag
"I will gladly shoot Aiden."

Girl, get in line.
Flag
I understand a little better, but IMO even on Revenge nohing can justify shooting a family member :( still love reading your reviews weekly however, even if the show's constantly losing its greatness, Nolan all the way!
Flag
I have a problem with the Aiden character. The 'romantic' scenes with Emily and Aiden always feel awkward to me. When they are getting ready to kiss, Emily sends out vibes like 'I would rather be doing something really fun, like ironing'.
Flag
Agreed. I think all of Nolan's romantic scenes have been like that too. Now that I think about it, pretty much every romantic scene on this show has been like that. They're not "Once upon a time" bad, but they're pretty bad.
Flag
The only good love scenes in this show are the ones between Vicky and Patrick.
Oh wait.... those are mother/son scenes...
*vom*
Flag
Thats probably because the central character is a deranged psychopath. Ems is pretty but she sure has that cold murderer stare, I cant imagine her getting sexy with anybody. Vicky had some love scenes with that faux artist she once dated, remember? Domenico, or something like that.
Flag
I busted out laughing when I rewound Daniel's scenes when he was shooting Emily and after that when he stood next to Charlotte.

Who else rewound it to watch the horrible acting and laughed out loud?

Flag
Moi aussi.
Flag
I don't think his acting was that bad!!!! He was just drunk!!!!
Flag
It wasn't that bad ...
Flag
ME
Flag
Staff
Me. Me. Me. Me. Me.
Flag
Awful acting by Daniel, when he was shooting Emily and after that when he came to the TV room. HORRIBLE!!! He looked like a kid who stole some candies.
Flag
You nailed it, during the whole scene where he came back to wathc the slideshow I was wondering if it was fear or glee in his eye
Flag
I thought Daniel being the shooter was a great fit, even though I thought for sure it was going to be Jack for weeks now. I wasn't disappointed at all with the episode and it should be interesting to see how the cards fall with these next three episodes in January. A lot of people are saying Charlotte should have been the shooter. But I just feel like people would have bitched about how dumb it was if she was the shooter and how the writers are just trying to give her a story plot, why would she shoot Emily, why is she being so bipolar, etc. They should reveal to Charlotte that Emily is really Amanda and have her kill herself or be killed. That would tear both Emily and Victoria apart emotionally and I think it would kill off some boring plot time she takes up every episode. But anyway, Daniel being the shooter was fine with me. He was drunk, he was an emotional wreck because he just found out Sara tried to commit suicide, and on top of that when he could have been with Sara he finds out Emily lied to him the whole time. It all fits together. And as for the whole amnesia thing I, along with most, think she's faking it. But it would be really fun to watch if she wasn't. And it'll be interesting to see what's to come of Victoria and Lydia now that they know Emily isn't who she claims to be, even if that photo is long gone. And the investigation should be interesting too. I most certainly think that Aiden will go after Daniel, so I'm excited to see what happens with that. Overall I was very happy with the episode and I'm glad we only have to wait three weeks vs. four months to see the aftermath of what has happened.
More+
Flag
Why the hell did Emily tell Vicky the truth anyway? I know she thought she will leave and Vicky will go to jail, but come on... And btw the plan was just stupid. I thought she wants to clean her daddys name? Isnt that the whole point? Its not gonna happen by framing Vicky for her death ( and Conrad can walk away?? ) Thats a big problem.

Also Its hard for me to hate Daniel cause I still like him. So Im just angry at the writers whenever they wanna tell me how bad Daniel is ;) But I read an interview with Josh Bowman and he said he wants to leave soon and he wants to leave as a massive evil person like Conrad ( sorry writers it wasnt your fault). Well I hate that and its hard to accept. BUT what is really hard to accept is how fast they change his character. Josh said himself his character is hard to play now because of that (If even the actor says it!)

