A Revenge Community
ABC (ended 2015)

I have to wonder what ABC's Revenge does for tourism to the Hamptons, because according to the show, nothing good ever happens there. In fact, a lot of really, really bad things happen there! Take this new promo for Season 3, for instance: Emily gets shot on her wedding day and then falls overboard (sucks), Nolan interrupts a garden party by dropping in from the sky like he's James Bond (rude), and Conrad has the audacity to keel over right in the middle of a crowd of guests just for attention (double rude). 

Watch it for yourself and then place your bets in the comments: How many soirees do you think Emily's going to ruin this year?

Revenge Season 3 premieres Sunday, September 29 on ABC.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/10/2015

Season 4 : Episode 23

62 Comments
Comments (56)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
What would be the point of the show if Emily dropped her grudge?
Flag
can't wait!
Flag
Finally caught up after quitting 2 episodes into the second season when it first aired, and I am unbelievable excited for the third. I don't know what I would have done if I had to wait the whole summer, instead of two weeks, to see what happens.
Flag
Just finished watching the 2nd Season and all I can say is, hopefully the curse that is obviously on Jack is broken. His relatives drop dead at a drop of a hat, 1st season his Dad, than Emily/Amanda, and then Deckland. Not really sure how this character is still walking upright and not balled over with grief. Will admit 2nd Season was kind of hard to get into, but towards the last few eppys it picked up. Can't wait to see Victoria's son, a man who actually is not in love with Emily will be a treat on this show.
Flag
Its going to take a lot more than this promo for this show to get its momentum back cause the entire season 2 has been a dissappointment expect for the finale. Hopefully season 3 will be waaaay better
Flag
Maybe it was Daniel who shot her because they had just got married then he found out that she had been using him all along.......that would be enough for a hot head, trigger happy Grayson.
Flag
Better it's not Daniel. It would be so repetitious of the first season when he shot Tyler.. Hope it's Jack or anybody else..
Flag
That makes sense, especially since she said she was sorry. I can definitely see Daniel finding out, pulling a gun on her, and her apologizing before he then shoots her.
Flag
Why does everything happen on a boat on this show? After Amanda's death you'd think they'd stay away from those floating pits of death.
Flag
Well to be honest, people get katana-ed in their homes, blown up in city buildings, shot on the beach, thrown off the roof of their apartment buildings, and killed outside strip joints, so nowhere is really safe.
Flag
That looks promising and fun!
What's with all the bad mood out there? Revenge isn't supposed to be more than it is. A fun way to spend the Sunday evening, a perfect side dish for a nice glass of Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon.
I'm looking forward to the next season. Nolan goes all James Bond? Emily gets shot on her wedding day? Victoria's off-spring is The Arrow? ^^ And Conrad drops dead like a fly?
I'm in for the ride and feel really exited about it! :)
Flag
Wines and champagnes are hooker's choice of drink :P:P:P
(joke)
Flag
with the negative critics of the second season and the summer hiatus (and the horrible timeslot), I think the ratings of the season première will tank.
Flag
Critics don't have anything to do with a shows ratings their r a ton of shows that get critically criticized but yet still get good ratings.
Flag
yes but the criticism of this second season came first of all by fans and viewers, and also by tv critics.
Flag
first season was kinda fun - second was hollyweird's attempt to wring out the money. How many children can Victoria have wandering around out there? As many as they can stuff into weak scripts. The so -called "creative" team needs to be forced to watch Game of Thrones until their eyes bleed then told to write some like it but different involving evil corporations, sceeming moguls, and their toady suckup minions. ...... and of course lots of pretty girls in tight revealing clothes. Since this isn't HBO they'd have to stick to sim sex and nudity (lots of pixilated screen shots). Also - the modern day maesters have invented gunpowder so we don't have the heart-stopping action of all the sword fights. BAM BAM and done. Not the same i know.
Flag
"Who shot Emily Thorne" is going to be the new "Who shot J.R."
Flag
Poll

Flag
Maybe,if Conrad dies(he falls to ground,probably poisoned or heart attack,but is unlikely he will die) and Daniel and Emily/Amanda get married,Daniel is so pissed and learns that Emily is Amanda and she is the cause of all this shit,he goes and shoots her,end of series...woot,woot:D This season should be last and Amanda should just kill Graysons,be done with revenge of her father.
Flag
She's faking her own death. What are the going odds.