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/does-josh-bowman-want-out-of-revenge/2013/11/20/

The writers never knew what to do with him. Is he bad? is he good? annoying.. So now he will be a bad dude ( doesnt feel sorry for shooting someone - yes shooting someone, as if it would be a little thing) so Emily can really hate him. Its just too much too fast
More+
Flag
Thanks for the link, it was very insightful. They probably want him to stay, hence him being Emily's shooter and then they'll develop his deviousness from there... But if he were to die by the end of the season, I could only imagine Emily, Aiden, or maybe Sara being responsible for his death, and at this stage, all seem unlikely.
Flag
I like Aiden :(
Flag
I think the Sara story was rushed to make us 'understand' why Daniel would be the shooter.
I dont think ANY of the Grayson are going to find out Emily is Amanda until the very end, These writers aren't bold at all.
I agree that Daniel isn't the type or person to kill his wife -no matter why- and have no remorse over it.
Victoria needs more action.
Lydia, why is she back?
I HATE JACK. KILL HIM.

Flag
I think kill Jack gladly
Flag
I LOL'd MY A** OFF WITH J. BOWMAN's ACTING!
Flag
Bowman's acting in the scene with the shooting was horrendous IMHO.
Flag
OMG, really Daniel, really!?!?!?!? I think you were the one in a coma for the past couple of years. Isn't Em's fault that you're spinless pease of s**t, that even can make up for his own mistakes. Grow a pair, pleeeease! Of course, she doesn't even like you, let alone have you spawn of dumbness. When did Sara commit suiside... really, really....WTF was that about?!?!?!?
Anyhow, amazing episode, but the ending got me soooooooooo...... my poor Em's. I just saw the next episode preview and it's gonna be awesome. I don't believe she is faking it, the way she wasn't faking the shooting, But is Amanda Clark we are talking about here, everything is possible.
I ususaly stand against any Jack action, but the end of the episode gave my chills. The way they're standing at the beach, waitnig for her, was so intense.
Oh, Nolan!!! LOVE YOU!!!
January 5 is like ages from now, but I will just keep watching the promo!!!
Flag
Actually, Jack's life might have been worse had Emily not shown up.

Those con-men out for revenge would have come back to the Hamptons whether-or-not Emily was around. And without Emily and her support group, Jack would have been alone with Declan to deal with that. Those jerks wanted the bar AND revenge for their father.

Jack only got out from under that due to events set into motion by Emily... his friendship with Nolan, his connections with the Graysons, etc.

I'm not minimizing the cruddy impact she's had on her life... but that was a plot-line she didn't cause and indirectly help him escape.
Flag
sooooo true. nice catch. but he'd still probably be less emotionally scared and his bro would probably be alive.
Flag
THIS WAS AWWEEESOMEEEE!!!!!! super soap-y, i know, but isn't that what this show is about now?! hahaha! i enjoyed it! i hate sarah so much! i wish she would've been killed for sure, not just a botched suicide attempt. LAME! also hate: jack! UGH! he's SO annoying! i know they can't kill him off (a girl can wish) but i hate how he keeps telling emily mean things! i know she's kinda screwed up a lot but she's our heroine and i love her. sorry.

like somebody else in here said, i knew it was going to be daniel when he got drunk, but yeah i kinda wished she had told them who she was, and that had been the reason he'd shot her, because if after this it was supposed to be over, how does that clear up her father's name? or it would just screw up the grayson's lives by sending V to jail and that's it? that would have been more revealing, but still, i liked the fact that it was him.

btw, did he see aiden and victoria right before he shot her? i dont think so, right? im glad emily had help on the boat, even though it was no good to her because her plan messed up. i loved the look on her face when V threw the bracelet overboard! that was hilarious! FAIL! hahahaha! so basically they just think she had targeted daniel for years and was an opportunist, and thats it? no david clarke issue at all? no charlotte knowing she's the real amanda?

i loved when emily told charlotte she loved her... that was sweet. to see emily care and actually profess love to someone isn't something that happens too often. this is just so screwed up :( poor emily. she deserves better! and omg! what is all the hate with aiden? i've disliked him a lot at times but really, all he's ever done has been for her and trying to be there for her and help her carry out her revenge and i really feel their love is genuine by now. they're my OTP because jack is a dick and let's face it, he's never going to forgive her and he just doesn't GET her the way aiden does. Plus he's english and well... i rest my case.

i love that they're engaged and im just super sad we won't be seeing them riding off into the sunset together anytime soon :( but there wouldn't be any revenge otherwise! i hope they don't kill him off! or nolan either! he's my second fave after emily. what was that with the safe at the end? what does he keep there? :O OMG IS IT EMILY'S INFINITY BOX?!?!?!!

i don't know what's going to happen. i dont think she will be faking amnesia. i think they'll be happy for awhile as long as she doesn't remember and then she'll remember in the season finale? i hope not. that's too long to be carried out as a story arch!! january 5th hurry your a** upppp!!!!
More+
Flag
british* story arc*

oh and btw, i dont understand why aidan did that with victoria? she's going to know! i dont understand if that was the original plan? no right? cause she was supposed to be trapped changing her clothes but lydia showed her the picture and that's why she came out? why didnt he look her up? i dont know, i need to watch it again or someone explain it to me.

btw, the red jewel thing on her garter or whatever you call the thing on her leg, was the tracker thing of her ex husband ruby she told him to put it somewhere for a bride, right? i just thought he was going to give her a pretty watch or something (lol) so what, it fell out of her leg when she was falling? how is that possible? did she put it there? and how did she even get out of her dress? those things are heavy plus the water PLUS THE TWO SHOTS SHE GOT... that was kinda weird. why didn't she swim ashore? or let herself ne drifted there or whatever? GAAHH i don't know! i can't handle this!
More +
Flag
Hello my good friends i want to say a big thanks and appreciation to the great man Dr Agozi of ikpakparanspelltemple@outlook.com who bless my womb, i have been married for the past 8year without a child i have look for all kind of help that can make me get pregnant but nothing works, but through an insight i came across Dr Agozi profile at the internet when i was searching for help on how i can get a baby, Quickly i contacted him to help me out, he said he will cast a spell that will make me sleep with my partner and get pregnant so he told to have the faith and believe in him, as everything will be fine, and which i did, my friends after doing all the instructions given to me by Dr Agozi, a couple of weeks later i went for test and i was detected positively pregnant of 2weeeks and now i am here taking care of my baby girl all this i never believed will happen but with the help of Dr Agozi my problems where solved..
well if you need any help with your problem of delivery issue just log on to Dr Agozi on: ikpakparanspelltemple@outlook.com or call him on +2347036013351..

More +
Flag
I completely agree that Charlotte should have been the shooter. It's the person who's really provide the most layers and conflict to that shooting. Unfortunately, from reading what the showrunner has to say, it doesn't seem like she was even considered (Aiden and Victoria were their alternatives) which worries me when the viewers can plot a better twist than them. I liked the episode and Daniel is the next best thing but I can't help but feel like they could have shattered that relationship and made Charlotte the shooter. I would have loved a fakeout where Daniel comes drunkenly storming out and proclaims that they're done after overhearing her conversation with Victoria and we think he's going to shoot her but he doesn't. They cut away only to return just as she's about to go through with her plan and Charlotte marches out having learned the truth about her and shoots her.
Flag
But if Charlotte had turned out to be the shooter it seems like I lot of fans would have been like, 'Charlotte shot Emily. Just as I wanted/ suspected'. For me, at least, Daniel is a surprisingly alternative to that.
Flag
I read a fan's comment about who shot Emily, and he wrote: 'Daniel, again'. Yeah, again! In season 1, Daniel shot Tyler don't you remember this, and Jack was around, again. So I think the showrunner doesn't take any risk at all, as I said he doesn't like Daniel character, he prefers Aiden. This would be more compelling if Aiden, Charlotte, Jack or Nolan were the shooter. Now, Emily has another excuse to hate the Grayson even more. So according to SN, Daniel will become evil the next episodes, and I will add, AGAIN!
Flag
ooh and he shot Aiden, haha so he shot Tyler, Aiden and Emily bahaha thats so stupid ;)
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Show
Members