Flag
Am I the only one that thinks that Emily managed to find a bullet-proof wedding dress?
Flag
aw, shoot, i stopped watching in the middle of the secon season. guess i should catch up.
Flag
Shit just got real
Flag
I quit after season 1. But it is surely like in season one; a flash forward of what is going to happen at the end of the season 3.
Flag
I think the shooting is a bad dream...
Flag
either that or she's wearing kevlar under that wedding dress...
but she's Ems so she'll live.
this show got pretty redonkulous during season 2 and as a result it was boring and frustrating to watch.
still undecided about coming back for Revenge the 3rd.
Flag
The amount of satisfaction I want for this season should be equivalent to Emily crossing off someone's face with a red sharpie. Everything that I've heard/read has been very promising and I am so excited for the third season. And this promo just intensifies my excitement. So. Excited.
Flag
IT'S NOT WHETHER SHE LIVES OR DIES, IT'S ABOUT WHO THE F SHOT HER AND WHY DID THEY DO IT, AND WITH WHOM SHE'S MARRYING... Damn this is such an amazing show!
Flag
She marries Daniel, and Victoria gets Patrick to go shoot her. I'm calling it right now.
Flag
Well, that would seem like a perfectly fine solution, but she's clearly using a bulletproof vest (otherwise, her white dress would turn red the instant she got shot). If she's using a vest, she probably knew that she was going to get shot, after all, who the hell uses a bulletproof vest on their honeymoon cruise? She's saying "I'm so sorry", so, for some reason, she actually sought it, she created this whole scenario for her own revenge-y motives. That's the bigger question: why did she do that?
Flag
JUSTIN HEARTLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 what in the name of all the crazy world?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE to watch the next season!!
Flag
emily survives ....

Maybe if the show were Game of revenge, she might be at risk of death. As it is, there’s a slightly less than ZERO % chance of her dying...
Flag
OMG!!! Looks amazing, I can not wait.
Flag
Looks awesome! But just a heads up for next time... When you write an article, put the video first because I started reading it and ruined the video for myself lol. That sucks, would've been a nice shock, but nonetheless, looks great!
Flag
Does anyone else think this "first sixty seconds" is really a flash-forward and you don't find out what happens until the end of the season?
Flag
Yep. And she's probably staging it. I don't get why they "tease" people with the main character getting shot. Everyone knows she'll be fine.
Flag
Yeah it's been confirmed it's another flash-forward. They're saying it's about a 5 month time jump
Flag
O, yes 100 precent.
Flag
Yeah I think that was their intentions because they don't want no one to be pissed when it premieres lol
Flag
I gave up halfway through season 2...but maybe I'll give it another chance...maybe...
Flag
Season 2 was boring! But the last 2-3 episodes were awesome!
Flag
I watched this teaser using the space bar to stop and resume, so that I had time to see what's happening. I laughed out loud when I saw that Justin Hartley had his shirt off. Does that guy ever have a shirt on? Oliver Queen was supposed to be super rich, but it was like he couldn't even afford a shirt.
Flag
Can't wait for this show to be back!
Flag
Gosh even though season 2 was kinda of meh apparently season 3 is bringing the big guns and that's good. Please revenge become as awesome as you were in season 1, pleaseeee
Flag
I have to say, in watching this, my inclination was that Emily was faking being shot. Like reacting in time to gun shots (really no blood despite the multiple shots, on a white dress?). Meaning to me that might be the way she is getting out of actually marrying Daniel.
Flag
Can't wait to watch this :D
Flag
Oooooooooh DRAMA! I love Revenge!

Emily won't die. Then the series would be over, so I am not too worried about that part. It would suck if Conrad died already though, because the Graysons should go last. ;)

I hope they go back to taking down people one by one this season, and that they made Jack less annoying. He needs to live though, because he and Emily are supposed to be together. ;)
Flag
Season 1 was great, season 2, not so much. Season 3 I will give it a go but with reservations.
Flag
Ooh my.
Flag
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I cant wait to wait the new season now.
Flag
Ooooh, mostly looks interesting, apart from Jack. I wish they'd kill Jack.
Flag
Looks great, but now just waiting for it;)
Flag
Spoilers: Emily survives.

Oops.

Flag
Thanks. Now I can skip the next season and re-evaluate after a year if I'll watch a potential fourth season.
Flag
Again? A terrible thing happens during the first minute, and then we have to wait until the season finale to find out how/what/why. ARGH!! Why does this show hook me like that?
Flag
Lol...within first 60 seconds,but as it was in 1st and 2nd season,that clip will be flashforward,something like 6-8 months.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members